REVIEW - MY HEIGHT GROWTH STACK AT 18

mangoat

mangoat

mangizz
Joined
Mar 4, 2026
Posts
74
Reputation
51
Currently 5'9 at 18.6 years. My plates are open. BW - 68 kg. Grew an inch (fully sure) in last few weeks

I am already taking a 2600 kcal 180g protein, 120g fat, 100g carbs diet with all of the micros. Sleeping as much my body can everyday and also doing mechanical stimulus like jumping, sprinting, weighted jumps, box jumps and obviously lifting weights. I will also include more ways of stimulus for my proper adaptation.
STACK
0.5 mg anastrozole ED. Switch to aromasin for 2 months when stopping AIs
7.5 IU HGH ED (going upto 15 IUs as per 0.07 mg/kg)
80 mcg Abaloparatide ED
Meclizine 25 mg daily

ANCILLARIES
Isotretion 10 mg EOD
Oral minox 2.5 mg ED
Eplerenone 25 mg ED
Tadalifil 5mg ED
Berberine 1200 mg ED
Retratrutide if needed for Insuling Sensitivity (I am not using it now because it supresses appetite and my appetite is already pretty low so it would kill it fully)
Glucosamine & MSM ED

UNSURE ABOUT
1) Erdafitnib - I have no knowledge about it. So I am not saying I won't take it but I am in the research process. I will decide about it.
2) Androgens like Test, Tren, Anavar, NPP, Deca, Nandrolene etc - I have very less knowledge about them. I have read that they accelerate Bone Age and can close plates faster.
3) Vosoritide - Very expensive and no source available. DM if you have any legit source for cheap.
4) MK677 - To increase my ghrelin receptors (if needed in future)
5) Tamoxifen - Do I still need it after hopping on Anastrazole?

No dnr, cope, its over comments or I curse you that you will never enter the Gandy heaven. On top of that you will also develop Erectile Dysfunction and your gooning streak will finally be broken.

TAGS
@Badrya @TrenRising09 @Gudlifer @Toddricus @Stacyslayerᛉ @2mogger_ @desire_slays.gg @bddcoper @vogt @myoglobin @Zagro
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: serek6, Toddricus, vamchain and 5 others
Ropefuel for me not noticeably growing:feelspepo::feelsbadman:
Cuz its ur height ceiling erda won't grow u taller than ur height ceiling nigga :lul::lul::lul::lul:
@Bat
@zennn
I can't believe there is a grey who is so popular here
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bat and zennn
Cuz its ur height ceiling erda won't grow u taller than ur height ceiling nigga :lul::lul::lul::lul:
@Bat
@zennn
I can't believe there is a grey who is so popular here
FGFR3 contributes to height ceiling erda or other fgfr3i can make you grow taller than your ceiling or at least help you reach the very end of it
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ICR and mangoat
FGFR3 contributes to height ceiling erda or other fgfr3i can make you grow taller than your ceiling or at least help you reach the very end of it
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Blud is breaking biology just to debunk my take
@Bat
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Bat
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Blud is breaking biology just to debunk my take
@Bat
Nigga can you explain then instead of saying this incredulity bullshit you org kids are insufferable as shit lol several of you have acted like this and I've only started posting on org today
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mangoat and ICR
Nigga can you explain then instead of saying this incredulity bullshit you org kids are insufferable as shit lol several of you have acted like this and I've only started posting on org today
So am i the kid here?
I told u no compound on earth could make u taller than ur height ceiling they only speed up growth :what:
 
Hey Guys, I have decided. I am going for HGH, AI and Meclizine for now. Atleast for 3 months. If i see any results i will update here and also if no results (which is very rare) then also i will update. I will slowly add other compounds (if needed) like Abalo, Erda or Androgens.
So am i the kid here?
I told u no compound on earth could make u taller than ur height ceiling they only speed up growth :what:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Niebvll
Have you taken erda?
yeah. symptoms for me were eye and nose dryness. nails looked like shit and you tyically cycle erda. for example 3 weeks on 4 weeks off so you give your body enough time to fix itself. erda not even that bad tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: mangoat
Currently 5'9 at 18.6 years. My plates are open. BW - 68 kg. Grew an inch (fully sure) in last few weeks

I am already taking a 2600 kcal 180g protein, 120g fat, 100g carbs diet with all of the micros. Sleeping as much my body can everyday and also doing mechanical stimulus like jumping, sprinting, weighted jumps, box jumps and obviously lifting weights. I will also include more ways of stimulus for my proper adaptation.
STACK
0.5 mg anastrozole ED. Switch to aromasin for 2 months when stopping AIs
7.5 IU HGH ED (going upto 15 IUs as per 0.07 mg/kg)
80 mcg Abaloparatide ED
Meclizine 25 mg daily

ANCILLARIES
Isotretion 10 mg EOD
Oral minox 2.5 mg ED
Eplerenone 25 mg ED
Tadalifil 5mg ED
Berberine 1200 mg ED
Retratrutide if needed for Insuling Sensitivity (I am not using it now because it supresses appetite and my appetite is already pretty low so it would kill it fully)
Glucosamine & MSM ED

UNSURE ABOUT
1) Erdafitnib - I have no knowledge about it. So I am not saying I won't take it but I am in the research process. I will decide about it.
2) Androgens like Test, Tren, Anavar, NPP, Deca, Nandrolene etc - I have very less knowledge about them. I have read that they accelerate Bone Age and can close plates faster.
3) Vosoritide - Very expensive and no source available. DM if you have any legit source for cheap.
4) MK677 - To increase my ghrelin receptors (if needed in future)
5) Tamoxifen - Do I still need it after hopping on Anastrazole?

