Roast me +self-evaluation (implying anyone would read)

HTN with those ratios? Are you sure about that? And 4-5/10? Come on. This isn't reddit. He is noticeably worse looking than the average 20 something white guy. Most have decent ratios, have NW0, and better soft features. This guy is 3/10 tops.
Well, I do not subscribe to doomsday judgements that 19-yo HTNs/Chadlites impart on their unsuspecting victims here :feelsrope:

In his photo #2, he does NOT look any deformed/ugly. It is 4/10 AT MINIMUM. It is objective, and not cope. He is LTN at least.

3/10??? You kidding me :Comfy:

But his two remaining photos ARE CANDIDS. I sometimes wonder, does anyone here ever see their Chads IN CANDIDS??? :feelsokman:
Here is one:
Kort

Autists here would give him 6/10 AT BEST. :ROFLMAO:

So, given that OP's photos are candids, which show all his flaws, plus his photo #2, i suspect he looks 5/10 IRL, and with good photos.

Yeah, his midface ratios are fucked. but so what? He can become way better looking with small enhancements.

His MAIN failos after all are HAIR and COLORING. He fixes that - he gets 6/10.

Hell, half the TikTok boys are UGLY AS FUCK. They are saved by their hair and skin filters, and imitate bones with angle frauding.

PS. On the side note, OP does not need to compete with 20 year olds, if he has a job. Women make huge discounts for people with money/job/car/some status. Immediately at least +1 SMV-point, unless totally deformed.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Well, I do not subscribe to doomsday judgements that 19-yo HTNs/Chadlites impart on their unsuspecting victims here :feelsrope:

In his photo #2, he does NOT look any deformed/ugly. It is 4/10 AT MINIMUM. It is objective, and not cope. He is LTN at least.

3/10??? You kidding me :Comfy:

But his two remaining photos ARE CANDIDS. I sometimes wonder, does anyone here ever see their Chads IN CANDIDS??? :feelsokman:
Here is one:
View attachment 1709729
Autists here would give him 6/10 AT BEST. :ROFLMAO:

So, given that OP's photos are candids, which show all his flaws, plus his photo #2, i suspect he looks 5/10 IRL, and with good photos.

Yeah, his midface ratios are fucked. but so what? He can become way better looking with small enhancements.

His MAIN failos after all are HAIR and COLORING. He fixes that - he gets 6/10.

Hell, half the TikTok boys are UGLY AS FUCK. They are saved by their hair and skin filters, and imitate bones with angle frauding.

PS. On the side note, OP does not need to compete with 20 year olds, if he has a job. Women make huge discounts for people with money/job/car/some status. Immediately at least +1 SMV-point, unless totally deformed.
Last part is very legit for him tbh. This dude is not gonna be pulling women based on his looks. He could scrape LTN if he goes all out and then rely on status/money to get women.

Btw I have seen guys like OP IRL and in pics, he prolly does not look 5/10 IRL JFL. I would think he got a shit hand with his looks if I saw him IRL. But at least he is tall and white so he can get some asian women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
So your issues are: high hairline + receeded temples, negative tilted eyebrows, eyelashes not found, negative chantal tilt (yes your have it, you may think you have positive tilt but take a look at your eye shape again), eyes are too close together, big nose that doesn't harmonize with the other features, really long face = low fhwr, lack of jaw angularity, mouth shape is curved downwards + long philtrum

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Last part is very legit for him tbh. This dude is not gonna be pulling women based on his looks. He could scrape LTN if he goes all out and then rely on status/money to get women.

Btw I have seen guys like OP IRL and in pics, he prolly does not look 5/10 IRL JFL. I would think he got a shit hand with his looks if I saw him IRL. But at least he is tall and white so he can get some asian women.
But he's asian himself.

• WTF
He committed suicide FYI :feelsokman:
Cope. He knows everything we just told him rn. I mean. If you have spent enough time on this site, you can pretty much figure out where you stand. I can point out all my flaws and know how to fix them. Some flaws are impossible to fix though like my ES ratio:feelswhy:. It's 0.43 btw. I have shit pheno as well.

