Realisation: I’m not Chadlite tier

As much as we like to suck each others’ cocks on here and call each other chadlites and slayers

I’ve come to the realisation today that my irl experiences are not congruent with that of a Chadlite’s

I am HTN at the maximum. A filthy shitskin manlet, gymcel, pencil neck, low sex appeal, deluded freak

Somebody has to pay for this
send pic or larp, I have associated you with 5.25-5.5 in my head

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
if true you dont go outside
In a 1000 person HS, there was never a chad like we write mythical stories about here. There were chadlites, indeed, who got plenty of bitches though

In a 1000 person HS, there was never a chad like we write mythical stories about here. There were chadlites, indeed, who got plenty of bitches though
Chad really is a different breed:chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20179
Me neither. Some Chadlites almost certainly (still relatively rare), but no true Chads.

@Xangsane, @Amnesia , @ArvidGustavsson and @averagejoe all look better than any man I've seen IRL, for example.
I’d absolutely agree

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
ive seen 1 true chad jock in highscool who was sitting on the bench but that was it. its stupid how dudes bones just stuck out so crazy i barely even looked at him though tbh i took a glance and loked away i tried to ignore any type of moggery whatsoever back when i was blue pilled and normie looks level

• Woah
Closest I've seen to a chad irl is the pretty boy ones in middle upper class areas down in Toronto. Never seen a true chad
agreed, same here.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
ive seen 1 true chad jock in highscool who was sitting on the bench but that was it. its stupid how dudes bones just stuck out so crazy i barely even looked at him though tbh i took a glance and loked away i tried to ignore any type of moggery whatsoever back when i was blue pilled and normie looks level
I think IRL, the smile pill is the most brutal. I bet he flashes a white wide palated grin every chance he gets. That makes girls melt and I don’t have that

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, Virgin at 29 😔, Hero of the Imperium and 8 others
It's fucking OVER

I repeat the IT'S OVER HOTLINES HAVE CONFIRMED THAT IT IS INDEED OVER

JUST ROPE INDUSTRIES HAVE CALLED, THEY'RE EMAILING ME 850KG OF ROPE WITH A DELIVERY TIME OF BACK TO THE TIME OF MY BIRTH

JUST IN

IT'S OVER

Guy Youre GIF

try rope GIF

brad pitt idgaf GIF by O&O, Inc

Getting ready to

FIGHT MYSELF

BECAUSE

IT'S SUB CHAD OR BUST

AND NONE OF US NIGGAS ARE EVEN CHAD LITE LITES

LITE-RALLY OVER

brad pitt wtf GIF by O&O, Inc

shocked mr bean GIF

barrett pall model GIF by Calvin Klein

I NEED A LEQUACK XIV WITH CLOCKWISE ROTATION INTO A BIN WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT

Loretta Devine Pain GIF by Paramount Movies

Just Do It Running GIF by Rocky

season 5 episode 3 GIF by BBC Three

• JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad, Moggable, Deleted member 18244 and 9 others
I think IRL, the smile pill is the most brutal. I bet he flashes a white wide palated grin every chance he gets. That makes girls melt and I don’t have that
he wasnt smilling. he just had mogger focking bones. flanged outwards gonials, blue eyes, good frame etc.

• +1
Ngl I had a shit sleep and was in a foul mood all day

I swallowed a few too many blackpills today then started hyper analyzing my face and reading slayer stories online which led to this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable, Hero of the Imperium, Chadethnic101 and 7 others
@forevergymcelling
How did u looksmax tbh. I remember u back on lookism in like 2017

HTN - U wil be the hottest guy in your social circle. U will get a lot of matches on tinder, people will call u good looking, u could ltr hot chicks if u r NT, would get approached one in a while.

Chadllite - U will be the hottest guy in a college, u will get way more matches than htns, peole will regularly remind u r goodlooking, will be told to model n act, would get approached often, could str hot chicks, women will be obsessed over u and sometimes would be extremely creepy with u.
Can confirm each and every one of these. I am HTN when bloated and achieved chadlite status when I leanmaxxed once, and I legit received the same treatments as you mentioned in this post.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
  • +1

I swallowed a few too many blackpills today then started hyper analyzing my face and reading slayer stories online which led to this thread

Synchronized slayers, literally same experience for me

and this morning I had a girl saying she gets wet by looking at me

just over over OVER

over INDUSTRIES INC

how u have such a mogger dom chin and profile yet such a neurotic incel brain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 9670, tyronelite and 1 other person
Bonless, yes

But my harmony is very good irl

Not even boneless, just boneless compared to chad

the average guy has such a melted face it's almost sad that we live in this dystopian reality of everyone being CELL maxxed in a BIOLOGICAL PRISON

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 20179, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
Can confirm each and every one of these. I am HTN when bloated and achieved chadlite status when I leanmaxxed once, and I legit received the same treatments as you mentioned in this post.
mirin delusions. So you get 99+ matches on tinder in 12 hrs in a small town?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat and Erik-Jón
Jokes on you incels I just realized I’m a terra chad:feelshehe:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 20179
you are gl in what I've seen in photos but that is just photos which don't give the true full picture

insane rage lasting this long from a failed night out though, even I'm now less keen on going out in the UK just from second hand incel rage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Erik-Jón and forevergymcelling
you are gl in what I've seen in photos but that is just photos which don't give the true full picture

insane rage lasting this long from a failed night out though, even I'm now less keen on going out in the UK just from second hand incel rage
Ill PM you vids

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and ChickenAndRiceBrah
Depends on the city.

