apn8197
Bronze
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2026
- Posts
- 347
- Reputation
- 115
Should I consider seeing a psychologist if “looksmaxing” puts so much pressure on me that I think about suicide, even though I’m not depressed at all? I see suicide more as a way out.
I’m an anxious perfectionist who suffers from body dysmorphia, so I’m stuck in an endless loop: I keep waiting until I’m absolutely perfect before I allow myself to live my life (make friends, go out, get a girlfriend).
But since perfection doesn’t exist, I’ll never have that life.
And because I also suffer from body dysmorphia, my goal feels even more impossible to reach.
I’m an anxious perfectionist who suffers from body dysmorphia, so I’m stuck in an endless loop: I keep waiting until I’m absolutely perfect before I allow myself to live my life (make friends, go out, get a girlfriend).
But since perfection doesn’t exist, I’ll never have that life.
And because I also suffer from body dysmorphia, my goal feels even more impossible to reach.