No dnr, cope, its over comments or I curse you that you will never enter the Gandy heaven. On top of that you will also develop Erectile Dysfunction and your gooning streak will finally be broken.

TAGS
@Badrya @TrenRising09 @Gudlifer @Toddricus @Stacyslayerᛉ @2mogger_ @desire_slays.gg @bddcoper @vogt @myoglobin @Zagro
Maxancline doing absolutely nothing, you need to up the doses of the ai and the gh, and start erda
 
U wont pass ur height ceiling fag biology doesn't work like this :Comfy:
Theres no thing like a defined height ceiling lol
Nothing comes even close to that, anything can be manipulated
Maybe you could theorise that the pure cellular limits of sc populations at some point put an end to height but noone here is even close to those results
Cuz its ur height ceiling erda won't grow u taller than ur height ceiling nigga :lul::lul::lul::lul:
@Bat
@zennn
I can't believe there is a grey who is so popular here
Stfu retard LOL
Define what height ceiling this would be
Inb4 "errhhmm your genetics set a height ceiling and yeah thats it":lul::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen
yeah. symptoms for me were eye and nose dryness. nails looked like shit and you tyically cycle erda. for example 3 weeks on 4 weeks off so you give your body enough time to fix itself. erda not even that bad tho
How much dose did you take? Any results or just sides?
 
Theres no thing like a defined height ceiling lol
Nothing comes even close to that, anything can be manipulated
Maybe you could theorise that the pure cellular limits of sc populations at some point put an end to height but noone here is even close to those results

Stfu retard LOL
Define what height ceiling this would be
Inb4 "errhhmm your genetics set a height ceiling and yeah thats it":lul::lul:
True theres no hieght celling
 
  • +1
Reactions: Niebvll
Theres no thing like a defined height ceiling lol
Nothing comes even close to that, anything can be manipulated
Maybe you could theorise that the pure cellular limits of sc populations at some point put an end to height but noone here is even close to those results

Stfu retard LOL
Define what height ceiling this would be
Inb4 "errhhmm your genetics set a height ceiling and yeah thats it":lul::lul:
There is no height ceiling said i wise retarded fag
Compounds won't grow u taller or even build bones ur just a fag
And if what ur saying is true u need shit ton of erda to get taller which would lead to death cuz 4mg of Erda won't do shit so STFU nigger
 
  • Woah
Reactions: mangoat
Well erda broke your heart and did not give you any growth
I didnt measure anything anyways, I do feel like ive grown just nothing that you would really notice
gh is just:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Also you cant expect 5cm after 3 weeks lol
 
But long term erda will fuck you up? Are you taking breaks or not?
I didnt measure anything anyways, I do feel like ive grown just nothing that you would really notice
gh is just:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Also you cant expect 5cm after 3 weeks lol
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Niebvll
There is no height ceiling said i wise retarded fag
Compounds won't grow u taller or even build bones ur just a fag
Not a single drop of an argument in this:lul:
Yeah dood the erda GV cases were just completely unrelated to the FGFR3 pathway which we know the effects and mechanisms of btw
Was just coincidence that people jumped over 50 percentiles in a matter of months
And if what ur saying is true u need shit ton of erda to get taller which would lead to death cuz 4mg of Erda won't do shit so STFU nigger
Im aware
4mg probably wont go beyond required suppression for a growth pheno which does have a threshold (het knockout mice show)
Not sure how the pd EXACTLY is for 4mg but also considering that gps are different tissue shouldnt risk anything on 4
Im doing 8mg anyways nigger:lul:
 
Not a single drop of an argument in this:lul:
Yeah dood the erda GV cases were just completely unrelated to the FGFR3 pathway which we know the effects and mechanisms of btw
Was just coincidence that people jumped over 50 percentiles in a matter of months

Im aware
4mg probably wont go beyond required suppression for a growth pheno which does have a threshold (het knockout mice show)
Not sure how the pd EXACTLY is for 4mg but also considering that gps are different tissue shouldnt risk anything on 4
Im doing 8mg anyways nigger:lul:
I said Erda speeds growth u fag but it won't fucking grow u taller than ur genetic limit nigga
And btw 8mg is still a low dose
Ex if u wanna grow using hgh u need at least 30 iu for shit ton of years and won't be a Goldy increase like 5cm max its over for ur brain cells
 
