Roid users: Do you get Steroid Fatigue?

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
I'm over 2.5 months into my cycle and I feel mentally prepared to come off and run a PCT, does anyone else who takes roids become fatigued as if they want to take a break to recuperate?

I intially thought running very long cycles +6 months would be a good idea, but it doesn't feel right to be overstimulated for such a long period of time.

@AlexChase89

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Jason Voorhees and thecel
Yeah. Steroids are bad for you, everyone feels better when they come off

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fgsfds, subhuman incel, zeek and 2 others
Yeah. Steroids are bad for you, everyone feels better when they come off

The benefits of being more attractive outweighs the health costs.

I’d rather live to 35 as a mentally challenged PetaChad than live to 150 as a genius manlet subhuman.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds, GigaAscender, Schönling and 3 others

I actually feel amazing, libido is high everything is ok

I use the smallest dosage possible to achieve my goals. No way do steroids need to be excessively damaging on health.

I just feel like long cycles create a level of mental fatigue from overstimulation.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel

I’d rather live to 35 as a mentally challenged PetaChad than live to 150 as a genius manlet subhuman.
Are you even on steroids?

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, subhuman incel and thecel
What cycle are you on OP?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
What cycle are you on OP?

I'm actually going to begin ending my cycle and run a PCT. I think at the 12 week mark your body just wants to come off.

I'm not on a heavy cycle 100mg Test E a week + 100mg primobolan. Might add 2.5mg anavar next time. I'm a hyper responder, so don't need much.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 16501
Not really, look into harm reduction could be some health issue. Sounds like low t? U running enough test base? Crashed estrogen?

been on high dose test for like 6 months and feel mog

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Gaia262
Not really, look into harm reduction could be some health issue. Sounds like low t? U running enough test base? Crashed estrogen?

been on high dose test for like 6 months and feel mog

I'm running bloods on Saturday to see where its at. My T levels are 979ngl on this dose.

It may be the case my shbg or oestrogeon is down from the primobolan. It was excellent up to about 10 weeks then started to feel fatigued and tired. So its probably my time to come off.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, leloucheREBORN and Lev Peshkov
I'm running bloods on Saturday to see where its at. My T levels are 979ngl on this dose.

It may be the case my shbg or oestrogeon is down from the primobolan. It was excellent up to about 10 weeks then started to feel fatigued and tired. So its probably my time to come off.
Keep running t, maybe 100mg for a decent dose

• +1
I'm actually going to begin ending my cycle and run a PCT. I think at the 12 week mark your body just wants to come off.

I'm not on a heavy cycle 100mg Test E a week + 100mg primobolan. Might add 2.5mg anavar next time. I'm a hyper responder, so don't need much.
How long after your bimax were you able to lift with full intensity?

I'm considering getting bimax with Pagnoni next year, had a Skype consult with him a while ago.

• +1

Steroids don't make you more attractive, generally they make most guys less attractive facially. I was most attractive after 2 years natty training, and after going back off roids (after blasting and cruising).

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 9670 and Gaia262
How long after your bimax were you able to lift with full intensity?

I'm considering getting bimax with Pagnoni next year, had a Skype consult with him a while ago.

3 months. The first 5 weeks is no weight lifting.

You will lose alot of weight.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 16501

How are the results and feelings (mentally)?
Have you got low/higher e2?
I just started 233 mg test 233 mg primo per week. (100e3d)

• +1
you are going to give yourself cardiovascular disease and permanent damage to lipids profile. Your body makes hormones so use those ones.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Fgsfds, subhuman incel and Gaia262
I'm over 2.5 months into my cycle and I feel mentally prepared to come off and run a PCT, does anyone else who takes roids become fatigued as if they want to take a break to recuperate?

I intially thought running very long cycles +6 months would be a good idea, but it doesn't feel right to be overstimulated for such a long period of time.

@AlexChase89
No, I miss anavar when i get off. Am much more confident on anavar.

