Roast me +self-evaluation (implying anyone would read)

HerpDerpson

HerpDerpson

Kraken
Okay, so here's me, from the front. Slav + finn-ugric = peak subhuman. I'd give myself 2/10 overall appeal, not familiar enough with PSL, should be 2.5-3. Well, it's below the over line. I'm fascinated with facial aesthetics and people here are smart, so read below for detailed evaluation and tell me what I missed (I was never good with faces or telling people apart, I watched Batman Begins thinking Christian Bale was Tom Cruise because people arr rook same to me. Although that was back in school, I'm better now).
Front
:feelswhy:
Front2

Front looksrated 1

Skull: So the reason why I'm so hideous is because my face is disproportionally long. fhwr is too low, and the midface is so long the ratio robot actually called it extremely long in red letters :ROFLMAO:. At this stage it's already over, since what could I do, cut out the middle part of my face and throw it away? Widening would help fhwr, but it would just make me look like a retard with eyes too close together. Shortening the philtrum would destroy the harmony since it's not overly long in the first place.
Eye area: I have no uee and positive tilt, so the eye area is not too bad... but waaaait a minute! What do I see? Are those shit-colored brown eyes of shit? Throw it into the trash.

Lower third: Nothing tragic, but lacking in angularity - no appeal.
Also, I take it gymceling is pointless because of curved clavicles? As evidenced by the scapula-clavicle blackpill thread. Bad physique.:ogre:

As a bonus, here's the profile:incel:. Pretty subhuman with that tilted forehead and recession. But my teeth align properly and nobody cares about the profile anyway. However, I noticed that I am balding, of which I was not aware before taking this picture.:ROFLMAO: Gotta get me some finasteride.

Analysis (how did it come to this): I think I might have been better off being shorter (I'm 6'1/186cm). My face wouldn't have elongated so much and my shoulders would have been proportionally wider relative to my height. I read on this forum that testosterone makes you stop growing eventually and that eunuchs were very tall due to estrogen. So my height is fake, in a way. The lack of dimorphism in the face shows that I'm low T, which caused me to grow disproportionately tall. This might be lifefuel to all the manlets out there.:feelskek:

Conclusion (where to go from here): It has never even begun. But, I'm interested in gymceling just so men would take me more seriously. I did LASIK purely for looks and it helped, people stopped treating me like a nerd. But first I need to evaluate if it's even worth it with my frame. And get the roids from somewhere.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Xangsane, RopeMaxxed and 19 others
get a hair transplant asap, your hair cucks you hard tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, mug, Deleted member 18244 and 13 others
Start by healthmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20229, Deleted member 14693 and HerpDerpson
Dn read but realistically your only fucking option now is to get a remote job in programming and SEAmaxx in Philippines :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, RopeMaxxed, Kingcel32 and 12 others
looking fairly normal, your biggest flaw is recessed forehead and generally bad skull

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16346, subhuman incel and 5 others
I find it interesting how you can clearly see the Asian roots in Slavs and Finns

That aside, I won't lie to you and say I see a good looking man when I see you, but honestly I don't see an ugly guy either. I'd say your slightly below average, no death sentence though. You can improve, I'd say atm taking care of your hair loss is very important as well as your body, but you seen fairly lean, gymmaxxing could benefit you.

Trust me, I've seen way uglier guys with decent looking girls out there, so it's not over for you at all, especially a tall guy like you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 24444 and 7 others
2.5-3/10 overall appeal. You just look unhealthy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, FrameMogger, outsideness333 and 3 others
get a hair transplant asap, your hair cucks you hard tbh
I should try finasteride first, probably.
Start by healthmaxxing
I'd say atm taking care of your hair loss is very important as well as your body
You just look unhealthy.
Okay, what makes me look unhealthy? Is it just pale+skinny or more complicated than that?? And I do actually feel rather unhealthy (always tired, no libido, although no depression, strangely).
I find it interesting how you can clearly see the Asian roots in Slavs and Finns
That's why slav women are decent looking, but men are dog ugly - just like with Asians.
your biggest flaw is recessed forehead and generally bad skull
Straight to the gas chamber. :feelskek:
Dn read but realistically your only fucking option now is to get a remote job in programming and SEAmaxx in Philippines
It might be easier for me to just move to an Asian SSR like Uzbekistan or something.

Thanks for everyone's takes.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 14693
Never began for slavshits tbh.