  • JFL
Reactions: mangoat
I said Erda speeds growth u fag but it won't fucking grow u taller than ur genetic limit nigga
And btw 8mg is still a low dose
Ex if u wanna grow using hgh u need at least 30 iu for shit ton of years and won't be a Goldy increase like 5cm max its over for ur brain cells
Nah u are just coping. Have you ever hopped on gh or you just jerked off to 100 researches and concluded everything is cope lmao
 
I said Erda speeds growth u fag but it won't fucking grow u taller than ur genetic limit nigga
Stature for age curve doesnt only show the velocity but the velocity based on total height measured
you genuinely think that guys that were on 25pct curve all their life wouldve come to 75pct+ height regardless?:lul:
And btw 8mg is still a low dose
Its not LOL
Do you even know the pd for 8mg? Suppression is almost total
You clearly dont understand how this works
Ex if u wanna grow using hgh u need at least 30 iu for shit ton of years and won't be a Goldy increase like 5cm max its over for ur brain cells
I agree because GH started in puberty has incredible limitations and is basically useless for normal teens until you up the dose so much that growth advantage over depletion becomes meaningful
However Erda isnt GH, irrelevent analogy
 
Nah u are just coping. Have you ever hopped on gh or you just jerked off to 100 researches and concluded everything is cope lmao
Man whatever
Show me example of gh results
@Bat
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bat
Man whatever
Show me example of gh results
@Bat
I don't have to nigga. There are so many guys just search it up. So many guys grew their height using gh. Rarely someone goes above 10IUs. The ones who go upto 20IU are just larpers.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ICR
Stature for age curve doesnt only show the velocity but the velocity based on total height measured
you genuinely think that guys that were on 25pct curve all their life wouldve come to 75pct+ height regardless?:lul:

Its not LOL
Do you even know the pd for 8mg? Suppression is almost total
You clearly dont understand how this works

I agree because GH started in puberty has incredible limitations and is basically useless for normal teens
However Erda isnt GH, irrelevent analogy
Its indeed a low dosage but its dangerous to grow using Erda u need 16mg at least these shit low numbers won't do shit and that fucking high dosage will kill u anyways so now height for u buddy
If measure cumulative height over time Height heritability is basically 80% nigga that means in growth curve this is heavily constrained by genetic target height and if ur using compounds that will lead to a faster plates fusion
So no More growth for u buddy
The only way that u could grow is ll
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Niebvll
I don't have to nigga. There are so many guys just search it up. So many guys grew their height using gh. Rarely someone goes above 10IUs. The ones who go upto 20IU are just larpers.
These guys grow to their genetic limit too:lul::lul:
The ones who gets to 20+ iu are the ones who actually pass their genetic limit by a lil bit :lul:
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Niebvll
Its indeed a low dosage but its dangerous to grow using Erda u need 16mg at least these shit low numbers won't do shit and that fucking high dosage will kill u anyways so now height for u buddy
0 evidence for any of this lol
Youre bullshitting so hard its genuinely entertaining bait
But sad to see that you probably believe thus yourself
If measure cumulative height over time Height heritability is basically 80%
Absolutely not relevant to this
nigga that means in growth curve this is heavily constrained by genetic target height and if ur using compounds that will lead to a faster plates fusion
No its not
And inhibiting FGFR3 leads to quite the opposite
Again just coping with no idea
Nigger genuinely thinks 50pct jump is normal
So no More growth for u buddy
The only way that u could grow is ll
Sure retard:lul:
DNR all your shit from now on never realised youre this mentally challenged
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26
0 evidence for any of this lol
Youre bullshitting so hard its genuinely entertaining bait
But sad to see that you probably believe thus yourself

Absolutely not relevant to this

No its not
And inhibiting FGFR3 leads to quite the opposite
Again just coping with no idea
Nigger genuinely thinks 50pct jump is normal

Sure retard:lul:
DNR all your shit from now on never realised youre this mentally challenged
Look in pubmed nigga maybe u will understand anyways keep coping and show me ur results :lul: ur done
 
So am i the kid here?
I told u no compound on earth could make u taller than ur height ceiling they only speed up growth :what:
This is just false

Any compound that creates bone growth without depleting resting zone cells will make you taller

@jnxy look at this dood :feelswat:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niebvll, jnxy and ICR
This is just false

Any compound that creates bone growth without depleting resting zone cells will make you taller

@jnxy look at this dood :feelswat:
False nigga search on pubmed
Or show me a fucking guy who grew on any compound u retarded ugly ass manlet
 
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Niebvll and jnxy

Similar threads

malyce
Replies
14
Views
41
malyce
malyce
P
Replies
9
Views
40
shouldiusehgh
shouldiusehgh
jbinz
Replies
15
Views
42
Resonant
Resonant
2dover3dfoids
Replies
21
Views
85
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
A
Replies
6
Views
69
AscendAndForget1234
A

Users who are viewing this thread

  • RebirthNeeded
  • eliel642201
Back
Top