Review from being on 1mg ed finasteride for several weeks.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist
zero sides, skin got slightly better for some reason (might be dht conversion) hair is looking better than ever.

dick still works as usual, not an ounce of gyno, feeling the same as always.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26675, User49, Niki9911 and 6 others
Wait a month

even if you do get any sides, they will probably go away after a few months on the drug, happened to me.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Elvisandreaa and sub5inchcel
Yes less dht = better skin for guy who are sensitive to dht .

High dht or hyper sensitivity to dht = Acne, Oily skin, Hair loss.

But becarefull because to low dht is not good at all .

You have to find the right balance for your body .

Pussies here won't even take minoxidil for eyebrows forget about taking fin for hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jojoyou, Majkal, BoredPrince and 3 others
Pussies here won't even take minoxidil for eyebrows forget about taking fin for hair
been on minox for a few months too now, got a lot of re-growth but as a result I can't really tell what's from fin and what isn't because I already had a lot of new hairs sprouting from my hairline before I started fin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Elvisandreaa and 5.5psl
been on minox for a few months too now, got a lot of re-growth but as a result I can't really tell what's from fin and what isn't because I already had a lot of new hairs sprouting from my hairline before I started fin.
stop putting topical minoxidil on your head, put a few drops in some water. make your life easier

stop putting topical minoxidil on your head, put a few drops in some water. make your life easier
minoxidil is diluted in alcohol because it acts as a penetration enhancer for your skin which ensures that it's absorbed.

it's only effective when it reaches the hair follicles and by diluting it in water you're ruining the efficacy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
minoxidil is diluted in alcohol because it acts as a penetration enhancer for your skin which ensures that it's absorbed.

it's only effective when it reaches the hair follicles and by diluting it in water you're ruining the efficacy.

You are an amateur. 0.5mg per day of dut plus oral min is the way to go.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 27472
High inhibcels will never ever ascend

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Do you have high natural test? That could help with not getting sides

I have also used fin for a while and now I’ve spent a couple months on Dut and I have zero sides.

A lot of people legitimately placeboo themselves into fin sides

Do you have high natural test? That could help with not getting sides

I have also used fin for a while and now I’ve spent a couple months on Dut and I have zero sides.

A lot of people legitimately placeboo themselves into fin sides
upper middle range with mediocre free test.

Yes, higher testosterone levels.

Been waiting for years. Have a gf and everything works as it should. Finasteride literally saved my life. You can find pics in my comment history
Dht is literally responsible for your dick

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
zero sides, skin got slightly better for some reason (might be dht conversion) hair is looking better than ever.

Ur definitely roiding if u on fin

Same here, but I use 1,25 mg per day and as of now closing in on the 4 month

Zero side, if anything my libido increased