roidcels gtfih and help a nigga out

nigga go to real steroids forum, thinksteroids is a good one, begin ur research there

if ur actually asking if that's a good cycle, u haven't researched enough, you'd most likely hurt yourself

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Seems good. I have done 2 cycles of 500mg/week test. Just eat properly and count your calories for best results.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Seems good. I have done 2 cycles of 500mg/week test. Just eat properly and count your calories for best results.
is the pct in that thread good, thats the last thing im worried about before i order everything and hop on

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Taking steroids is like asking to look uglier.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
im already ugly so ..
Nvm, roid away bro i literally got nothing to lose, if ur ugly then abusing tren is worth it tbh because of the potent power of tren being 20x more powerful then test.

Nvm, roid away bro i literally got nothing to lose, if ur ugly then abusing tren is worth it tbh because of the potent power of tren being 20x more powerful then test.
nah tbh i just wanna do 1 cycle of test to finish of puberty with a little more dimorphism n shit, in reality im not that ugly

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
nah tbh i just wanna do 1 cycle of test to finish of puberty with a little more dimorphism n shit, in reality im not that ugly
Wtf roiding stunts puberty. How do u not know dis

This is not a banger

how so ? the test would make me more dimorphic, and aromatase inhibitors would keep my plates open for longer
In order for all that to work you will need to have a completely fine endocrine system which signal’s your pituraury glands, liver, pancreas, and hormones to work togother. However on roids all of those shutdown naturally due to the exogenous hormones of test already doing its job for you