• So Sad
Cope. He knows everything we just told him rn. I mean. If you have spent enough time on this site, you can pretty much figure out where you stand. I can point out all my flaws and know how to fix them. Some flaws are impossible to fix though like my ES ratio:feelswhy:. It's 0.43 btw. I have shit pheno as well.
I meant, Rob WIlliams committed suicide :feelsrope:

So, his "quote" about being alone could have been a bad advice from a depressed person :feelsokman:

Okay, so here's me, from the front. Slav + finn-ugric = peak subhuman. I'd give myself 2/10 overall appeal, not familiar enough with PSL, should be 2.5-3. Well, it's below the over line. I'm fascinated with facial aesthetics and people here are smart, so read below for detailed evaluation and tell me what I missed (I was never good with faces or telling people apart, I watched Batman Begins thinking Christian Bale was Tom Cruise because people arr rook same to me. Although that was back in school, I'm better now).
View attachment 1708244:feelswhy:View attachment 1708245
View attachment 1708251
Skull: So the reason why I'm so hideous is because my face is disproportionally long. fhwr is too low, and the midface is so long the ratio robot actually called it extremely long in red letters :ROFLMAO:. At this stage it's already over, since what could I do, cut out the middle part of my face and throw it away? Widening would help fhwr, but it would just make me look like a retard with eyes too close together. Shortening the philtrum would destroy the harmony since it's not overly long in the first place.
Eye area: I have no uee and positive tilt, so the eye area is not too bad... but waaaait a minute! What do I see? Are those shit-colored brown eyes of shit? Throw it into the trash.

Lower third: Nothing tragic, but lacking in angularity - no appeal.
Also, I take it gymceling is pointless because of curved clavicles? As evidenced by the scapula-clavicle blackpill thread. Bad physique.:ogre:

As a bonus, here's the profile:incel:. Pretty subhuman with that tilted forehead and recession. But my teeth align properly and nobody cares about the profile anyway. However, I noticed that I am balding, of which I was not aware before taking this picture.:ROFLMAO: Gotta get me some finasteride.
View attachment 1708296

Analysis (how did it come to this): I think I might have been better off being shorter (I'm 6'1/186cm). My face wouldn't have elongated so much and my shoulders would have been proportionally wider relative to my height. I read on this forum that testosterone makes you stop growing eventually and that eunuchs were very tall due to estrogen. So my height is fake, in a way. The lack of dimorphism in the face shows that I'm low T, which caused me to grow disproportionately tall. This might be lifefuel to all the manlets out there.:feelskek:

Conclusion (where to go from here): It has never even begun. But, I'm interested in gymceling just so men would take me more seriously. I did LASIK purely for looks and it helped, people stopped treating me like a nerd. But first I need to evaluate if it's even worth it with my frame. And get the roids from somewhere.
HGH, TRT, MSE for your low FWHR

• Woah
Reactions: Moldovancel
Not ugly, but not good-looking either, I would say you're kinda invisible in terms of looks

• Hmm...
I meant, Rob WIlliams committed suicide :feelsrope:

So, his "quote" about being alone could have been a bad advice from a depressed person :feelsokman:
Nah. He won't rope. But if he can't accept the hand he has been dealt and his final potential, then he is better off roping tbh.

I would not rope if I were him though. Being ugly sucks, but he can still cope with other things. It's not like he is as bad looking as the elephant man. He can still workcell and go out in public without being stared at too much. Though, he might get disgusted looks if he tries making eye contact with women.

• +1
Nah. He won't rope. But if he can't accept the hand he has been dealt and his final potential, then he is better off roping tbh.

