ROIDS Tell me what I should do

EmpotradoHastaMorir

EmpotradoHastaMorir

Iron
Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Posts
141
Reputation
151
Should I start steroids at 18?

I'm 18 and I really want to improve my appearance. If steroids aren't worth it, just tell me straight up and I'll understand. I already have some testosterone that I bought, but I'm wondering if I should use it alone or combine it with other compounds. What dosage would be appropriate, if any? Will testosterone actually make a noticeable difference in my facial appearance, bone structure, or overall masculinity?

I'd appreciate honest advice. thanks, guys
1000076190
 
  • +1
Reactions: DrMd
roids and test are rlly good yes
do ur own research and buy the one u like
adjust the dose to what your body can take
 
  • +1
Reactions: EmpotradoHastaMorir
Should I start steroids at 18?

I'm 18 and I really want to improve my appearance. If steroids aren't worth it, just tell me straight up and I'll understand. I already have some testosterone that I bought, but I'm wondering if I should use it alone or combine it with other compounds. What dosage would be appropriate, if any? Will testosterone actually make a noticeable difference in my facial appearance, bone structure, or overall masculinity?

I'd appreciate honest advice. thanks, guys
View attachment 5703539
Pair it with tren
 
  • +1
Reactions: EmpotradoHastaMorir
Should I start steroids at 18?

I'm 18 and I really want to improve my appearance. If steroids aren't worth it, just tell me straight up and I'll understand. I already have some testosterone that I bought, but I'm wondering if I should use it alone or combine it with other compounds. What dosage would be appropriate, if any? Will testosterone actually make a noticeable difference in my facial appearance, bone structure, or overall masculinity?

I'd appreciate honest advice. thanks, guys
View attachment 5703539
dont take anything without a plan. never rawdog it. go to the doctor and see if u can messure ur e2 levels to messure aromatization levels. some people aromatize alot and some less. get it figured out and of u want to start get aromatase inhibitors and start imo 250mg
 
Should I start steroids at 18?

I'm 18 and I really want to improve my appearance. If steroids aren't worth it, just tell me straight up and I'll understand. I already have some testosterone that I bought, but I'm wondering if I should use it alone or combine it with other compounds. What dosage would be appropriate, if any? Will testosterone actually make a noticeable difference in my facial appearance, bone structure, or overall masculinity?

I'd appreciate honest advice. thanks, guys
View attachment 5703539
research DHT derivitives.
 
dont take anything without a plan. never rawdog it. go to the doctor and see if u can messure ur e2 levels to messure aromatization levels. some people aromatize alot and some less. get it figured out and of u want to start get aromatase inhibitors and start imo 250mg
good job getting him lost with unnecessary procedures
 
for test-e 75mg every 5 day and anastrazole 1mg every 2 day for the first weeks then take one pill everyday
do u know how to mark as solution?
thanks 🙌🏻🙌🏻 I just marked it as a solution, I think. Isn't that a very low dose for testosterone?
 
  • +1
Reactions: DrMd
dont take anything without a plan. never rawdog it. go to the doctor and see if u can messure ur e2 levels to messure aromatization levels. some people aromatize alot and some less. get it figured out and of u want to start get aromatase inhibitors and start imo 250mg
thanks, I will, thank you for this information
 
your dumbass shouldnt take roids if u need to ask degens on the internet what to do.

anyway here is a super safe stack u should run!

1g trenbolone
1g DNP
120mcg clenbuterol
and just in case run some mtren aswell!
 
  • +1
Reactions: EmpotradoHastaMorir
im also curious why are you considering roids? for muscles or dimorphism? or both because maybe for your reason it would be optimized faster yk
for dimorfism my goal is to look good, so I'll do whatever it takes to achieve it.
 
your dumbass shouldnt take roids if u need to ask degens on the internet what to do.

anyway here is a super safe stack u should run!

1g trenbolone
1g DNP
120mcg clenbuterol
and just in case run some mtren aswell!
alr, thanks 🙌🏻
 

Similar threads

H
Replies
1
Views
20
hopelive
hopelive
C
Replies
16
Views
83
pickupartist123
pickupartist123
David000
Replies
8
Views
53
David000
David000
ltndurdyc
Replies
19
Views
155
jwekwwsg
jwekwwsg
nico_demolishes_foi
Replies
7
Views
47
underbiteuser
underbiteuser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top