RETARDS ON THIS WEBSITE

Robust pretty boy is not a normie but not a chad or chadlight it its own group
sarr Robust pretty boy is not a rating you can only be SH, LTN, MTN, HTN, Chadlite and Chad:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: your like high mtn but cuz your a narcy bitch everyone's taking the piss out of you calling you LTN:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry and Costcosuperstore
sarr Robust pretty boy is not a rating you can only be SH, LTN, MTN, HTN, Chadlite and Chad:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: your like high mtn but cuz your a narcy bitch everyone's taking the piss out of you calling you LTN:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
I’m a robust pretty boy and after locking in I’ll become a robust pretty boy premium
if you want a fair rating, you are high mtn smv wise.
i can’t be a high mtn cuz of my height and overall facial robustness even tho I’m around 20% bf u can still see bone definition

I’m a robust pretty boy and after locking in I’ll become a robust pretty boy premium

i can’t be a high mtn cuz of my height and overall facial robustness even tho I’m around 20% bf u can still see bone definition
your high MTN cuz your 20BF, you would be like HTN without it. also height dose not play into your rating just SMV
stop being so narcy

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
your high MTN cuz your 20BF, you would be like HTN without it. also height dose not play into your rating just SMV
stop being so narcy
I will be looking better cuz because of my bone structure and high bone mass and genetics that store hella amounts of fat in my face I can look a lot worse

• JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi
You look like an Asian nerd.

• JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry