(Review) I Bought @curlyheadjames Facial Analysis Package

D

Deleted member 22639

Gold
Everyone knows @curlyheadjames on here, but not everyone knows that he sells an objective rating service on Fiverr:

I purchased it and had it delivered 2 days ago. In no way do I benefit incentive-wise from this review btw.

Why I bought it :

Because I have a decent base but wanted to look into getting to the next level, I purchased the full package so I could get the action plan as well. I wanted to learn about my weaknesses, strengths, things to focus on, etc. This is a great service to get before considering surgeries since you could very easily throw your harmony off if a procedure you think you need would not fit with your current harmony and proportions.
Looked into Qoves and others, but all others are either way less scientific and in depth or way overpriced IMO

He saved me from making certain bone smashing mistakes in the future that would have made ratios worse as you will see.

Mention in the chat after you buy it what your biggest concerns are and what procedures you are considering, since this way he will give those areas special focus and let you know if the procedure is right for you or not. I did this will buccal fat, gonions, etc.

The report:

-The report includes dozens of ratios/angles/measurements that he takes with his software. Each one has the relevant picture of your face with the lines/protractor on it, your measurement/score for that figure, the reference range, what exactly the score and measurement indicates, etc.

-The full report I got was over 80 pages, very in-depth analysis of literally everything

-The full report, after the dozens of ratios taken, also has additional features analysis

-Action plan at the end to see what would ascend me hardest based on my flaws; what procedures would work best

-softmaxxes and hardmaxxes

-The full report has an SMV rating you can fill out this questionnaire for, but I just wanted the looks stuff advice and didn’t care for this and thus didn’t send in the stuff for it

My takeaways:

1. Zygotes (hugely saved me here)
I began bonesmashing on-off months back with a focus on my cheekbones, as I had a sort of undefined boneless look and wanted FEATURES. Curlyheadjames showed me in multiple ratios how my cheekbones are actually a little too laterally projected now, throwing off my harmony a little bit as measured by certain ratios. Bonesmashing visibly grew them, and I would have kept growing them laterally if I hadn’t gotten this report.

Before/after bonesmashing cheekbones (hadn’t in over a week so no swelling, about 8 months on off):

86689E7A FF8D 4616 BE70 BEC6D991A777

10D40C74 DD58 48D1 A9B8 9D0C7AFAF2F8

Thus, I will make sure I never hit the outside or lower parts of the cheekbones again, as I need them to be higher set and more anteriorly projected as opposed to laterally projected. If I continue bone smashing instead of just getting filler on the upper part, then I will only hit the inside/middle parts horizontally speaking as well as the middle-top and top for anterior growth.

Also, I have struggled with a bloated appearance despite low body fat. He said that my medium-lowish cheekbones are probably a contributing factor in addition to my gonions not being projected enough and my potentially oversized buccal fat pad which is just genetic.

2. Hair

Having a hairstyle that frauds a lower scalp-line will ascend me by making certain ratios more ideal. I am going to focus on more fringe-type styles since he mathematically confirmed that this is more ideal right now. Time to Arvidmaxx

3. Eye color

I have A40s or so, and he did point out that a lighter color would provide a nice halo, to which I agree. My friend has BROWN eyes, yet has a green contacts color that looks realistic and ascends him really hard, so I know this may be worth trying. Just fraud everything theory. Every additional 10% adds up. I will do morphs to see how different colors look, but bright exotic eyes assuming they look realistic just give such a nice halo IRL

4. Surgery advice

He pointed out what I would need from a canthoplasty or rhinoplasty if I did those, as I already knew I could ascend from them but didn’t know the particulars. For rhino, I would want narrow alars and a more defined tip from the front so that it would have a smaller and more defined look overall. For eyes, I would benefit from fixing my negative hooding from droopy skin, as I have PCT that is kind of undone slightly by this.

Was warned of an outdated canthoplasty technique that results in worse results and that his friend unfortunately had experienced; will avoid this now thankfully

I learned about jaw advancement options, what ratios they would improve, etc.

5. Palate expansion

I am glad he shared he view on MSE in my case, which is that laterally projecting the zygotes even more would be a disaster and that widening the nose even more would not be ideal in my case either. SARPE would be better. I had been considering MSE and could have KILLED my ratios if I actually did get more lateral cheekbone projection from it as many people do, so I am really glad I was able to learn this from his analysis.

3161255_1668620189041.png

6. Confirmed that I need more outward gonions

7. Chin

Confirmed that my chin does not need more height, which I am glad I learned since I could have easily kept mindlessly bone smashing it until it was ogremaxxed. Will probably only hit the sides of it for width now, and maybe the front for some more anterior projection, although I am almost maxed out on that already according to one measurement he took.

(As I am already at upper end of range)

91E9D6AA AE34 4822 A374 EB38399223AD

My powerful chin (thanks bonesmashing) frauds more forward growth than I really have, but James showed with many measurements and angles how I could still benefit from more forward growth through bimax down the road if I really wanna max out (which I have apnea so may need anyways)

8. Helped confirm that buccal fat removal may be ideal for me. I had my first consultation for it yesterday, and the doctor there also thought I had a lot of soft tissue and should do that before fillers or whatever else. I have a decently-sized jaw overall according to BOTH James and the Doctor, but I still have a slightly chubby look even when shredded with abs. This is likely mostly genetics rather than lack of bone.

——————————————-

My score was a little below 5PSL, or slightly below 7/10 regular scale. This put me at a HTN. He gave me a clear plan to ascend to chadlite, which I think is very doable (just wider neck and buccal fat). For chad status, this would take more work and care, but I think it is possible down the road (although I would need rhino, eyes stuff, gonial fillers, more upper cheekbone size and everything else perfectly squared away).

The morphs:

The full package includes morphs based on if you got some of the procedures done he thinks you need, but DO NOT BUY IT FOR THIS PURPOSE.

The purchase is well-redeemed with everything else in it, and I didn’t buy it for this, but the morphs were really uncanny looking/barely looked human. Some of the users on here are able to make really high-quality morphs that look real and ascend the original photo hard, but James isn’t quite there yet with that skillset. Ask a skilled user here if you want good morphs, but don’t rely on this package for that. I’ve let him know about this and I am sure it is something he is working to improve on.

Conclusion- if you are currently seeking…

1. Surgery clarity and advice (this is HUGE for harm/botch reduction benefit IMO)
  2. Insight on your strengths, weaknesses, and the interplay of your different features
  3. The truth on the quality of your current appearance

Then I think getting the full package from his rating service is a good idea. My logic was that it was worth spending some money to avoid wasting money on surgeries or maxes that weren’t ideal for me, and this proved to be a great idea IMO.

GET THE FULL PACKAGE LOL if you looking at the cheaper one, what if it changes your mind on a certain max or even procedure because of the additional info you get? I am very methodical about this stuff, and I can’t see how you wouldn’t take EVERY POSSIBLE to make sure your maxes and surgeries go fully in your favor.
Yes IK James has had BDD and pursued a look people here would not want, but the advice I got was sound and based on my measurements, nothing crazy at all like a Borgandoff-maxxing plan.

Also, James only looks uncanny due to being 105 pounds lol, NO ONE can look normal at that weight. He has the bones after his surgeries, just needs to ascend from Holocaust tier by adding some fat and muscle and then his ratios would fall into place and the youthful fat pads filling across his strong bones would give greater harmony and appeal for sure.

4846F688 96DA 43B4 83A6 C5A44AA12D7E

edit- to people saying how does he do a full 80 page thing, idk that’s probably why he’s raised price since I did it, almost all is custom info with your pics with measurements ratios etc
Like not possible to copy paste lol
For descriptions of what certain ratios of course he can copy paste, but then he explains where in range your is and what this means which had to all be original

BAC98F75 F3B5 46E3 9DA5 45CD73634F4D

Tell me this can be faked lol idek what to say, almost every page is custom like this

Edit- not an alt, weeks of posts comments etc just look at my acct if you want

Attachments

• 1668620189041.png
    1668620189041.png
    244.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: crazyhorse, efidescontinuado, GalacticHero and 17 others
he is really smart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel, pneumocystosis, Prince88 and 13 others
@LooksOverAll
@curlyheadjames
@ReadBooksEveryday
@Thomas DOM
@Xangsane
@AscensionMan98
@Tall Dark&Handsome
@StreegeReturn
@StrangerDanger
@Romeo1111
@badg96
@decadouche57
@softlysoftly
@Niko
@tyronelite
@Prettyboy
@pneumocystosis
@Germania
@Swole bravo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, StrangerDanger and softlysoftly
he is really smart
I doubt he could type 80 pages of customized information, must be a template where he makes minimal changes. That is a insane amount to type.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Kroker, Rt-Rust1 and 9 others
Is this your alt?

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 22971 and Deleted member 19066
I doubt he could type 80 pages of customized information, must be a template where he makes minimal changes. That is a insane amount to type.
You understimate him

• +1
Reactions: weebcel, StrangerDanger, incel194012940 and 10 others
This is definitely one of James’ alts to shill his service.

Your really good at this shit but it just feels weird its you who’s able to break down a face this well. I’d expect it to be @enchanted_elixir to do this rather then you. It’s really impressive.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Rt-Rust1, Growth Plate and 7 others
Every page has your pictures with the measurements on there, no way to fake it whatsoever
Yeah it’s a template that he adds and edits somewhat format wise but its all original

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and AscensionMan98
You're seriously underestimating him motherfucker used to write essays for shit posts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, efidescontinuado, Deleted member 1851 and 2 others

Your really good at this shit but it just feels weird its you who’s able to break down a face this well. I’d expect it to be @enchanted_elixir to do this rather then you. It’s really impressive.
I’ve been on here for weeks, no idea how to prove I’m real tbh just check my many posts and decide

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
You're seriously underestimating him motherfucker used to write essays for shit posts
Yes but 80 fucking pages, and how come he can't apply his looksmaxing advice on himself. He looks uncanny, not harmonious and not natural. No idea how he went from a pretty boy in his early days to looking how he does now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 19066
  • +1
Yes but 80 fucking pages, and how come he can't apply his looksmaxing advice on himself. He looks uncanny, not harmonious and natural.
Achieving harmony seems like the hardest part to hardmaxxing. Its easy to apply looks theory to your face but in the end, everyone is different. Theres no surprise he wasn't able to achieve peak harmony as almost no one can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
It has to be, or else it would take like 24 hours for each person.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, ROTTING, Deleted member 22639 and 2 others
Achieving harmony seems like the hardest part to hardmaxxing. Its easy to apply looks theory to your face but in the end, everyone is different. Theres no surprise he wasn't able to achieve peak harmony as almost no one can.
@AscensionMan98 BDD
The info he gave me was good regardless as far as what would improve my harmony
Remember he’s literally emaciated and may look great at normal weight

• So Sad
It seems his bone smashing results or whatever he did was too much imo. Just looks strange like the catwoman. Or he got some surgeries he didn't'' tell anyone about it and it looks off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066 and Deleted member 22639
It has to be, or else it would take like 24 hours for each person.
Read my edit and comments
Every page has your pics with drawings measurements etc
Literally no way to mass copy paste

• Woah
won't be surprised if I saw a poster that said "@curlyheadjames DIY backyard bimax" at this point

• JFL
It seems his bone smashing results or whatever he did was too much imo. Just looks strange like the catwoman. Or he got some surgeries he didn't'' tell anyone about it and it looks off.
He’s had many surgeries search his account lol
Sometimes larps natural on here, idk why
Like he has post bimax swelling pics etc it’s no question

• +1
Read my edit and comments
Every page has your pics with drawings measurements etc
Literally no way to mass copy paste
That's what I did when I had my service.
I made a template, duplicated it whenever someone ordered, and adjusted accordingly.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 22639
@AscensionMan98 BDD
The info he gave me was good regardless as far as what would improve my harmony
Remember he’s literally emaciated and may look great at normal weight
Curious how much do u charge, and do u do morphs and stuff.