I would not rope if I were him though. Being ugly sucks, but he can still cope with other things. It's not like he is as bad looking as the elephant man. He can still workcell and go out in public without being stared at too much. Though, he might get disgusted looks if he tries making eye contact with women.
Man if I had the same money as some famous average guy... I would do so many futuristic things and buy updated stuff, I can't stand celebrities who just dumb shit or even kill themselves. Ungrateful fckers

Man if I had the same money as some famous average guy... I would do so many futuristic things and buy updated stuff, I can't stand celebrities who just dumb shit or even kill themselves. Ungrateful fckers
IDK. Maybe just got bored of all of it. I would rope if I experienced everything there was to experience.

IDK. Maybe just got bored of all of it. I would rope if I experienced everything there was to experience.

Well it's true, especially for those who always had money like were always rich kids

That is cope for oldcels.
To be honest he can become normie with a tan thick neck and hair transplant, maybe otopolasty aswell

To be honest he can become normie with a tan thick neck and hair transplant, maybe otopolasty aswell
Nah. He can be LTN just barely if he goes all out but MTN-HTN ranges are out of reach because of his ratios.

Not trying to be an asshole. He should make the most of what he has. But he does not have a good starting base.

Buuuut.... You sure measured the distanc
es between them? I do not know what is happening, but it feels like your eyes are too close set...
I set the lines where they should be, yeah. The eyes probably appear closer to each other because of long midface. Thank you for your input.

you may think you have positive tilt but take a look at your eye shape again
Thanks for detailed input. I actually thought it was negative, but the robot disagreed.:unsure: I adjusted it a little, but the picture quality is bad. It's splitting hairs anyway.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220531-222502.png
    Screenshot_20220531-222502.png
    900.6 KB · Views: 0
You're ugly as fuck my man. Time to get to work:feelsgood:

• JFL
Okay, so here's me, from the front. Slav + finn-ugric = peak subhuman. I'd give myself 2/10 overall appeal, not familiar enough with PSL, should be 2.5-3. Well, it's below the over line. I'm fascinated with facial aesthetics and people here are smart, so read below for detailed evaluation and tell me what I missed (I was never good with faces or telling people apart, I watched Batman Begins thinking Christian Bale was Tom Cruise because people arr rook same to me. Although that was back in school, I'm better now).
View attachment 1708244:feelswhy:View attachment 1708245
View attachment 1708251
Skull: So the reason why I'm so hideous is because my face is disproportionally long. fhwr is too low, and the midface is so long the ratio robot actually called it extremely long in red letters :ROFLMAO:. At this stage it's already over, since what could I do, cut out the middle part of my face and throw it away? Widening would help fhwr, but it would just make me look like a retard with eyes too close together. Shortening the philtrum would destroy the harmony since it's not overly long in the first place.
Eye area: I have no uee and positive tilt, so the eye area is not too bad... but waaaait a minute! What do I see? Are those shit-colored brown eyes of shit? Throw it into the trash.

Lower third: Nothing tragic, but lacking in angularity - no appeal.
Also, I take it gymceling is pointless because of curved clavicles? As evidenced by the scapula-clavicle blackpill thread. Bad physique.:ogre:

As a bonus, here's the profile:incel:. Pretty subhuman with that tilted forehead and recession. But my teeth align properly and nobody cares about the profile anyway. However, I noticed that I am balding, of which I was not aware before taking this picture.:ROFLMAO: Gotta get me some finasteride.
View attachment 1708296

Analysis (how did it come to this): I think I might have been better off being shorter (I'm 6'1/186cm). My face wouldn't have elongated so much and my shoulders would have been proportionally wider relative to my height. I read on this forum that testosterone makes you stop growing eventually and that eunuchs were very tall due to estrogen. So my height is fake, in a way. The lack of dimorphism in the face shows that I'm low T, which caused me to grow disproportionately tall. This might be lifefuel to all the manlets out there.:feelskek:

Conclusion (where to go from here): It has never even begun. But, I'm interested in gymceling just so men would take me more seriously. I did LASIK purely for looks and it helped, people stopped treating me like a nerd. But first I need to evaluate if it's even worth it with my frame. And get the roids from somewhere.
sorry, but over for u

• So Sad
I find it interesting how you can clearly see the Asian roots in Slavs and Finns
I used to think that was just a meme but this site made me revaluate that notion

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tenshi and HerpDerpson
@HerpDerpson bro the lack of coping is very refreshing tbh......