• +1
Prob cause ur not 10% bf

• +1
How are the results and feelings (mentally)?
Have you got low/higher e2?
I just started 233 mg test 233 mg primo per week. (100e3d)

Yeah i did bloodwork after I made this post and my lipid profile was shot, my shbg was low. This was most likely causing the mental fatigue. My body was telling me something was wrong.

Steroids are user dependant some people react well to them and some don't.

I am just going to try 100mg primoblan a week next time and see how i react. Honestly feel testosterone is a meme to inject pushed by trt clinics, also the bloated face nukes your smv tbh. i think scientists new this hence why they even created all the testosterone derivates like anavar, primobolan to basically be cleaner.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Moggedbyevery1
Yeah i did bloodwork after I made this post and my lipid profile was shot, my shbg was low. This was most likely causing the mental fatigue. My body was telling me something was wrong.

I am just going to try 100mg primoblan a week next time and see how i react. Honestly feel testosterone is a meme to inject pushed by trt clinics, also the bloated face nukes your smv tbh. i think scientists new this hence why they even created all the testosterone derivates like anavar, primobolan to basically be cleaner.
Roids only work smv wise if your face is decent

Most guys will bloat up and get acne and hairloss

It’s a meme for most guys, unless you have a good face and don’t get sides

Last edited:
  • +1

@AlexChase89
I think that might mean estrogen too low, are you using AI. What is your cycle

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

testosterone is a shit steroid, look at all golden era bodybuilders they never used test they did dbol, deca, primo, and eq, oh yeah and parabolan (tren). 100mg of primo is too low for gains low doses have become trendy cuz fitness utubers lie about their dosage to make their genetics appear better , all of them are doing ATLEAST 500 mgs of total gear

• +1
anavar sounds like the perfect looksmaxing drug, but apparently you need a base with it. since regular test makes most guys look like shit would anavar + primo (as a test base) work pretty well?

• +1
anavar sounds like the perfect looksmaxing drug, but apparently you need a base with it. since regular test makes most guys look like shit would anavar + primo (as a test base) work pretty well?

I'm just doing primo only , test caused me too many problems.

Overstimulation, no

But when being on steroids becomes your new normality, coming off will take a toll on you.

Make pct, come back to "real life".... adjust, and then maybe cycle again in the future.

testosterone is a shit steroid, look at all golden era bodybuilders they never used test they did dbol, deca, primo, and eq, oh yeah and parabolan (tren). 100mg of primo is too low for gains low doses have become trendy cuz fitness utubers lie about their dosage to make their genetics appear better , all of them are doing ATLEAST 500 mgs of total gear
they did that because they had 0 information, it was just parroting what somebody else was experimenting

testosterone isnt only the base, but the best in price/side effects/performance

test is really all you need (unless you compete)

Last edited:
  • +1
I've been blasting and cruising for five years now and I'm finding I need more and more test on cruise to maintain libido and general wellbeing. Oh well.

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, thisend and Gaia262
I've been blasting and cruising for five years now and I'm finding I need more and more test on cruise to maintain libido and general wellbeing. Oh well.
Do you cycle HCG with blast n cruise? If not try it. It improved my libido and general well-being.

Do you cycle HCG with blast n cruise? If not try it. It improved my libido and general well-being.

I've used HCG before but I can't be assed with the every day subQ pin, rather just increase weekly test. My blood work is still fine.

• +1
Reactions: thisend
  • +1
I've used HCG before but I can't be assed with the every day subQ pin, rather just increase weekly test. My blood work is still fine.
Every other day is fine. I do 500 IU every other day. It only takes 2 minutes every day.

How much did you take and what was your cycle?
250 test per week + 25 mg anavar daily. HCG 500 IU every other day. First cycle was with primo but it is too expensive for now. I might hop on primo again after I get a job.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
250 test per week + 25 mg anavar daily. HCG 500 IU every other day. First cycle was with primo but it is too expensive for now. I might hop on primo again after I get a job.
Experienced any hairloss with anavar? And how long did you take both?
Sorry for the noob questions but I just finished RAD cycle and wanna try the real deal

• +1
Experienced any hairloss with anavar? And how long did you take both?
Sorry for the noob questions but I just finished RAD cycle and wanna try the real deal
I am 25 and have a high hairline, some norwooding. Hair loss genetics could not be better if I look at my father and grandfathers.

