Roast me +self-evaluation (implying anyone would read)

@HerpDerpson what looksmaxing do u have rn?

How old are you? With a full head of hair you could try and emulate david maid’s look after gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
You look like this and had a gf?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Erik-Jón
Grow your hair like this.
CE33AAF6 9CFF 46EE 9677 134E8A8AA2A4
are you mouthbreather? Btw

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Erik-Jón
Okay, so here's me, from the front. Slav + finn-ugric = peak subhuman. I'd give myself 2/10 overall appeal, not familiar enough with PSL, should be 2.5-3. Well, it's below the over line. I'm fascinated with facial aesthetics and people here are smart, so read below for detailed evaluation and tell me what I missed (I was never good with faces or telling people apart, I watched Batman Begins thinking Christian Bale was Tom Cruise because people arr rook same to me. Although that was back in school, I'm better now).
View attachment 1708244:feelswhy:View attachment 1708245
View attachment 1708251
Skull: So the reason why I'm so hideous is because my face is disproportionally long. fhwr is too low, and the midface is so long the ratio robot actually called it extremely long in red letters :ROFLMAO:. At this stage it's already over, since what could I do, cut out the middle part of my face and throw it away? Widening would help fhwr, but it would just make me look like a retard with eyes too close together. Shortening the philtrum would destroy the harmony since it's not overly long in the first place.
Eye area: I have no uee and positive tilt, so the eye area is not too bad... but waaaait a minute! What do I see? Are those shit-colored brown eyes of shit? Throw it into the trash.

Lower third: Nothing tragic, but lacking in angularity - no appeal.
Also, I take it gymceling is pointless because of curved clavicles? As evidenced by the scapula-clavicle blackpill thread. Bad physique.:ogre:

As a bonus, here's the profile:incel:. Pretty subhuman with that tilted forehead and recession. But my teeth align properly and nobody cares about the profile anyway. However, I noticed that I am balding, of which I was not aware before taking this picture.:ROFLMAO: Gotta get me some finasteride.
View attachment 1708296

Analysis (how did it come to this): I think I might have been better off being shorter (I'm 6'1/186cm). My face wouldn't have elongated so much and my shoulders would have been proportionally wider relative to my height. I read on this forum that testosterone makes you stop growing eventually and that eunuchs were very tall due to estrogen. So my height is fake, in a way. The lack of dimorphism in the face shows that I'm low T, which caused me to grow disproportionately tall. This might be lifefuel to all the manlets out there.:feelskek:

Conclusion (where to go from here): It has never even begun. But, I'm interested in gymceling just so men would take me more seriously. I did LASIK purely for looks and it helped, people stopped treating me like a nerd. But first I need to evaluate if it's even worth it with my frame. And get the roids from somewhere.
Okay, so here's me, from the front. Slav + finn-ugric = peak subhuman. I'd give myself 2/10 overall appeal, not familiar enough with PSL, should be 2.5-3. Well, it's below the over line. I'm fascinated with facial aesthetics and people here are smart, so read below for detailed evaluation and tell me what I missed (I was never good with faces or telling people apart, I watched Batman Begins thinking Christian Bale was Tom Cruise because people arr rook same to me. Although that was back in school, I'm better now).
View attachment 1708244:feelswhy:View attachment 1708245
View attachment 1708251
Skull: So the reason why I'm so hideous is because my face is disproportionally long. fhwr is too low, and the midface is so long the ratio robot actually called it extremely long in red letters :ROFLMAO:. At this stage it's already over, since what could I do, cut out the middle part of my face and throw it away? Widening would help fhwr, but it would just make me look like a retard with eyes too close together. Shortening the philtrum would destroy the harmony since it's not overly long in the first place.
Eye area: I have no uee and positive tilt, so the eye area is not too bad... but waaaait a minute! What do I see? Are those shit-colored brown eyes of shit? Throw it into the trash.

Lower third: Nothing tragic, but lacking in angularity - no appeal.
Also, I take it gymceling is pointless because of curved clavicles? As evidenced by the scapula-clavicle blackpill thread. Bad physique.:ogre:

As a bonus, here's the profile:incel:. Pretty subhuman with that tilted forehead and recession. But my teeth align properly and nobody cares about the profile anyway. However, I noticed that I am balding, of which I was not aware before taking this picture.:ROFLMAO: Gotta get me some finasteride.
View attachment 1708296

Analysis (how did it come to this): I think I might have been better off being shorter (I'm 6'1/186cm). My face wouldn't have elongated so much and my shoulders would have been proportionally wider relative to my height. I read on this forum that testosterone makes you stop growing eventually and that eunuchs were very tall due to estrogen. So my height is fake, in a way. The lack of dimorphism in the face shows that I'm low T, which caused me to grow disproportionately tall. This might be lifefuel to all the manlets out there.:feelskek:

