Rome mogs Greece

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
Lets stop the cope. Rome mogs greece hard.

Rome built an empire that lasted for 2000 years. Greece invaded persia and then everything collapses into seperate fiefdoms after Alexander died.

The point for best empire building goes to Rome. Greece gets a point too because they did it very quickly

Developed the aqueducts and built hundreds all across the empire providing roman cities with clean water. The ancient greeks had pipes (so did rome) but their water transport systems were far less advanced and impressive.

Rome also had free bread for the plebs, to keep them fat and not angry. Rome was far richer and invested far heavier in their people.

Point for amenities goes to Rome.

Both cultures are highly influential, Rome is the primary contributor of modern Language, French, Spanish, Italian are all descendants of Latin. Around half of english words have their roots in Latin. Greece has influenced language but mostly in scientific names but so is latin. Western culture is extremely influenced by Rome, christianity was also adopted by Rome and spread into Europe.

Modern western philosophy has its roots in greece. That is without doubt, even Rome owes the greeks for the development of highly sophisticated government that allowed the empire to exist in the first place.

This is a close one but Rome takes it.

Rome: 3
Greece: 1

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxmax, n0rthface, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
Without Greece, the Roman Empire would’ve never existed or progressed as far

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, n0rthface, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
Tfw part Roman :feelshah:

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Shrek2OnDvD
Without Egypt, greece never would have developed as much scientifically.

See the flaw in this thinking? The precursor fallacy.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 13787 and 3 others
Tfw part Roman :feelshah:
Tfw Us nordics wuz romans n sheet.
1761DB89 17B5 426B 9D15 7FB9C82A35BF

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19499
Greece was better in knowledge, maths etc.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel and Deleted member 17791
The Greeks beat the Romans at their own game by upholding the eastern empire long after the west fell.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel and Deleted member 17791
Greece was better in knowledge, maths etc.
Rome was extremely advanced in applied science. Those aquaducts had inclines of less than a few cm every few hundred metres or more.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
teach me some history pleeease

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • So Sad
Are you being sarcastic? I have autism.
I'm agreeing with you. Byzantium did last very long. That is a point to them.

Rome: 3
Greece : 2

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Sexually Disabled
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sexually Disabled and Deleted member 17791
True Rome was mogger military power

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Sigmamale, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19499 and gamma
  • So Sad
  • +1
Greek culture was far more superior tho, Latins took a lot from Greeks culture and science wise, never other way around

Roman culture was like %80 Greek from the start anyways

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Hipcel and Deleted member 17791
Greek culture was far more superior tho, Latins took a lot from Greeks culture and science wise, never other way around

Roman culture was like %80 Greek from the start anyways
Precursor fallacy. Is it impossible to mog your father because you wouldn't exist without him?

• So Sad
Precursor fallacy. Is it impossible to mog your father because you wouldn't exist without him?
This topic itself is low iq anyways tbh, Greeks and Latins are almost same people, historians write their history united, Greco-Roman history, also capitalof Rome was Constantinople before even the empire split to two parts, which is a Greek city

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
This topic itself is low iq anyways tbh, Greeks and Latins are almost same people, historians write their history united, Greco-Roman history, also capitalof Rome was Constantinople before even the empire split to two parts, which is a Greek city
So I'm not allowed to make comparisons between the two cultures now?

It's just a fun thing to do.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Greece was purely primal, they loved fighting and did men fight to the death hand to hand.

Rome was a very sexual place, a destructive place for the mind.

There is no gold zone for humanity. IT almost seems as if war is a part of this race. Well then we must become strong to ascend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dog, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 17791
  • Woah
Both mogged the AngloSaxons and the Zermans for their time.

Stop coping.

Huh? Capital was Rome before splitting
Im pretty sure Constantine the great changed it after ruining (edit re uniting lol) the empire.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15338
Greece was purely primal, they loved fighting and did men fight to the death hand to hand.

There is no gold zone for humanity. IT almost seems as if war is a part of this race. Well then we must become strong to ascend.
:feelskek:

• So Sad
Huh? Capital was Rome before splitting
Nah before it split it used to be Constantinople (Nova Roma that time)for a short time, because their main rival was Persia, not piss poor Germanic beggars and only Eastern part (Plus south Iberia and Italy) was rich. Constantinople was cose to all of these, meanwhile Rome is very far.

Nah before it split it used to be Constantinople (Nova Roma that time)for a short time, because their main rival was Persia, not piss poor Germanic beggars and only Eastern part (Plus south Iberia and Italy) was rich. Constantinople was cose to all of these, meanwhile Rome is very far.
Prime city of rome mogged hard though. It had a population of 1-2 million.

• So Sad
"

I'm an anorexic girly boy that wears xxs clothing."​

17791.jpg

What has gone wrong for you.
You mirin?

I don't know what happened but I'm like this now.

• So Sad
  • +1
You mirin?

I don't know what happened but I'm like this now.
Not at all, I am saddened that you were brainwashed by the retarded TV shows that you watch.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 17791
Not at all, I am saddened that you were brainwashed by the retarded TV shows that you watch.
I only watch old cartoons. How would that even effect me anyways?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • So Sad
How can ethnics Cope with their piss poor Persia and the likes when whites had civilizations like rome and Greece 3000 years ago?

Only Egypt is worth some respect but their royals have genetic ties to the British isles.

White power!

@chaddyboi66

Last edited:
  • Woah

Extremly faggy take, Roman orgies mogged modern day orgies, no shit humans are violent like we didnt know this befo:forcedsmile::trepidation:

• JFL
Whites are the only race that has seen a constant development.

Everywhere else you find dead civilizations filled with subhumans living in mudhuts

@chaddyboi66

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
How can ethnics Cope with their piss poor Persia and the likes when whites had civilizations like rome and Greece 3000 years ago?

Only respect Egypt but their royals have genetic ties to the British isles.

White power!
Persia was a mogger civilisation but yeah. It's over shadowed by Rome and Greece.

• So Sad
  • So Sad
And it was conquered by savages just like europe now

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 17791
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and |Daddy_Zygos|
Persia was a mogger civilisation but yeah. It's over shadowed by Rome and Greece.
IT was not even a mogger civ. They are best known for getting conquered by Alexander the Great. They Just copied their neighbor the Assyrians and Bablyonians. These shitskins Persians were always inferior to their neighbors. I wouldn’t pay respect to them for anything.

@chaddyboi66

• So Sad
IT was not even a mogger civ. They are best known for getting conquered by Alexander the Great. They Just copied their neighbor the Assyrians and Bablyonians. These shitskins Persians were always inferior to their neighbors. I wouldn’t pay respect to them for anything.

@chaddyboi66
They were highly advanced in state craft in their time.

They were able to constantly fight Rome on relative grounds for hundreds of years.

• So Sad