• +1
  • +1
That's what I did when I had my service.
I made a template, duplicated it whenever someone ordered, and adjusted accordingly.
Fs, but almost every page has to be adjusted
You aren’t getting copy pasted info it’s all custom

No way he’s still advising buccal fat removal after what he did to himself

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
I don't know if I'd trust @curlyheadjames though. He fucked up his own face with his looksmaxing knowledge. I don't know if you'd want to PAY for the same knowledge he fucked up his face with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, incel194012940, Fgsfds and 1 other person
  • +1
what services u got
I used to sell free face ratings and a personalized looksmaxing guide for $47.
I didn't like the excessive amount of time I was spending on it so I stopped.

• +1
No way he’s still advising buccal fat removal after what he did to himself
Depends on case
I have high soft tissue there despite decent jaw cheekbones shredded bodyfat
Even surgeon said it would be better than fillers
It just depends you have to actually have high stores there
Like Rutherford
B71C50D0 3353 436E 935B 01C2B35ACA17

B25CADD3 381D 4C2F BE78 3809E4FB065F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and AscensionMan98
Example page
CDD1A893 5373 4E66 A136 74EE3C9A976E

Almost every page is original like this
Probably why he raised price

Lmao good comment bad example

Enchanted Elixir is giga shit at rating, he couldn't even pinpoint @luljankybo 's real flaws

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 19066, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
how much did it cost?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 22639
This is a funny blackpill too, people here underestimate @curlyheadjames abilites because he looks crazy and bogdanoff maxed and sometimes acts non NT

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, AverageTevvezFan, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
how much did it cost?
$70 for full when I did it but he just raised it to $100 lol
You can also add to cart then add “action plan” add on for $5, but I just wanted to pay a little more for full benefit

• Woah
Reactions: softlysoftly
Its bad long term and he suffered from sides. Please take advices from actual looksmaxxers.
Yeah I’ll do what I can but if gonial fillers don’t work then there’s no other way to get hollow cheeks
I want to learn what you did lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
bruh how tf is u a 7/10. these ratings are so BS. 5 PSL is like 6/10 in real life. also how is that a good chin? mans giving u bad advice bruh he like 15 years old.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and buflek
Lmao good comment bad example

Enchanted Elixir is giga shit at rating, he couldn't even pinpoint @luljankybo 's real flaws
I got much better at ratings as I became more experienced.

Don't use the decile scale for ratings, or else you'll overrate. That's what I've learned.
Instead, try classifying people by HTN, MTN, etc. not 6, 7, or 8.
Then once you give them a HTN, turn that into a 7/10

If you're assessing by numbers, you'll overrate.
Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 22639

I read it twice and took extensive notes so I wouldn’t miss everything, figured I’d just cope paste and edit then a bit for a review

Don't use the decile scale for ratings, or else you'll overrate. That's what I've learned.

The simple scale like that has a lotta value I agree

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Yeah I’ll do what I can but if gonial fillers don’t work then there’s no other way to get hollow cheeks
I want to learn what you did lol
Pm me. I dont want you to get botched

• +1
  • +1

My boy it's not even about you giving big numbers or not, i'm not roasting u

U said @luljankybo biggset feature is his jaw and lower third and his worse was eye area

No offense to janky but that boy has no jaw, he has a baby face because of his lack of lower third

His eye area is cute puppy and good which makes him at least 6

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 17531 and enchanted_elixir
My boy it's not even about you giving big numbers or not, i'm not roasting u

U said @luljankybo biggset feature is his jaw and lower third and his worse was eye area

No offense to janky but that boy has no jaw, he has a baby face because of his lack of lower third

His eye area is cute puppy and good which makes him at least 6
I have jaw just no chin
jaw looks small cuz of chubby cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 18840
$70 for full when I did it but he just raised it to $100 lol
You can also add to cart then add “action plan” add on for $5, but I just wanted to pay a little more for full benefit
holy fuck mate you got ripped off bad! I thought it would be $20 tops man he makes that faggot @MakinItHappenReturn look good

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 22639
holy fuck mate you got ripped off bad! I thought it would be $20 tops man he makes that faggot @makinithappenreturns look good
Maybe, cheaper than qoves and others
I’ve done wheat waffles but that didn’t even compare

• So Sad
Reactions: softlysoftly