Roids can obly ascend you if you do them right, choose rught compounds and dosages

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Screenshot 20240426 104933 cominstagramandroid
Screenshot 20240425 172241 comandroidgallery3d

My face is the same before and after roids, only thing that changed is body fat bcs i bulked

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and tombradylover
what do u recommend for starters. Also do u take fin or anything else for hairloss prevention? Only reason i don't do roids is cuz idk what to even do and also I'm scared as fuck my collagen and hair gets raped. Any advice would be appreciated Bolivian Bull

what do u recommend for starters. Also do u take fin or anything else for hairloss prevention? Only reason i don't do roids is cuz idk what to even do and also I'm scared as fuck my collagen and hair gets raped. Any advice would be appreciated Bolivian Bull
Tren

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, yirma19, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
If you have the genes for balding it is justva matter of time that u get bald despite roids or not roids, use low dose test and Deca for bulking for preventing hair loss 150mg test enanthate with 400-600mg nandrolone decanoate.
I am on a similar cycle rn

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and tombradylover
I thought the shadow on your belly was hair at first

Great advice bro thanks!
If you have the genes for balding it is justva matter of time that u get bald despite roids or not roids, use low dose test and Deca for bulking for preventing hair loss 150mg test enanthate with 400-600mg nandrolone decanoate.
cool thanks for giving actual advice. Even with fin u think balding is impossible/inevitable? With or without roids? I def have the genes for balding..... My hairline is NW 1.5-2.0 rn at 23 but it hasn't receded since 20-21 years old I'm monitoring it closely.

• JFL
Reactions: marek937 and Alt Number 3
400mg test for 12weeks, 20mg of dbol 6-8 weeks. best cycle ever, dbol gives blows tou up and will make you feel like you have the biggest dick in the room. you also dont need to worry about hair sides

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
400mg test for 12weeks, 20mg of dbol 6-8 weeks. best cycle ever, dbol gives blows tou up and will make you feel like you have the biggest dick in the room. you also dont need to worry about hair sides
thanks for advice bruh. I thought dbol was strong asf tho? Any serious sides longterm? Ill look into it

Great advice bro thanks!

cool thanks for giving actual advice. Even with fin u think balding is impossible/inevitable? With or without roids? I def have the genes for balding..... My hairline is NW 1.5-2.0 rn at 23 but it hasn't receded since 20-21 years old I'm monitoring it closely.
I made a list of hair safe PEDs, can send it to you if you want

• +1
Nanadrolon takes ages to kick in though, for begginers I’d use an oral like adrol or dbol.

400mg test for 12weeks, 20mg of dbol 6-8 weeks. best cycle ever, dbol gives blows tou up and will make you feel like you have the biggest dick in the
bruh did u watch mpmd?? dbol makes u bloated af huge looksmin. only thing i would use other than test is anavar, sustanon, primabolone

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and tombradylover
It is all genetic dependent
bro yes im aware genetics matter ofc, but even if u had the genetics for balding in the first place, lets say u were going to bald at 50, roids will make u bald at 20.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
BBC mogs you, just like BWC. BWC will fuck high tier Bolivian castiza bitches wet assholes and pussies such as that of Iris Raldes.
And her soles will be nice and beige-ish ideal for the sniff. So much pussy cream:feelsohh:

• JFL
Not good cycle if you are hair loss prone, also you will need ai on this so not recommended for roid users and anyways, if you roid it is bcs you clearly prefer muscles over hair anyways lol

• +1
bro yes im aware genetics matter ofc, but even if u had the genetics for balding in the first place, lets say u were going to bald at 50, roids will make u bald at 20.
Depends on dosages and compounds

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
On paper if you use RU that blocks T and DHT from binding to the hair follicles so no

I made a list of hair safe PEDs, can send it to you if you want
would love that. Any legit info u got if u dont mind sending it ill appreciate it greatly

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
On paper if you use RU that blocks T and DHT from binding to the hair follicles so no
ru will ruin your ability to build muscle. completely disables the androgen receptors.

Not good cycle if you are hair loss prone, also you will need ai on this so not recommended for roid users and anyways, if you roid it is bcs you clearly prefer muscles over hair anyways lol
i prefer hair over muscles :feelswhy::feelswhy:. So im guessing just don't roid and hop on fin. Fuck why did i have to get cucked with balding genes

• +1
would love that. Any legit info u got if u dont mind sending it ill appreciate it greatly
lol basically test prop on low dose or deca. these dont make u lose hair. with dianabol, anavar, sustanon, masteron, tren, anadrol, winstrol or basically any dht based steroids, you will lose hair.

Last edited:
  • +1
lol basically test prop on low dose, anavar, deca. these dont make u lose hair. with dianabol, sustanon, masteron, tren, anadrol, winstrol or basically any dht based steroids, you will lose hair.
good to know thanks. Any videos u rec or can link to beginner cycles that are also hair friendly? I don't even wanna get huge or anything just respectable size latty lifting is cool and all but atp i think I'm maxxed out

• +1
good to know thanks. Any videos u rec or can link to beginner cycles that are also hair friendly? I don't even wanna get huge or anything just respectable size latty lifting is cool and all but atp i think I'm maxxed out
Testosterone Propionate 200mg a week.