• +1
Over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 19896
Inject testosterone, go to the gym 5 times a week, get a hair system, train your neck, dress well

bro the lack of coping is very refreshing tbh...
Not a mentalcel, thankfully.

Inject testosterone, go to the gym 5 times a week, get a hair system, train your neck, dress
I've been pondering doing this. I'm dubious about getting on TRT for life. I'm coping by natty neck training.
His midface isn't bad he just looks extremely frail and beta
My midface is subhuman tier long and I have a recessed jaw, even roiding might be a cope. My philtrum isn't even long (so shortening it would just look uncanny).
IMG 20220612 141804 1

Not a mentalcel, thankfully.

I've been pondering doing this. I'm dubious about getting on TRT for life. I'm coping by natty neck training.

My midface is subhuman tier long and I have a recessed jaw, even roiding might be a cope. My philtrum isn't even long (so shortening it would just look uncanny).
View attachment 1736436
You have a chance to get the life you want or you have the chance to cope and waste away another decade

you don't have the hormonal support system to support natty training at this age, ur the ideal candidate for injecting testosterone. "Being on trt for the rest of your life" is how you will maintain a great physique after a few cycles, just have your sperm frozen

Frankly there is no other avenue for you where you won't have a sub mediocre life

OP are u a wizard?

@Ambrose my concern is of practical nature, that is buying illegal T and other drugs (fin, aromason) when Russia gets cut off from the world for good.

OP are u a wizard?
No, I lost it at 20 (2010) by doing a brutal numbers game in pre OLD era.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 18244, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
No, I lost it at 20 (2010) by doing a brutal numbers game in pre OLD era.
Dude, you are the biggest subhuman I've ever seen here who prob isn't a larpcel

• JFL
Similer side profile , you see it to?
F3EB503E 9ECD 472B AE63 1761134B43DF

• Hmm...
I find it interesting how you can clearly see the Asian roots in Slavs and Finns

That aside, I won't lie to you and say I see a good looking man when I see you, but honestly I don't see an ugly guy either. I'd say your slightly below average, no death sentence though. You can improve, I'd say atm taking care of your hair loss is very important as well as your body, but you seen fairly lean, gymmaxxing could benefit you.

Trust me, I've seen way uglier guys with decent looking girls out there, so it's not over for you at all, especially a tall guy like you
I agree too

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Erik-Jón
You’re normie tbh but you need to fraud a fringe or get a ht or something. I dont think its fully over

• +1
Dude, you are the biggest subhuman I've ever seen here who prob isn't a larpcel
How does that relate to my statement? Also I declined by a point compared to 20 yo. Lost hair and youth, although stopped being acnecel.
Similer side profile , you see it to?
No, you have forward growth. If those look same to you, you're a big mentalcel.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
How does that relate to my statement? Also I declined by a point compared to 20 yo. Lost hair and youth, although stopped being acnecel.

No, you have forward growth. If those look same to you, you're a big mentalcel.
I mean I also think mine looks like Barrett’s so possible
A49837CD 0FFC 4EC4 AFEE 7F9BA03EEEC6
4F9E4DAB 1B1D 439E B8C6 73BA35D1D470

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and HerpDerpson
Good thing that youre tall, thats the only halo of slavic roots

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón and HerpDerpson
Good thing that youre tall, thats the only halo of slavic roots
True, although that's not much when a lot of people around are tall.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
True, although that's not much when a lot of people around are tall.
If youre in russia you can always programmer max. Girlsnthere seem to be more status oriented

take beta cartotine

• +1
What is the website you used to measure the ratios?

4/10. You're not as bad looking as people are saying here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and HerpDerpson
Fellow baldcel worshiping meeks lol.

• JFL
OP slayed, mogs me to lucifer's hell and back.

• JFL