Attachments

• der untermensch.jpg
    der untermensch.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 20148, Deleted member 16380 and 2 others
No roast, can be as brutals.
As when this woman roasts her looksmatch

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
facial hair.
tan.
thicker neck.
thicker eyebrows.

After that probably still average ranges. but it's the softmaxxing that needs to be done first

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SteveRogers, subhuman incel and 2 others
facial hair.
tan.
thicker neck.
thicker eyebrows.

After that probably still average ranges. but it's the softmaxxing that needs to be done first
thicker everything:owo:
desu

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and fuckedupmanlet
Nasolabial filler
Hair transplant
Massive neck&gymcelling & trt
Tanning with mt2
Skincare & regular botox
Conservative brow microblading and dye
Colored contacts from colorcl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21863, SteveRogers and 4 others
russian dude
if no autism would have a wife and family lol

What software did you used for facial proportion analysis?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Okay, so here's me, from the front. Slav + finn-ugric = peak subhuman. I'd give myself 2/10 overall appeal, not familiar enough with PSL, should be 2.5-3. Well, it's below the over line. I'm fascinated with facial aesthetics and people here are smart, so read below for detailed evaluation and tell me what I missed (I was never good with faces or telling people apart, I watched Batman Begins thinking Christian Bale was Tom Cruise because people arr rook same to me. Although that was back in school, I'm better now).
View attachment 1708244:feelswhy:View attachment 1708245
View attachment 1708251
Skull: So the reason why I'm so hideous is because my face is disproportionally long. fhwr is too low, and the midface is so long the ratio robot actually called it extremely long in red letters :ROFLMAO:. At this stage it's already over, since what could I do, cut out the middle part of my face and throw it away? Widening would help fhwr, but it would just make me look like a retard with eyes too close together. Shortening the philtrum would destroy the harmony since it's not overly long in the first place.
Eye area: I have no uee and positive tilt, so the eye area is not too bad... but waaaait a minute! What do I see? Are those shit-colored brown eyes of shit? Throw it into the trash.

Also, I take it gymceling is pointless because of curved clavicles? As evidenced by the scapula-clavicle blackpill thread. Bad physique.:ogre:

As a bonus, here's the profile:incel:. Pretty subhuman with that tilted forehead and recession. But my teeth align properly and nobody cares about the profile anyway. However, I noticed that I am balding, of which I was not aware before taking this picture.:ROFLMAO: Gotta get me some finasteride.
View attachment 1708296

Analysis (how did it come to this): I think I might have been better off being shorter (I'm 6'1/186cm). My face wouldn't have elongated so much and my shoulders would have been proportionally wider relative to my height. I read on this forum that testosterone makes you stop growing eventually and that eunuchs were very tall due to estrogen. So my height is fake, in a way. The lack of dimorphism in the face shows that I'm low T, which caused me to grow disproportionately tall. This might be lifefuel to all the manlets out there.:feelskek:

Conclusion (where to go from here): It has never even begun. But, I'm interested in gymceling just so men would take me more seriously. I did LASIK purely for looks and it helped, people stopped treating me like a nerd. But first I need to evaluate if it's even worth it with my frame. And get the roids from somewhere.
bro get tanned , get contact and start exercising and get ripped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
people saying he is kinda goodlooking are curries, in the West this guy is quite doomed. How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 14693
Nasolabial filler
Hair transplant
Massive neck&gymcelling & trt
Tanning with mt2
Skincare & regular botox
Conservative brow microblading and dye
Colored contacts from colorcl
colorcl contacts are trash imo, which one do you have?

View attachment 1708251

View attachment 1708296

Link the website you used to measure your face please

Wait there's a ratio robot? Where?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
russian dude
if no autism would have a wife and family lol
Don't tell me you're one of those muh eastern europe is trad copers.

no im not but guys like him have betabux family with fat russian girls

View attachment 1708251

View attachment 1708296

Narrow IPD
Long Midface
Narrow Mouth
Narrow Skull
High Forehead+Receding Hairline
Pale
No Eyebrows
Shit Eye color
Just no Angularity in general

3.5/10 in the west, invisible to most women.

You should Gymcel to Bodybuilder levels, get a hair transplant, Grow a beard, Thicken up your eyebrows(and lengthen them, it helps with narrow IPD), experiment with contacts, fix your posture, Take Beta carotene for Tan, and then MAYBE look at surgical options.

