Road to 55 IMW

Deleted member 8856

Deleted member 8856

No Im not alright, but Im all up on my cheddar
For the next 6 months - 1 year I will be going back onto my thumbpulling journey. Lately Ive been thumbpulling, but not consistently. Ive been way more focused on maximizing my forward growth via belt pulling, but you need a balance of both. I will be thumbpulling for atleast 12 times a day, 5 minute sessions each hour.

Current IMW: 47.5
Snapchat 832441499  01

Might update monthly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bobelbrah, thecel, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
Before the cope: "Just get MSE broo:soy:"

1: Yea bro leme just pull 10k from underneath my bed and Ill be right on it
2: you cant keep your whole tongue on the palate with MSE
3: thumbpulling works extremely well if you're taking the right supps and dosage

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and SOS-Sonic
no reason to have a wider IMW than 47

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, NarrowJaw, Need2Ascend and 3 others
Interesting, I would love to see if it actually works.

Before the cope: "Just get MSE broo:soy:"

1: Yea bro leme just pull 10k from underneath my bed and Ill be right on it
2: you cant keep your whole tongue on the palate with MSE
3: thumbpulling works extremely well if you're taking the right supps and dosage
JFL was about to type up a whole essay on why this nigga isn't get mse:lul:

post threads, before and afters, links, etc. proving this

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and AscendingHero
no reason to have a wider IMW than 47
welll for some reason I cant get hollow cheeks so i think the last thing ican do is max out my expansion

• +1
Reactions: Small mogger
welll for some reason I cant get hollow cheeks so i think the last thing ican do is max out my expansion
martial art induced bonesmashing, steroids and peptides and lower bf% should do it

martial art induced bonesmashing, steroids and peptides and lower bf% should do it
I think i need more massetter hypertrophy actually

what supplements are you taking and have you actually noticed a difference when you take supplements vs when you dont?

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
what supplements are you taking and have you actually noticed a difference when you take supplements vs when you dont?
Vitamin k2 calcium magnesium d3 megadose everything. The more the better, and yes its a night an day difference. It the reason why it looks like ive had a face trwnsplant in the past 1 and a half JFL

• +1
Reactions: ruoho
For the next 6 months - 1 year I will be going back onto my thumbpulling journey. Lately Ive been thumbpulling, but not consistently. Ive been way more focused on maximizing my forward growth via belt pulling, but you need a balance of both. I will be thumbpulling for atleast 12 times a day, 5 minute sessions each hour.

Current IMW: 47.5
View attachment 1236154
Might update monthly
Good luck if >25 yo, Ive had 2 MSE fail trying to split my suture. Try to factor in trying to disarticulate the pyterygomaxillary sutures which hurt like a bitch if they snap open (only if you have a subhuman palate like mine @ 34mm.)

Be careful and god speed.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 8856
looks great as it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
ni:feelswat::feelswat:a why you want more spaces between teeth. 50 is ideal

Vitamin k2 calcium magnesium d3 megadose everything. The more the better, and yes its a night an day difference. It the reason why it looks like ive had a face trwnsplant in the past 1 and a half JFL
Really? I wanna try myself. Could you elaborate slightly + dosage?

nice bro, might have to start taking k2 again then. I personally havent noticed gains in my imw as a 17 yo but ive been doing this only occasionally for maybe 10 mins a day. There are many techniques to thumb pulling, would you like to send me a video of what kind of technique you're doing? video of you or someone from youtube

Rename to "road to bloated cheeks"

• JFL
would this work with a narrow palate

• +1
broader dental arch = need to lose much more fat for sunken/hollow cheeks

broader dental arch = need to lose much more fat for sunken/hollow cheeks
a lot of people with narrow palates aren't forward grown and have shitty zygos so can't get hollow cheeks anyway