Rhino surgeons

C

Creatine

Iron
I just finished a consultation with Yaremchuk and I'm planning on getting a rhino this summer. Was wondering if anyone knew his reputation for rhinos (he seems to have tons of craniofacial background and seems reputable, but the before and afters on his website look 20 years old). Also was wondering if there were any Rhino surgeons in the US (particularly in the northeast around NY) that I should consult with? Good chance I go with Dr. Y regardless because he seems to have the best background, but I don't see much Rhino discussion on this forum tbh.

I also asked about filler/fat graft/infraorbital rim implants as well as jaw augmentation and he said I just need a rhino (and I am too young for fillers/grafts). I think my tear troughs are hollow and my jaw (or chin tbh can't fully tell) are slightly recessed with my jaw narrow and me not that lean, but my nose is just such a bad falio (massive asymmetry) that it's just something I need to fix moreso than those.

HotThoseDevilfish size restricted

Y was never very good at Rhinoplasty, even in his prime. I'd definitely look elsewhere if that's all you're getting

• +1
Reactions: Creatine
jon skywalker mogs

jfc

why the fuck are you trying to go to a premier cranio for a nose job.

see a rhino surgeon for rhino

go to Dr Y when you get implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Creatine
jfc

why the fuck are you trying to go to a premier cranio for a nose job.

see a rhino surgeon for rhino

go to Dr Y when you get implants.
Mostly cuz I also wanted to consult for jaw/infraorbital rim implants, but he said to j focus on fixing my nose.

Also, I felt like he has the rhino background (performs secondary/tertiary rhino for like decades), he's not that expensive, not super out of the way from me, superb academic/professional background, lotta male patients, etc.

What surgeons are good at rhino (bone/cartilage asymmetry)? I feel like most the surgeons I see online are way too expensive (like 20k) and seem like they're more marketing hype than actual just good results

Mostly cuz I also wanted to consult for jaw/infraorbital rim implants, but he said to j focus on fixing my nose.

Also, I felt like he has the rhino background (performs secondary/tertiary rhino for like decades), he's not that expensive, not super out of the way from me, superb academic/professional background, lotta male patients, etc.

What surgeons are good at rhino (bone/cartilage asymmetry)? I feel like most the surgeons I see online are way too expensive (like 20k) and seem like they're more marketing hype than actual just good results
If your nose is not that complicated having him do it with other procedures isn't bad but go to someone else

search on the rhinoplastysociety website for members

• +1
Reactions: Creatine
search on the rhinoplastysociety website for members
Do uk how much roughly the doctors on this would charge? Trying to spend like max 10k on it

Do uk how much roughly the doctors on this would charge? Trying to spend like max 10k on it
10k is the going rate for a primary, but that doesn't include OR , anesthesia

usually people pay 8-14k total.

You can also find good surgeons abroad for cheaper than that if you must. Can also use carecredit for it.

Don't go to Dr. Y for rhinoplasty. You can, but you can get better results from a local surgeon. Tons of talent on the east coast near him. I would personally recommend Dr. Willis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Don't go to Dr. Y for rhinoplasty. You can, but you can get better results from a local surgeon. Tons of talent on the east coast near him. I would personally recommend Dr. Willis.
Which Dr. Willis? Rhett Willis?

I'll echo not going to Dr. Y for a rhino. Use surgeons in their areas of specialty. Rhinos are incredibly complex, hard to fix if not performed ideally, and are the most central part of your face. Go to the top talent even if it's more expensive/inconvenient. Same with Eppley--sure, he could do it, but he's an implant guy. See someone who does multiple rhinos every week and makes it the cornerstone of their practice.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady
Dr. Ramtin Kassir in NYC. He's the "designer rhino" king of NYC. Awesome, natural results.