Rhinoplasty recovery - hard/bony lump on the left side of nasal bridge

aphoria

aphoria

Iron
5months in recovery. I had 3 goals: improved side profile (great success), improved breathing (took like 4 months, but success) and improved front view.

After operation hard/bony lump appeared on the left side of my nasal bone - right now I'm skeptical that it would go away.

PXL 20230512 122422602
PXL 20230812 164537080

PXL 20231028 112112719MP
PXL 20231107 093125807

2023 11 15  20 34 31

What is it? How to get rid of it?

Are you mentally ill

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and PseudoMaxxer
Not everyone is a nice surgeon, contact the nigger…

I had 3 gyno Ops because the bitch didn’t know how to cut some flesh.

You are fucked like @FunkyFlamingo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: m0ss26, schizo echochamber, Deleted member 32410 and 1 other person
5months in recovery. I had 3 goals: improved side profile (great success), improved breathing (took like 4 months, but success) and improved front view.

After operation hard/bony lump appeared on the left side of my nasal bone - right now I'm skeptical that it would go away.

View attachment 2553294View attachment 2553295

View attachment 2553297 View attachment 2553298

View attachment 2553314

botched result wtf, Hold that fucker accountable

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 32410, callisto and 2 others

View attachment 2553294View attachment 2553295

View attachment 2553297 View attachment 2553298

View attachment 2553314

Spreader grafts placed too wide not in line with the slim aesthetic lines from before rhinoplasty. Get a consultation with your surgeon and aks to be sure. If they give a shitty answer then got get a 2nd opinion. 5 months u should basically see the result by now any deformities should be clear.

• +1
Reactions: aphoria
Not everyone is a nice surgeon, contact the nigger…

I had 3 gyno Ops because the bitch didn’t know how to cut some flesh.

You are fucked like @FunkyFlamingo
over, I'm about to get a gyno surgery revision too

over, I'm about to get a gyno surgery revision too
make sure you tell your surgeon to take off as much tissue as possible.

The whore took off too little the first 2 times and i still had gyno after surgery.

3 time i was raging hard and the removed everything (they’ll need to keep a little bit on tissue underneath cuz you body need it, they can’t remove EVERYTHING)

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger
were did you get a rhino? in mumbai?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
make sure you tell your surgeon to take off as much tissue as possible.

The whore took off too little the first 2 times and i still had gyno after surgery.

3 time i was raging hard and the removed everything (they’ll need to keep a little bit on tissue underneath cuz you body need it, they can’t remove EVERYTHING)
I hope my local German hospital does revisions for free and doesn't straight up tell me the result is sufficient even tho I don't like it jfl,
I feel u tho bro.
Did u also get fat asf during ur surgery recovery?

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger
Ralox and Dht gel should get rid of it if it’s tiny after the surgery.
I think its actually my nipples which suck ass, even tho I see some gyno mass behind them still, I'm still 3 months post op so imma wait a few months

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and lightskinbengali
I hope my local German hospital does revisions for free and doesn't straight up tell me the result is sufficient even tho I don't like it jfl,
I feel u tho bro.
Did u also get fat asf during ur surgery recovery?
yeah ngl.

But i was gymmaxed before so when i recovered i got my muscle back in 2 months or so.

Spreader grafts placed too wide not in line with the slim aesthetic lines from before rhinoplasty. Get a consultation with your surgeon and aks to be sure. If they give a shitty answer then got get a 2nd opinion. 5 months u should basically see the result by now any deformities should be clear.
Thanks for reply. I expect surgeon to just say it is swelling and to be patient.

It is not entirely clear to me how this bump came about as my nasal bridge on left side is much wider than it was before operation. Is it nasal bone that is moved itself? Is it something placed there? Or is it callus formation?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
did you get a dorsal hump taken down? This can cause the need for spreader grafts which are the wider flanks of your bridge now under the skin.

He’s gonna say muh swelling still at 5 months then go to different rhino surgeon and tell him ur problem. At 5 months this is valid. The other surgeon will able to immediately tell u truthfully without bullshit if it’s edema or if it’s solid tissue. It’s not that hard to differentiate

Ask these exact questions of scar tissue formation and etc to the primary surgeon and the other surgeon. See the difference in their responses and mention it to the second surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: aphoria
I'm happy with the result overall. It is only this bump on left side of my nasal bridge that I wish went away. There are many angles from which the bump is not noticeable:

4 2   Copy
8   Copy

It is only front and angles like this:

7 1   Copy

PXL 20231116 083441870

did you get a dorsal hump taken down? This can cause the need for spreader grafts which are the wider flanks of your bridge now under the skin.

He’s gonna say muh swelling still at 5 months then go to different rhino surgeon and tell him ur problem. At 5 months this is valid. The other surgeon will able to immediately tell u truthfully without bullshit if it’s edema or if it’s solid tissue. It’s not that hard to differentiate

Ask these exact questions of scar tissue formation and etc to the primary surgeon and the other surgeon. See the difference in their responses and mention it to the second surgeon.

Yeah. Here is side profile before operation and after cast was taken down:

PXL 20230607 0516524982
PXL 20230615 0844588742

For this case people on reddit say it is callus formation and procedure called rasping is used.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410