RETARDS ON THIS WEBSITE

Just think with your brain, why would a person look at an average person? They wouldn’t, normies are invisible to woman but I get tons of IOIs and good reactions
Sure u do dude sure!

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry and Costcosuperstore
ok and what i am 6'4 and naked in armchair rn

• +1
Sure u do dude sure!
Then how did I manage to steal a blonde Stacy from the gym from a guy that she was talking to for a long time and a the end she stopped talking to him at all and began hanging around me almost all the time without saying a word to her?

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Wtf is that hairstyle + skin + glasses
Ew bro

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Costcosuperstore, SavageAstronaut and 1 other person
Wtf is that hairstyle + skin + glasses
Ew bro
That’s a wavy mod cut?, glasses are high end luxury brand and the skin yeah I got some acne but I’m working on it

Then how did I manage to steal a blonde Stacy from the gym from a guy that she was talking to for a long time and a the end she stopped talking to him at all and began hanging around me almost all the time without saying a word to her?
go on show her let’s see this stacy

• +1
That’s a wavy mod cut?, glasses are high end luxury brand and the skin yeah I got some acne but I’m working on it
This hairstyle makes you look like you're LGBTXYZ+ and autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Costcosuperstore, SavageAstronaut and 1 other person
"Normie" this nigga is definitely below -4psl
It seems like a real nigger with a 30cm penis fucked your girlfriend in front of you and you just stood there paralyzed:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
"Normie" this nigga is definitely below -4psl
It seems like a real nigger with a 30cm penis fucked your girlfriend in front of you and you just stood there paralyzed:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Nope opposite happened, I hooked up with a Nigerian girl and when we went her place her black boi bf was there and she made him watch fucking her and then I cummed on their faces and then I forced that black boi to clean my 7” x 6”.2 cock with his puffy lips

• JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry and jué
LTN :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, jué and Costcosuperstore
Youre right you are way below normie

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Stop hating on BWC black boi, some day one might become your step father or your sisters bf
Bro get rid of the glasses that weird haircut and fix your skin
And why do you look like that did jordan give you that bwc while taking the picture?

• +1
And why do you look like that did jordan give you that bwc while taking the picture?
I don’t look like a faggot, black and brown bois don’t dare to speak back to me when I’m confronting them

• Ugh..
Reactions: SavageAstronaut
If I’m a Normie then how did I managed to steal a blonde Stacy at the gym from a guy that she was talking with for a long time without saying a word?
You dont have to be chadlite+ to do that nigga:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Im slimmering my nose with my glasses and I need them

• Ugh..
I don’t look like a faggot, black and brown bois don’t dare to speak back to me when I’m confronting them
sure if you say so but psl take my advice if you want to look decent

• +1
You dont have to be chadlite+ to do that nigga:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Yes you do, she was reserving a threadmil next to me by putting her bag on it and then she went to changing room groomed herself and put on a fragrance, you can’t get the same level of attention if you’re a normie

no Gray/Greenish eyes for your face

• +1
no Gray/Greenish eyes for your face
I’m literally a 6’4 7´´ cock robust pretty boy with Mercedes S class and Stockholm outfit on daily basis I just need to lean up and fix my skin

She’s also rich, her dad is CEO, G wagons other Mercedes, BMW and Maserati
Yes you do, she was reserving a threadmil next to me by putting her bag on it and then she went to changing room groomed herself and put on a fragrance, you can’t get the same level of attention if you’re a normie
you sound like a narcy bitch who struggles to keep long term relationships, your like high MTN maybe low HTN

• +1
you sound like a narcy bitch who struggles to keep long term relationships, your like high MTN maybe low HTN
I’m still with her chilling in hills of Quebec with an ocean view lol

I’m literally a 6’4 7´´ cock robust pretty boy with Mercedes S class and Stockholm outfit on daily basis
No 6’4 7´´ cock robust pretty boy with Mercedes S class and Stockholm outfit on daily basis for your face

• +1
  • +1
No 6’4 7´´ cock robust pretty boy with Mercedes S class and Stockholm outfit on daily basis for your face
Black boi hate on superior BWC is insane

.org retards = redundancy

• +1
Also bro use shampoo less often that hair is completely dried out and shave properly

• +1

Attachments

• Untitled design (3).png
    Untitled design (3).png
    1,021.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Black boi your black woman especially African ones are dreaming to get some BWC, yesterday I got hit on by a black girl at Walmart

• JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry
  • +1
  • +1
i basically gave you everything you can softmax
might reach ltn
I’m not an LTN rn I’m a robust pretty boy but after fixing my acne and leaning up and stop eating Taco Bell with mccies instead of cooking I will reach a ROBUST PRETTY BOY PREMIUM

• +1
Htn in India

• +1
I’m not an LTN rn I’m a robust pretty boy but after fixing my acne and leaning up and stop eating Taco Bell with mccies instead of cooking I will reach a ROBUST PRETTY BOY PREMIUM
yeah not rn but might get there
but pls fix your hair and glasses

• +1
  • +1