Rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult surgery you can get

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
Depending on how experimented the surgeron and how fucked up your nose is, the success rate is about the same as failures when it comes to getting a nosejob.

There is almost no guarantee that you'll get the desired results with this surgery unlike getting an otoplasty, jaw/cheekbones implants, canthoplasty/blepharoplasty...

This was my only hope
Crying gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Thing with rhinoplasty is you can either look better or worser. It's such an hazardous gamble.

Lefort 768x432

Lefort 3 is worse

I've had 3 rhinoplastic surgeries, and I'm having a fourth in a couple months. The 3 surgeries I've had has only marginally improved my appearance, then again I am deformed so there's that.

• +1
Reactions: mog machine 69
What is the best rhinoplasti surgeon in the world for men? If I am even doing it, I want to have the chances in my favor
Btw I only want to remove a small bump, otherwise I have perfect thin nose like asmongold

What is the best rhinoplasti surgeon in the world for men? If I am even doing it, I want to have the chances in my favor
Btw I only want to remove a small bump, otherwise I have perfect thin nose like asmongold
Look in the New York area if you want my advice

Also, it's very noticeable when you get it, so everyone will now know you as the guy who got a rhino.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
QUOTE="DeformAspergerCel, post: 149263, member: 536"]I've had 3 rhinoplastic surgeries, and I'm having a fourth in a couple months. The 3 surgeries I've had has only marginally improved my appearance, then again I am deformed so there's that.[/QUOTE]

Why so many? Were they all done by the same doc?

QUOTE="battlefieldincel, post: 149477, member: 281"]Also, it's very noticeable when you get it, so everyone will now know you as the guy who got a rhino.[/QUOTE]

you need to get it done at least after college. Before getting a job. It's easier to make a new social circle.

Last edited:
Depends on the issue.
If you only have a hump on your nose you are lucky because its easily fixable by any surgeon.

However a bulbous nose is the hardest to fix (according to many surgeons) It's over for us bulbousnosecels

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, NormieKilla, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
Depends on the issue.
If you only have a hump on your nose you are lucky because its easily fixable by any surgeon.

However a bulbous nose is the hardest to fix (according to many surgeons) It's over for us bulbousnosecels
Truth. I considered rhino many times but I ultimately decided to hold off until there is literally nothing else I can improve on. And if I do decide to get it, ill go to sam rizk which will cost over 20k. It is very expensive for a rhino but he's the only surgeon I know of that can fix even the biggest ugliest hyber bublous most deformed looking negroid noses. His before and afters on black patients are insane.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
everyone gets a rhino tho legit, it's the most normie surgery

Not it's really not. They even have temp rhino now

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
That's why you go to a top well-known surgeon, who has at least 6 months of free revision after initial surgery.

I've heard Iranian surgeons are good at rhino

Depending on how experimented the surgeron and how fucked up your nose is, the success rate is about the same as failures when it comes to getting a nosejob.

There is almost no guarantee that you'll get the desired results with this surgery unlike getting an otoplasty, jaw/cheekbones implants, canthoplasty/blepharoplasty...
i thought it would be one of the least difficult because its one of the most common. but mainly women get them so men are kind of fucked. thankfully my nose isn't fucked