The only surgical options coming up for me to you is an Orbital Box Osteotomy(fucking lol, you wouldn’t even wanna get this anyway) and maybe a bimax, but I think it would make your harmony worse.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and HerpDerpson
no im not but guys like him have betabux family with fat russian girls
Why would he make his life more miserable? That doesn't make any sense lol.

Why would he make his life more miserable? That doesn't make any sense lol.
his life would be much better
nothing worse than being forever alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Moldovancel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
  • +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
That shit won't load cuh

Attachments

• pheno1.png
    pheno1.png
    94.5 KB · Views: 0
That shit won't load cuh
It downloads it so it can work offline, just wait.
Narrow IPD
Long Midface
Narrow Mouth
Narrow Skull
High Forehead+Receding Hairline
Pale
No Eyebrows
Shit Eye color
Just no Angularity in general

3.5/10 in the west, invisible to most women.

You should Gymcel to Bodybuilder levels, get a hair transplant, Grow a beard, Thicken up your eyebrows(and lengthen them, it helps with narrow IPD), experiment with contacts, fix your posture, Take Beta carotene for Tan, and then MAYBE look at surgical options.

The only surgical options coming up for me to you is an Orbital Box Osteotomy(fucking lol, you wouldn’t even wanna get this anyway) and maybe a bimax, but I think it would make your harmony worse.
Thanks for solid take.
his life would be much better
nothing worse than being forever alone
The lack of happiness is better than the presence of suffering.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
How old are you?
31:ogre:
The whole thing about ee is complete cope. Rampant poverty makes women much more willing to settle down for betabux instead of going full on chad or nothing and supporting themselves, but that doesn't mean they feel attracted to an average man. They would still pick the least subhuman looking guys out of all the subhumans around them to actually have sex with.
Well to be honest, that just what my gut tells me, I would imagine the big 3 cities are just hypergamy running wild (which isn't my problem anyway, I'm ugly regardless of hypergamy). But it would be interesting to have a htn fish experiment (white htn = slav chad). Gonzalo would work.:feelswhere:

You sure your fWHR is 1.75 ? That’s supposed to be pretty good

If you’re subhuman with 1.75 then what am i with 1.56 :ogre:

The app measures from the eyes (even in reference photos). It's narrower from the brows, yeah.
Anything that can be done for narrow low T faces or just LDAR?

31:ogre:

The whole thing about ee is complete cope. Rampant poverty makes women much more willing to settle down for betabux instead of going full on chad or nothing and supporting themselves, but that doesn't mean they feel attracted to an average man. They would still pick the least subhuman looking guys out of all the subhumans around them to actually have sex with.
Well to be honest, that just what my gut tells me, I would imagine the big 3 cities are just hypergamy running wild (which isn't my problem anyway, I'm ugly regardless of hypergamy). But it would be interesting to have a htn fish experiment (white htn = slav chad). Gonzalo would work.:feelswhere:
No betabuxxing for your gen-z slavcel arse (doesn't apply to you because you're above 22).

facial hair.
tan.
thicker neck.
thicker eyebrows.

His ratios are bad dude. His skull shape is very off. All those things will help though. But I am not sure he can even be a LTN.

OP, statusmax/moneymax. That is way out. If you just want to get laid, you can def SEAmax as you are tall and white.

No roast, can be as brutals.
As when this woman roasts her looksmatch

How is her her looksmatch though? She has a point. Below average looking guys should adjust their expectations just like below avg looking foids.

Anything that can be done for narrow low T faces or just LDAR?
Shorten the philtrum if it's too long. Otherwise, as far as I know, nothing can be done, it's not like you can remove the bone from the middle of your skull.

OP, statusmax/moneymax. That is way out.
I don't agree with that because that's not gonna make me (or anyone) actually attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18439
I don't agree with that because that's not gonna make me (or anyone) actually attractive.
Maybe run ogre game with your height by roiding? But imo, your ratios hard cap your potential a lot. Maybe, you might luck out with surgeries and shit but many of your failos are almost impossible to address. Can't see you hitting even MTN tbh. I am sorry. But it is what it is. There could be a niche of woman into you if you roid or something. Size theory is legit and you can cope with that.

If I were you, I would moneymax/statusmax or maybe SEAmax if I would want to slay.

Cope. Women are attracted to status. It's not as primal as looks but it's not like you would be escortcelling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
How is her her looksmatch though? She has a point. Below average looking guys should adjust their expectations just like below avg looking foids.
yeah, she moggs him.
that woman in the yellow shirt that is laughing at it, is actually roughly his looksmatchs

View attachment 1708251

View attachment 1708296

I do not think you are subhuman IMO. I would rate you 4-5/10.