The norwooding progressed slightly, but nothing serious (could just be 1 year of aging).

First time I did Anavar for only 5 weeks because of liver pain, likely because I drank too much alcohol.

Now I am in my second cycle week 10 and had no liver pain and I did not drink any alcohol. This time I take NAC and TUDCA, look into these to minimize liver damage and speed up liver recovery after the Anavar blast.

I am considering stopping the Anavar after 2 more weeks and then cruising with test until summer.

Try 4 weeks first and always listen to your body, do not stress your liver in any other way, so no alcohol etc.
I would not do more than 12 weeks of Anavar. Some people have done 16 weeks but by then lipids are likely severely fucked.

Be careful with the Anavar. It is addictive. You will know what I mean within a few hours of your first dose.

Also, keep the dosage low. I would not do more than 50mg per day. 25mg is fine for me currently. If I see no more progress on future blasts with 25mg I would increase the dosage to 50mg.

• Love it
Reactions: Schönling

didn't you suffer low e2 sides from the Primo?

• +1
didn't you suffer low e2 sides from the Primo?

No, my E2 levels were in range. Honestly think it was the SHBG reduction that caused my headaches.

Steroids are very user dependant, everyone reacts differently to them.

Im honestly questioning testosterone in all of this, i don't think its a good "looksmax" drug, the bloated face, red face, water retention, heavy shutdown, gyno issues ect its a "dirty" compound, which i can see why scientists wanted to make "safer more effective" compounds such as anavar and primobolan. It's just trt clinics that pushed it as the liquid of the gods.

My next cycle im just doing Primo only and monitoring bloodwork and how i feel on it.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and Deleted member 4054
No, my E2 levels were in range. Honestly think it was the SHBG reduction that caused my headaches.

Im honestly questioning testosterone in all of this, i don't think its a good "looksmax" drug, the bloated face, red face, water retention, heavy shutdown, gyno issues ect its a "dirty" compound, which i can see why scientists wanted to make "safer more effective" compounds such as anavar and primobolan. It's just trt clinics that pushed it as the liquid of the gods.

My next cycle im just doing Primo only and monitoring bloodwork and how i feel on it.
You should give mast a try instead of primo, you'll love it imo. Just make sure you have the real thing.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and Gaia262

IMO many of the adverse side effects from Test come high estrogen sides

• +1

on Primo only cycle you'll be shut down as well, where is your e2 coming from then?

• +1
on Primo only cycle you'll be shut down as well, where is your e2 coming from then?

Meh, i think the whole E2 thing is overblown. A small dose of primo won't reduce it to the levels that are detrimental.

Will get bloodwork to see but it should be fine. Less androgens in your body the better trying to create some elite stack compounds problems.

I think the current knowledge on steroid isn't very advance its funny how testosterone is so heavily pushed at the same time trt clinics are being rolled out.

Also the old school bodybuilders never used it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 4054
So masteron only, or paired with test?
I've run it solo with great results, both physically and in how I felt. I've also added it to my test base when I switched to blasting and cruising, also great. Always alpha pharma amps

Meh, i think the whole E2 thing is overblown. A small dose of primo won't reduce it to the levels that are detrimental.

Will get bloodwork to see but it should be fine. Less androgens in your body the better trying to create some elite stack compounds problems.

I think the current knowledge on steroid isn't very advance its funny how testosterone is so heavily pushed at the same time trt clinics are being rolled out.

Also the old school bodybuilders never used it.
You can always use a little hcg throughout the cycle instead of actually running test, and it has the added benefit of keeping your nuts from atrophying as much, making it easier to come off

Last edited:
  • Love it
only with harsh compounds and heavy cycles
test at anything up to 500mg and anavar at up to 50mg I feel great on and could run forever if it wasn't for the hairloss and other sides

primo destroys hair, would not touch unless 1000% sure you don't have any MPB whatsoever
2.5mg anavar is literally nothing

• +1