Rhinoplasty Made Me Uglier

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
Hello, I have been a long time reader of looksmaxing sites, and just registered for the forum.

I fell for the plastic surgery meme because I had a large nasal tip that was ruining my face. So I went to one of the most famous doctors in the country, consulted with him, explained my problem, and paid a lot of money. But he never made the tip less large and bloated looking, all he did was feminize my nose by vertically shortening it, rotating it, and filing down my dorsum. The tip was never fixed and now since he made it vertically shorter, more rotated, and lost projection, it looks even worse and flatter. I look seriously uglier. There is also asymmetry I did not have before. Now I will probably have to go through the multiple revision Michael Jackson clusterfuck, just to have a nose that looks as ugly (but gayer, more feminine, and less functional) as my original nose.

My advice to anyone is to never go to a surgeon that seems egotistical and unreceptive to your input. They will do whatever the fuck they want, and you will have no recourse.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, mug, Deleted member 16275 and 17 others
Pics or it never happened
(See: Holocaust)

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Flowerpot, boss8055, neverchadlite and 33 others
What country was that?

You should never do budget surgeries in low income countries (the only exception is Turkey - they have a proven track record of surgeons making successful hair transplants - if they can do it for 5x cheaper than a Beverly Hills surgeon you should do it).

Getting botched in the face is 100x worse than somewhere like your stomach, legs or arms. Everyone sees the result instantly. Buckle up and pay 2-5x more for a surgeon who is in the US, Europe or Singapore/South Korea. If you can't, just don't have that surgery at all.

I would rather live as a quasimodo than slave off for years and get botched by an Indian "surgeon".

Really, all it takes is googling these Indian surgeons for 5 seconds on realself.com and realizing they are complete 80iq dimwits who likely bought their way into whatever "education" they have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Jigen, looksseg and 14 others
did u consult with a plastic surgery consultant?

OY VEY I triggered a chosen one
Capture

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: neverchadlite, Deleted member 16275, subhuman incel and 5 others
sounds like he did some good thing to ur nose tho that id imagine improved the looks

are u sure ur not overthinking it? like body dysmorphia?

send pics of before and after of different angles so we can discuss whether its really better or worse and how exactly to fix it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litechadding, incel194012940 and Marsiere214
Please drop the surgeons name

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, bugeye and Marsiere214
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and Marsiere214
Pics or it never happened
(See: Holocaust)

After seeing the absolute circuses that were PUAhate, SlutHate, and Lookism where you would have users posting each other's photos and doxxing each other, I will be abstaining from posting my own face. I understand this site is more well-moderated, but it's just not something I am willing to do.

What country was that?

You should never do budget surgeries in low income countries (the only exception is Turkey - they have a proven track record of surgeons making successful hair transplants).

Getting botched in the face is 100x worse than somewhere like your stomach, legs or arms. Everyone sees the result instantly. Buckle up and pay 2-5x more for a surgeon who is in the US, Europe or Singapore/South Korea. If you can't, just don't have that surgery at all.

I would rather live as a quasimodo than slave off for years and get botched by an Indian "surgeon".

Really, all it takes is googling these Indian surgeons for 5 seconds on realself.com and realizing they are complete 80iq dimwits who likely bought their way into whatever "education" they have.

I am American and went to a doctor that was well-regarded here in the USA.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, poopoohead, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
So tell me why do you guys worship Baphomet? Is sacrificing children to Moloch a PR thing or what?
i follow the old testament and the new testament i dont believe in the talmud and the other jew books

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
After seeing the absolute circuses that were PUAhate, SlutHate, and Lookism where you would have users posting each other's photos and doxxing each other, I will be abstaining from posting my own face. I understand this site is more well-moderated, but it's just not something I am willing to do.

Never post your full photo on PSL sites. Asking to get doxxed.

People like Salludon are an exception, he could model and is already known by a handful of 'ordinary' people too thanks to Youtube.

Sad to hear a US PS botched you. Was he board certified?
This is exactly why I spend months, years scouting a good PS before allowing them to touch my face.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ChristianChad
sounds like he did some good thing to ur nose tho that id imagine improved the looks

are u sure ur not overthinking it? like body dysmorphia?

send pics of before and after of different angles so we can discuss whether its really better or worse and how exactly to fix it

It doesn't look utterly hideous, but the problem is it's the exact opposite of what I wanted done. I wanted more tip refinement and for the dorsum to be left alone, with minimal/no rotation or vertical shortening. Instead I got underwhelming tip refinement, but the other things I did not want to have done.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
So you don't believe in YHWH? Do you believe that the goyim (non-Jews) are human?
u cant follow man made books and believe in yahwah.
jews are serpent seed im bulgar.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS

who you looking for revision rhino? I've heard Rod Rohrich is good

Why do you have a menorah in the name?
i just told u i believe in the old as well as the new testament
its how i was raised since birth jfl
the menorah is not found in the talmud but in the old testament.

i just told u i believe in the old as well as the new testament
its how i was raised since birth jfl
the menorah is not found in the talmud but in the old testament.
The Jewish Bible states that Goyim aren't human and killing them is a good act. Do you believe that?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
The Jewish Bible states that Goyim aren't human and killing them is a good act. Do you believe that?
thats the talmud and the old testament only talks about caananites who are middle easterners.

thats the talmud.
I dont follow the talmud.
So you agree that the Talmudic Jews (most of the Jews today) wish harm upon us?
Why are they like this?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
So you agree that the Talmudic Jews (most of the Jews today) wish harm upon us?
Why are they like this?
yes, i believe in jesus and im bulgar.
They are serpent seed.

