Retin A

Deleted member 3635

Deleted member 3635

Mistral
Just started my first application LETS GET THIS FUARKING COLLAGEN BRAH might upload before and afters in a few months started at 0.5 because i am not a pussy and used more than a pra size becoz again am not faggot pssy beta cuck male

Just be careful of skin peeling and dry skin. You should be good

Just started my first application LETS GET THIS FUARKING COLLAGEN BRAH might upload before and afters in a few months started at 0.5 because i am not a pussy and used more than a pra size becoz again am not faggot pssy beta cuck male
Day 2 no flakiness applied a moisturiser 30 mins after even applied some on my back and chest first day there was a mild burning sensation but nothing serious

also started using sunscreen outside

thinking of buying this. What exactly does it do? links to researched material?

I want to combat naslobial folds that are developing and just have an overall more youthful complexion since my pores are a little big. havn't had a zit in years though, never have really.

thinking of buying this. What exactly does it do? links to researched material?

I want to combat naslobial folds that are developing and just have an overall more youthful complexion since my pores are a little big. havn't had a zit in years though, never have really.
Its great for that purpose it is a long term thing tho make sure to buy a moisturizer and a sunscreen with it

real men start with 1% ;)

Screen Shot 2019 11 27 at 125456 AM