• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and jué
You look like a women what are you yapping about that alone makes you ltn

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, borntosuffer and Costcosuperstore
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Then why black and brown bois don’t dare to bark back at me when I’m calling them a stinky nigger or shoulder checking them on purpose?

Then why black and brown bois don’t dare to bark back at me when I’m calling them a stinky nigger or shoulder checking them on purpose?
I would clobber you in a second, you ain't no white imbreed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Costcosuperstore and TechnoBoss
You not even leanmaxxed fix diet and stop ego crying
In working on lean max to show my pure bone structure which is a mix Jordan Barrett and Chico

• JFL
Reactions: rooman
How come in not white? I’m a pure breed Scando Germanic man

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
You won’t do shit just like all black and brown bois, I told a black boi on full bus of students “put a fucking deodorant on you nigger” and then he went silent and didn’t even dare to look at me and when I was heading out I pointed at him and said very load with a low bassy voice “you stink like a bitch” and he said nothing to

my bone mass is too prominent and facial structure is too robust to look like a woman but yeah I do have some feminine features like slim nose, long eyelashes and full reddish lips which are a halo, I’m a true robust pretty boy, stop hating you brown/black boi

• JFL
Reactions: rooman
You won’t do shit just like all black and brown bois, I told a black boi on full bus of students “put a fucking deodorant on you nigger” and then he went silent and didn’t even dare to look at me and when I was heading out I pointed at him and said very load with a low bassy voice “you stink like a bitch” and he said nothing to
My boy if that was me i would have cut your neck in half with my bare hand, and threw you the fuck out of the bus

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry and Costcosuperstore
  • +1
My boy if that was me i would have cut your neck in half with my bare hand, and threw you the fuck out of the bus
Nope you won’t do shit black boi, I do this all the time, I shoulder check black anf brown bois and they do nun, they just submit to BWC king

my bone mass is too prominent and facial structure is too robust to look like a woman but yeah I do have some feminine features like slim nose, long eyelashes and full reddish lips which are a halo, I’m a true robust pretty boy, stop hating you brown/black boi
Your bone mass is shit, you just have high bones mass in your chin area, not in the cheekbones neither in your jaw

Your jaw is rounded lack robustness

You have a low ipd that makes you look like a cuck and a crimson chin with a short ramus that makes you look like normie

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Costcosuperstore and rooman
You don't have a brow rigde :lul: that why you look like a cuck lesbian

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Marelago and rooman
Good .But u are normie thats my opinion
Why, what makes me a normie? Have that guy from Tik tok that yapping about his red Chevy or whatever and about rizz, he’s a normie but I’m at very least a pretty boy

How, compare my face to examples of Normies and my face
Bro watches wheat waffles

In case you don't know pretty boy and chad aren't rating,they are mor like a facial and fashion style

Jfl you saw the "are you pretty boy, chad or hypermasculine" And said bing

Also you have +htn potential but you already slay with 6'4 height and style

• +1
Your bone mass is shit, you just have high bones mass in your chin area, not in the cheekbones neither in your jaw

Your jaw is rounded lack robustness

You have a low ipd that makes you look like a cuck and a crimson chin with a short ramus that makes you look like normie
From the front is angular on my masseter muscles and also I have a angular chin from the front

Why, what makes me a normie? Have that guy from Tik tok that yapping about his red Chevy or whatever and about rizz, he’s a normie but I’m at very least a pretty boy
Don't ask cave dweller abt how you look

Instead ask woman,also you are mtn if you cut,work on your mental health,cut all sugars and oils and expirment with whole foods until you find a mix of meat and veggies that work for you and make you feel better,sleep well

You are gonna mog eventually but you already do,LEAVE THIS PLACE DON'T ROT LIKE ME

• +1
Bro watches wheat waffles

In case you don't know pretty boy and chad aren't rating,they are mor like a facial and fashion style

Jfl you saw the "are you pretty boy, chad or hypermasculine" And said bing

Also you have +htn potential but you already slay with 6'4 height and style
I’m a true robust pretty boy cuz black and brown bois are intimidated by me when I’m confronting them or saying to do something they do that like a good boi, I have a ton of situations like that and also get IOI from vide age range of woman starting from 18-35, yesterday I went to the gym and there were 2 cougars that were heading and I had my airpods on with no music and saw them give me a glance and one cougar said “ look he’s cute” to her friend and I heard that

Instead ask woman,also you are mtn if you cut,work on your mental health,cut all sugars and oils and expirment with whole foods until you find a mix of meat and veggies that work for you and make you feel better,sleep well

You are gonna mog eventually but you already do,LEAVE THIS PLACE DON'T ROT LIKE ME
Dude I get IOIs from attractive woman of a very wide age range from 18-35

People don’t look at MTN in public nor girls give quick multiple glances and grooming their hair

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
OP is dating his sister

• +1
I’m a true robust pretty boy cuz black and brown bois are intimidated by me when I’m confronting them or saying to do something they do that like a good boi, I have a ton of situations like that and also get IOI from vide age range of woman starting from 18-35, yesterday I went to the gym and there were 2 cougars that were heading and I had my airpods on with no music and saw them give me a glance and one cougar said “ look he’s cute” to her friend and I heard that
Your just on here to flex or to know your potential

I told you before,you have htn potential if you work on you health and bf% now STOP ROTTING HERE STOP IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

• +1
Your just on here to flex or to know your potential

I told you before,you have htn potential if you work on you health and bf% now STOP ROTTING HERE STOP IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
I’m a robust pretty boy

What do you mean why

• +1
What do you mean why
What makes me a normie when I’m literally 6’4, superior North Atlantid pheno, big jaw, straight nose. Thick and dense eyebrows, nice hair and full lips I don’t look like a normie, even my eye area is good

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and castizo
in what world are you above mtn

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_9502.jpeg
    IMG_9502.jpeg
    846.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and grungymallard97
I couldn’t tell u, being tall tho gets u compliments regardless
yesterday I went to the gym and there were 2 cougars that were heading and I had my airpods on with no music and saw them give me a glance and one cougar said “ look he’s cute” to her friend and I heard that, tall doesn’t mean cute

• Ugh..
  • +1
yesterday I went to the gym and there were 2 cougars that were heading and I had my airpods on with no music and saw them give me a glance and one cougar said “ look he’s cute” to her friend and I heard that, tall doesn’t mean cute
it does and 2 stop with this ego ur very average looking at best not ugly but not a pretty boy like u said

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Costcosuperstore
it does and 2 stop with this ego ur very average looking at best not ugly but not a pretty boy like u said
People don’t look at average looking people and I get tons of looks from man and woman

• Ugh..
  • JFL
People don’t look at average looking people and I get tons of looks from man and woman
mumbai schizo asylums most infamous escaped resident, keep talking this talk ur gna be famous on here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IBlameEveryoneElse, borntosuffer, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and grungymallard97
mumbai schizo asylums most infamous escaped resident, keep talking this talk ur gna be famous on here
Just think with your brain, why would a person look at an average person? They wouldn’t, normies are invisible to woman but I get tons of IOIs and good reactions

• Ugh..
  • +1