• +1
Anavar is dht lol will make u loose hair

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and asdvek
thanks for advice bruh. I thought dbol was strong asf tho? Any serious sides longterm? Ill look into it
Its not very androgenic, so no hair sides, no joint/collagen sides either. People tend to use way too much of that shit like 50mg ed when golden age bodybuilders like arnold used just 15mg so they just get water weight and gyno. 20mg is where you can get most out of it without worrying too much about sides from my expeirence. Make sure you have an AI on hand though, anastrozole and aromasin are great, dont touch letrozole. Only take AI when ur nipples feel itchy, if ur gonna take aromasin like I did, take 12.5mg 3x a week. Dont do any more, people here think estrogen is a meme hormone but its not. Not just because its important for collagen, but if u crash ur estrogen u will feel suicidal.
inform yourself on reddit, r/steroids is good.

• +1
Anavar is dht lol will make u loose hair
true. the most effective anabolic/androgenic steroids cause hair loss. legit only two good steroids that dont cause hair loss, test prop or any other test on low dose and deca. the rest accelerate it.

• +1
bruh did u watch mpmd?? dbol makes u bloated af huge looksmin. only thing i would use other than test is anavar, sustanon, primabolone
yeah because retards take 50mg ED when arnold used 15. Dbol is how every golden age physique was build. I only got some water retention and difference in sheer mass was worth it. I took 20mg for a bit over 7 weeks.

• JFL
yeah because retards take 50mg ED when arnold used 15. Dbol is how every golden age physique was build. I only got some water retention and difference in sheer mass was worth it. I took 20mg for a bit over 7 weeks.
arnold didn't know shit about steroids back then that's why. steroids were newly being introduced to bodybuilding. 50mg dbol is the recommended dose.

Its not very androgenic, so no hair sides, no joint/collagen sides either. People tend to use way too much of that shit like 50mg ed when golden age bodybuilders like arnold used just 15mg so they just get water weight and gyno. 20mg is where you can get most out of it without worrying too much about sides from my expeirence. Make sure you have an AI on hand though, anastrozole and aromasin are great, dont touch letrozole. Only take AI when ur nipples feel itchy, if ur gonna take aromasin like I did, take 12.5mg 3x a week. Dont do any more, people here think estrogen is a meme hormone but its not. Not just because its important for collagen, but if u crash ur estrogen u will feel suicidal.
inform yourself on reddit, r/steroids is good.
true. the most effective anabolic/androgenic steroids cause hair loss. legit only two good steroids that dont cause hair loss, test prop or any other test on low dose and deca. the rest accelerate it.
thanks guys i rlly appreciate the advice ill do my own research too but thx for giving me a headstart. This site always has knowledgable users

• +1
thanks guys i rlly appreciate the advice ill do my own research too but thx for giving me a headstart. This site always has knowledgable users
Dbol makes u loose hair just do trt test with deca or npp

• +1
Dbol doesn't Not effect hairline at all, its barely androgenic. Most users here will need AI regardless unless you take Anavar which is mid and overpiced or proviron which is also mid and will buck Break your hairline

arnold didn't know shit about steroids back then that's why. steroids were newly being introduced to bodybuilding. 50mg dbol is the recommended dose.
50mg dbol is cope, didnt you Look at the study MPMD provided in which 100mg was barely better than 10mg? Steroids/Sarms muscles gain per mg isnt linear.

keep it stupid simple bra, 400-500mgs test weekly

• +1
  • JFL
Thank you what? My advice is not free now you have to blow me in La Paz
Send me location. Anytime anyplace I will blow in LA PAZ (jfl don't ban me mods its a fucking joke)

i prefer hair over muscles :feelswhy::feelswhy:. So im guessing just don't roid and hop on fin. Fuck why did i have to get cucked with balding genes
hop on fin asap, don't even have 2nd thoughts about it. Even if you later get a transplant, they'll still prescribe fin anyway. Better late than neva

• +1
Let’s say you have a 21 yr old who wants to build an aesthetic physique with 2 years of natty lifting already, but wants to save hair.

Is the best protocol:
Dht gel
200mg test a week
Hgh peptides
Topical ru on scalp

?
"wants to save hair"
"wants to build muscle"
"dht gel"
"ru"

• JFL
should i take masteron on top of test, im in late puberty do u think ill get any clavicle gains, what other things can improve with masteron during puberty do u know ?
Yes do 500 test 200 masteron

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Dht gel will give benefits while RU protects hair.
just stay natural and do finasteride with some natural estrogen inhibitors and you're fine. When you'll be in your 30s wear a hair system and blast roids tbh. this is my plan

• JFL
send your side profile unfrauded

• JFL