Can we please keep this thread on-topic instead of derailing it with bickering about Jews, Goyim, the Talmud, etc.? Because these things are not even tangentially related to the subject, and there are many other places to discuss them. Thanks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Flowerpot, RedCarpet, Deleted member 16275 and 8 others
Can we please keep this thread on-topic instead of derailing it with bickering about Jews, Goyim, the Talmud, etc.? Because these things are not even tangentially related to the subject, and there are many other places to discuss them. Thanks.
Terribly sorry, things got heated quickly.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
Is your surgeon that retarded to give you thinkgs you didn't ask for?

Is your surgeon that retarded to give you thinkgs you didn't ask for?

I tried to tell him what exactly I wanted and he essentially said he'd seen it all before, that he understands, and I needed to trust his expertise. I was very put off by this but I thought I had voiced my concerns, that I had made myself clear, and that he would respect that. In retrospect it was a grave mistake placing my trust in someone like that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and alriodai
I tried to tell him what exactly I wanted and he essentially said he'd seen it all before, that he understands, and I needed to trust his expertise. I was very put off by this but I thought I had voiced my concerns, that I had made myself clear, and that he would respect that. In retrospect it was a grave mistake placing my trust in someone like that.
What do your nose look like now (give an example of another guy or girl with the same nose as urs rn)

They insist on doing it their way because that's the way they're most familiar with performing and not what is best for you

Last edited:
post pics of nose only and cover other features no one will dox u

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
post only your nose. you can't be doxxed by only your nose

bro no one can dox you prom a pic of your nose, literally just send a pic with the eye area fully blacked it no oje will be able to dox you from that.

No one can take this thread seriously without pics- I personally had a rhino 2 weeks ago for a similar issue and it improved my looks- if your nose is rotated directly after the surgery that is normal and itll will drop back down to parralel

Noses are always elevated right after surgery and they will drop back to parallel over the course of the coming weeks or months. Unless you had the surgery done like 6 months ago and it still looks bad then yeah youre kinda fuckdd.

Attachments

• 6123981A-2402-43C1-87B8-73AB8954A21E.png
    6123981A-2402-43C1-87B8-73AB8954A21E.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and TITUS
also did you not do morphs etc?

When I had my nose job consultation I showed him a morph id made myself of what id like my nose to look like and he said he was pretty confident he could do that for me. He didnt decide what sort of nose would look good on me- I decided that and he decided wheterh what I wanted was possible/practical.

what did you ask for? what do you now need doing after?

You have chosen wisely. I wouldn't post my images here either.
Tell me you are a low-T/high inhib cuck without telling me you are a low-T/high inhib cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Tell me you are a low-T/high inhib cuck without telling me you are a low-T/high inhib cuck
You aren't going to gaslight me into posting. I'm also fairly confident about my looks and I am here to improve them further.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis

Wise

there are like 3 surgeons who understand everything about the nose
jfl if you dont put eons of thought into your rhino surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 21765
which ones?

You shoud get it done by a surgeon who only does rhino and isnt just a general cosmetic surgeon

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 21765
You shoud get it done by a surgeon who only does rhino and isnt just a general cosmetic surgeon
even more than that, double board certified ENT/facial plastic surgeon, not just plastics

even more than that, double board certified ENT/facial plastic surgeon, not just plastics
Rhino is actually quite scary.

It has an extreme rate of failure of 5-15% independent of the surgeon. If the surgeon is shit, it is probably whole 30%. :feelsrope:

Better have enough money for revision, or two. :feelsbadman:

And you don't think I did all of this? People on this forum think that if they go to the perfect famous reputable superstar surgeon that there are no risks or that the surgeon won't give them an undesirable result. Even if they have perfect technique (which doesn't exist), there can still be a lack of aesthetic improvement because the wrong things were done. Sometimes your own healing is unpredictable, sometimes they only understand how to do the same thing over and over, maybe they were just having a bad day, etc. Stop thinking there is some foolproof way to get plastic surgeries with favorable outcomes 100% of the time. Every surgeon fucks up at some point, and even the most reputable ones do their best to try to intimidate patients who are displeased with their results from posting about their experiences or even posting negative reviews on sites like realself. They do this to curate an image of perfection so people will go to them and be lulled into a false sense of absolute security.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady
And you don't think I did all of this? People on this forum think that if they go to the perfect famous reputable superstar surgeon that there are.
no this is exactly the misdirect, it's easy to conflate
this is not what i mean at all.
fame/status are unreliable as proxies for competence.
formulate your own mode of judgment. that isn't constrained or even modulated by extrinsic endpoints
trying to decode
\\THOMAS DOM
is the same folly as PSL itself.
and "based" evolutionary psychological theory.
evolution with relation to natural selection loses its resolution granularly.
meaning artifacts of psl that are hailed on this forum as biocultuiral markers of different desirable attributes
are really coincidences of recombination.
the floor of entropy contained in the process of genetic recomb is too high for analysis of its ornaments (i.e. an emergent property "attractive face") to bear any extrapolable relevance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back