You are just unkempt and HAIR IS LIFE. For any male. So, 4/10. You need a hair transplant ASAP.

Eyes: YOU HAVE HUNTER EYES, congrats. Buuuut.... You sure measured the distances between them? I do not know what is happening, but it feels like your eyes are too close set...

Sorry, but it seems that... your ES ratio is fucked up... very bad news. Though, on a positive note, your cheekbones are a mogger trait: angular with moderate projections! :feelsokman:

Ok, im too lazy to analyze completely but if I were you I would start my journey with:

1) Visit dermatoplogist, let him diagnose if you have androgenic alopecia
2) Depending on your age, if you are 30+, go either straight for hair transplant with FUE, if you are below 30, maybe you have to hop on finasteride (I would use topical solution, never internal) AND go for a hairline lowering with FUE!

then
3) DYE YOUR HAIR AND EYEBROWS DEEP BLACK

then
4) go to ohtalmologist: you need a lateral brow lift, despite your having hunter eyes, too much hooding on the outer side IMO (y)
4*) I would personally not go for brow lift immediately, BUT I would try BOTOX and/or filler for the lateral brow, to see the effect and if it suits your face

then
5) Go to a plastic surgeon and do LOWER LIP FILLER. NOT UPPER, but LOWER. Your lower lip seems deficient.

If you do all the above ^, you will be 6/10. HTN. In reality, beauty consists of very small features, some here, some there. You do not need to break your whole face in the pursuit of some autist square jaw or model cheeks to get handsome.

To raise higher, with your midface alone is impossible. BUT IF you GYMMAX and get 8/10 body on top of your good height, you can become Chadlite :feelsokman:

PS. Do not listen to local autists: YOU DO NOT NEED BIMAX. Your forward growth is GOOD (y)

• +1
Reactions: iblameme and Deleted member 14693
Slavic girs do not let TikTokcel have them, so he is angry at Slavs :feelshehe:
I literally live in one of those slavic shitholes. Born and raised there. The only thing I see when I go outside is hordes of subhumans.

I literally live in one of those slavic shitholes. Born and raised there. The only thing I see when I go outside is hordes of subhumans.

View attachment 1709700
Here is my ethnic eye:
Eye

and my ethnic jaw
Jaw

to show you that us Ethnics are the true human race Overlords
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: 360°
I do not think you are subhuman IMO. I would rate you 4-5/10.

You are just unkempt and HAIR IS LIFE. For any male. So, 4/10. You need a hair transplant ASAP.

Eyes: YOU HAVE HUNTER EYES, congrats. Buuuut.... You sure measured the distances between them? I do not know what is happening, but it feels like your eyes are too close set...

Sorry, but it seems that... your ES ratio is fucked up... very bad news. Though, on a positive note, your cheekbones are a mogger trait: angular with moderate projections! :feelsokman:

Ok, im too lazy to analyze completely but if I were you I would start my journey with:

1) Visit dermatoplogist, let him diagnose if you have androgenic alopecia
2) Depending on your age, if you are 30+, go either straight for hair transplant with FUE, if you are below 30, maybe you have to hop on finasteride (I would use topical solution, never internal) AND go for a hairline lowering with FUE!

then
3) DYE YOUR HAIR AND EYEBROWS DEEP BLACK

then
4) go to ohtalmologist: you need a lateral brow lift, despite your having hunter eyes, too much hooding on the outer side IMO (y)
4*) I would personally not go for brow lift immediately, BUT I would try BOTOX and/or filler for the lateral brow, to see the effect and if it suits your face

then
5) Go to a plastic surgeon and do LOWER LIP FILLER. NOT UPPER, but LOWER. Your lower lip seems deficient.

If you do all the above ^, you will be 6/10. HTN. In reality, beauty consists of very small features, some here, some there. You do not need to break your whole face in the pursuit of some autist square jaw or model cheeks to get handsome.

To raise higher, with your midface alone is impossible. BUT IF you GYMMAX and get 8/10 body on top of your good height, you can become Chadlite :feelsokman:

PS. Do not listen to local autists: YOU DO NOT NEED BIMAX. Your forward growth is GOOD (y)
HTN with those ratios? Are you sure about that? And 4-5/10? Come on. This isn't reddit. He is noticeably worse looking than the average 20 something white guy. Most have decent ratios, have NW0, and better soft features. This guy is 3/10 tops.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Johnnybegood