rethinking levels of chads in UK

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Attended the royal ascot this week and had expensive tickets for a a wealthy high class area (was a gift, I wouldn't spend money on coming here)

I didn't get mogged by anyone throughout the entire day, maybe two guys came close out of thousands

Even in the low class pikey areas (only place they were selling draught beer) everyone looked shit

So many Irish gypsies there too @6ft4 all the guys were wearing fake tan like utter faggots. It looks so fucking bad and gay

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, micropp, Jova and 10 others
if it was maher, he would get BJ on the street

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, not__cel, SoundnVision and 5 others
tory behaviour

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Jova and ReadBooksEveryday
pneumocystosis said he mogged all guys in uk top uni, thats how i knew its subhuman central

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, not__cel, Allornothing and 14 others
Watching the horses earlier, typical high class white guys with the long recessed face pheno

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, got.daim, Xangsane and 1 other person
Of course the UK is easy mode. You have to realize you're capped hence why you are always raging about 'competition'

Lets look at your stats:
>5'7
>ethnic Portugese failo accent

>low class job/youtube 'content creator'

Your rightful looksmatch is a Chav girl, but you read too on this forum and thus refuse to accept such a girl, even though your looksmatch is willing to put up with your absolute 5'7 subhumanity.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, 5'8manlet, CarrotMaxxer and 16 others
Yeah but foids have really high standards so it cancels out. I have received way more attention in mainland Europe then I ever did in the UK despite Europeans being taller and better looking

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, Jova, poopoohead and 5 others
Of course the UK is easy mode. You have to realize you're capped hence why you are always raging about 'competition'

Lets look at your stats:
>5'7

Your rightful looksmatch is a Chav girl, but you read too on this forum and thus refuse to accept such a girl, even though your looksmatch is willing to put up with your absolute 5'7 subhumanity.
whats his channel

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

Lets look at your stats:
>5'7

people will see this and think its legit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, HTN_Mentalcel, k99 and 3 others
Yeah but foids have really high standards so it cancels out. I have received way more attention in mainland Europe then I ever did in the UK despite Europeans being taller and better looking
I get treated like an utter jock in literally every other country, especially the US

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, sweetheart, ambi and 2 others
chad face is all that matters anyways

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and forevergymcelling
WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!
Screenshot 20240619 172636 Instagram

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

Lets look at your stats:
>5'7

Check my threads, uk is brutal for manlets but also blackpill debunked a little more every day i go outside

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
I see no proof of otherwise
Bro you call 99 percent of this website larp, you might be right but even with proof there is always a copout, I've seen people send video footage and you'll still say muhh prostitutes

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, Manletmachine and HTN_Mentalcel

Lets look at your stats:
>5'7

He's 5'8 and pretty gl to be fair

Bro you call 99 percent of this website larp, you might be right but even with proof there is always a copout, I've seen people send video footage and you'll still say muhh prostitutes
All I know is he was described as 5'7, which I will believe:feelshaha:

You must understand that 99% of this website is larp

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

Lets look at your stats:
>5'7

If only your ability to farm jfl reacts actually got you paid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: timid and ReadBooksEveryday
Attended the royal ascot this week and had expensive tickets for a a wealthy high class area (was a gift, I wouldn't spend money on coming here)

I didn't get mogged by anyone throughout the entire day, maybe two guys came close out of thousands

Even in the low class pikey areas (only place they were selling draught beer) everyone looked shit

So many Irish gypsies there too @6ft4 all the guys were wearing fake tan like utter faggots. It looks so fucking bad and gay

View attachment 2993867View attachment 2993868
Including the uk

He posted an insta "influencer"

page 2 scroll down

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
The UK is full of subhuman faggots like OP. Why am I not surprised?

page 2 scroll down
Jfl so he is a Portuguese manlet
@ReadBooksEveryday you were right, yet again

Aren't you a curry manlet? You didn't mog shit son

page 2 scroll down
he looks good tbh

Most people late 20s and onwards in the general population look subpar
Higher class people tend to have less facial harmony than working class tradie types who one may occasionally get mogged by
I haven't seen a group of gypsies in years tbh, never seen the English ones in the flesh who are more faketanmaxxed
They lack bones and I remember in the past thinking some of them look decent due to eye area and general softmaxxing but in the era where everyone is softmaxxed they just look like low pedigree caricatures with their over the top tan

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and Xangsane
In germany i got very little tinder matches then I tried it in london and got 80 in a day so yeah