Rizz... and something else

Darkeningstar

Darkeningstar

Dark
Conceptual simplification has led words to take on bland meanings, I was watching a tiktok the other day in which a girl was looking for a word to fit into the discourse and asked if that was the right word to use.

For a variety of reasons, many words with more or less complex meanings have lost their meaning over time. Today, we have come to terms like rizz or ... I don't know... , terms that are used to simplify the social, or para-social, nature.

I have already written it several times, I will simplify it here. Take a concept wrongly assumed to be binary like irony, ironic interaction is simpler than sexual interaction, ironic interaction (where by interaction in this case I mean positive receptions) requires a good positional interaction (I could have explained it better but to avoid misunderstandings I will not do so) of certain things. Over time irony has become: I make irony you understand it or not.

The advice? Don't abuse these terms, and investigate the nature (meaning) of them. Reducing to black and white, and sometimes only to black, is unsatisfactory and will lead you to fossilise on a few things that cannot be changed.

Just ramblings
Forgive repetitions

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?, Bomber517, baerr and 4 others
Who is the foid in your pfp

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
pseudo intellectual

• +1
how many times will intellectuals have to reinvent words because of tiktok until we run out and form a new sound of speaking

i think this is how we shifted from old english to modern
like how the word ok was just a esoteric joke among rich but it lost its meaning

• +1
got da rizz goin demon on da shawty frfr:feelsokman:
Get your point but this applies only for male to male tbh. Foids love when you talk like a retard, done this many times and they into that shit heavy.

• JFL
pseudo intellectual
Maybe it's true, and I would be quite happy if an effective and simple alternative could be suggested without sounding like "smoke and mirrors" or a know-it-all. I would be quite happy because I could use it socially as well, but sometimes to say apple you have to say apple.

got da rizz goin demon on da shawty frfr:feelsokman:
Get your point but this applies only for male to male tbh. Foids love when you talk like a retard, done this many times and they into that shit heavy.
That's not what I was referring to. The 'blackpill' nature is controversial, and I probably wouldn't recommend it to some people, just see how easily it's polarised. If you add to this the use not so much of certain terms (and it's not important to sound like a retard or not), but of the meaning of them (a bit dull), then it becomes a problem.

• +1
Reactions: baerr