Conclusion (where to go from here): It has never even begun. But, I'm interested in gymceling just so men would take me more seriously. I did LASIK purely for looks and it helped, people stopped treating me like a nerd. But first I need to evaluate if it's even worth it with my frame. And get the roids from somewhere.
Test doesnt make you smaller lmao

• +1
@HerpDerpson what looksmaxing do u have rn?
Finasteride for hair, melanotan (first injection today) for skin. Ordered testosterone, wanna run a cycle, but if it makes me shed hair I'll have to stop. Inb4 normal physique is more attractive, I'm below normal, so skinny I look unhealthy.
Grow your hair like this. View attachment 1780373are you mouthbreather? Btw
Thanks, I'll try. Thankfully, hair doesn't look THAT bad when grown out. Buzzcutting by myself out of laziness played a bad joke on me, because I couldn't notice that I'm balding because of it.
I was never technically breathing with my mouth (only during physical activity, where I'd run out of air with nose breathing), but I held my tongue down which is the same thing when it comes to the lack of support. Also neck forward from rotting in front of screens, which promotes bad tongue posture and weakens jaw support.
At 24 I got a surgery to fix deviated septum, then after some years, I just randomly noticed that if I hold my tongue up, my lungs don't have to suck air into my mouth, then downwards, which creates a lot of resistance. So I was like "wow, so that's how humans breathe!"

How old are you? With a full head of hair you could try and emulate david maid’s look after gymcelling
31. I'll try.
You look like this and had a gf?
Yeah, I mean, is that outrageous? People on this very forum make threads like "I just saw a subhuman with a girlfriend" every day. Well, to be honest, it was outrageous to me.
But I was younger, looked the same, but nw0. But I also wore glasses, so nerd failo. I also tried very hard, went on dates with dozens of girls, some of them were from other cities, and I was rejected even by landwhales and a tranny. Ironically, the gf wasn't even subhuman, she was LTB. That taught me that dumpster diving is pointless for incels because uglier women don't necessarily have lower standards. Also body attraction is real, I sent her my photos below the neck before we met, I wasn't huge, just normal sized lean, and she liked them. But now I'm just skeletonmaxxed.
Funny how I went for brute force numbers instead of looksmaxxing, peak blue pill. But I didn't know about any surgeries besides casual ones, like rhino and lifts. Obviously I should have gotten a bimax asap.
Test doesnt make you smaller lmao
Broscience got the better of me.

• +1
Reactions: iblameme and Deleted member 17244
@Pendejo op in Russia is probab like 4psl in his age range. People here are obsessed with being so GL and if they see ltn like op they automatically underrate him

• +1
hey, do you live in russia?

i am just wondering, do you think Is phenotype like jordan barrett attractive to Russian women? If not, which phenotype?
View attachment 1781062example
Yeah, why would he not be attractive? He's super hot. The most worshiped pheno here is probably med, since it's a big compliment for gl local Turkish ethnics, "you look like an Italian".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and iblameme
Yeah, why would he not be attractive? He's super hot. The most worshiped pheno here is probably med, since it's a big compliment for gl local Turkish ethnics, "you look like an Italian".
Oh, okay thanks for your answer

Over tbh.

Your only hope to somewhat ascend is a HT but probalyb multiple ones are needed in your case.
Eye area is failoed by narrow PFL, negative hooding, cuck eyebrows and dark eye color. Nothing you can really do about besides maybe trying to improve your eyebrows with minox and dye

• So Sad
Nigga u look subhuman its broooootal @HerpDerpson Even homeless RAPEfugees with 3 teeeth in Goymany MOG U . Never begun

Attachments

• 2969879_hair_is_life.mp4
    2.2 MB
  • Hmm...
Ok vey, you will be baldcel soon you need more shekels for hair Transplantat in Turkiye

how can you even look like this and have not taken drastic risks to fix your looks yet lmfao
Just didn't care. Work from home, no need to meet anyone. For example, I didn't know I was balding because I shaved my head for years because it's easier than going to a barber. Not like I would know what to do with it.
Also I must have felt that I have unfixable flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Follow my advice;

- HT/fin
- Test (train neck btw)
- MT2
- castor oil + dye brows and lashes darker
- jaw fillers or beard.

This is all very simple and easy.
You’d ascend hard.

• +1
280x420
you look like this nigga but with smaller jaw:ogre:

• Love it
I find it interesting how you can clearly see the Asian roots in Slavs and Finns

That aside, I won't lie to you and say I see a good looking man when I see you, but honestly I don't see an ugly guy either. I'd say your slightly below average, no death sentence though. You can improve, I'd say atm taking care of your hair loss is very important as well as your body, but you seen fairly lean, gymmaxxing could benefit you.

Trust me, I've seen way uglier guys with decent looking girls out there, so it's not over for you at all, especially a tall guy like you
cope bro, it;'s ovER

Я ожидал совсем другое.

• Hmm...
over cos brown eyes

• +1
Я ожидал совсем другое.
That's what all the girls I met through online chatrooms in 2010 probably thought after meeting me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244