Yeah a tiny pop city might be difficult but there's no specification in your post, specifying after isn't ideal tbh

In London it's prob impossible even as a MTN-HTN range (not quite htn but mtn or a bit above) to not get 99+ in 12h

• Hmm...
Reactions: phukmikehok
that's easy as fuck ngl
thats not easy the fucc. maybe its ghost banned but incels have done experiments with salludon and only reached 100 in an evening

• JFL
Reactions: phukmikehok
Yeah a tiny pop city might be difficult but there's no specification in your post, specifying after isn't ideal tbh

In London it's prob impossible even as a MTN-HTN range (not quite htn but mtn or a bit above)
I live in a small town. Yeah i should have specififed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20131
mirin delusions. So you get 99+ matches on tinder in 12 hrs?
Never tried Tinder really.
I'm gonna do it once I leanmax again because my previous leanmaxxing phase lasted only for a few months and I became bloated again.

During those few months though... Many people told me to do modeling.

I'm gonna do it once I leanmax again because my previous leanmaxxing phase lasted only for a few months and I became bloated again.

pm pics brah

HTN - U wil be the hottest guy in your social circle. U will get a lot of matches on tinder, people will call u good looking, u could ltr hot chicks if u r NT, would get approached one in a while.

Chadllite - U will be the hottest guy in a college, u will get way more matches than htns, peole will regularly remind u r goodlooking, will be told to model n act, would get approached often, could str hot chicks, women will be obsessed over u and sometimes would be extremely creepy with u.
I really think this needs to its own thread, with more content added, and if one doesn't exist like this already.

We do need a realistic guide on how to determine your tier by experiences and societal treatments.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Erik-Jón and BoneDensity
you didn't need to make a thread announcing your body dysmorphia. it was already pretty clear

• +1
Maybe not chadlite tier but you look as though you've done the best with what you've got so there's no point worrying about your looks any more.

You meet the vast majority of girls looks threshold so I wouldn't worry. :feelsokman:

As much as we like to suck each others’ cocks on here and call each other chadlites and slayers

I’ve come to the realisation today that my irl experiences are not congruent with that of a Chadlite’s

I am HTN at the maximum. A filthy shitskin manlet, gymcel, pencil neck, low sex appeal, deluded freak

You were manlet and thought yourself a chadlite 😂

• JFL
:feelsbadman:

Post ur example of a chadlite and htn :feelshehe:
HTN -
1519132 Chico 20

Chadlite -
2071089 6767hgrt34 1

PM me your pics. I'm curious. I think u r overrating urself. The way u talk u sound like a chadlite

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and AlexanderTheGreat
Narcy thread.

Irreversible mental damage - you will never get love island treatment.

You have no idea how the 4/10 like me are forced to live. Stop crying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
My fucking pathetic excuse for a neck can’t handle consistent training without getting injured.

I lost all my gains and I’m now condemned to spend the rest of the summer with a flimsy fucking straw between my shoulders
fr fr it's starting to seem to me like neck is a meme
all the neckpill before and afters are morphed, and not actual transformations

my neck keeps getting injured, reduced range of motion, nerve pinching
that shit isn't worth to have a bigger neck

+ with a significant muscle increase in the neck I've heard that people get sleep apnea

not to be a doomer, but those are just facts

I'd love if I could train the neck like other muscle groups

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670

Legit your not chadlite… your chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3573

+ with a significant muscle increase in the neck I've heard that people get sleep apnea

incels with compromised airways cant afford a gymcelled neck

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
HTN - View attachment 1736991

Chadlite - View attachment 1736992

PM me your pics. I'm curious. I think u r overrating urself. The way u talk u sound like a chadlite

This "overrating stuff" is so garbage though

by YOUR perspective which could be framed very badly

read my thread on rating

10 years experience here

that guy to me is above a chad lite, don't think he calibrates in at chad though

the LTN/MTN/HTN/CHADLITE/CHAD scale is gigashit for specifying with high levels of accuracy

there's also looks variance at play where he could look better or worse in specific picture conditions

also idk how but I have this 6th sense of being able to see people in motion by just seeing a picture, I can animate how their skull will look like in rotation even w/o seeing a video, it's 10/10 accurate from my experience with it

If HTN is above top 10% then I clearly would be that at a minimum judging by what I pass by IRL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Prince88

buy an iron neck

mogs every other training method to the dirt

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel

youre an irl 7.5/10 imo

which is like 5.5-5.75 PSL

Another way to put it - In a random sample of 100 guys aged 18-30, youd be in the top 1-5 best looking depending on the exact area, personal preference of girls etc

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Should have roided.
Me neither. Some Chadlites almost certainly (still relatively rare), but no true Chads.

@Amnesia , @ArvidGustavsson and @averagejoe all look better than any man I've seen IRL, for example.
Amnesia is the only chad I think, and he’s a pedo or some shit sooo