rotting here with u feels way better than existing irl

j1gga

j1gga

IT WAS ALWAYS OVER
Joined
Dec 27, 2025
Posts
2,913
Reputation
5,562
t
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DeeVeeDee, dsaliron, simematic and 4 others
Yeah I agree, and thank you I guess?
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: j1gga and dsaliron
so peaceful
 
  • Love it
Reactions: j1gga
its all painful. you only get liked on here and irl if you are htn+ :hnghn:
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: j1gga, dsaliron and HappyChud
its all painful. you only get liked on here and irl if you are htn+ :hnghn:
I don't care about another person's appearance, I'm here to improve my own.
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1 and j1gga
Sounds like lyrics to a song.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: j1gga

Similar threads

justinAnomaly
Replies
5
Views
61
anaverageman
anaverageman
KraftDurchLeid
Replies
2
Views
41
Mansur
Mansur
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
18
hypergamoushitler
hypergamoushitler
rollthefuckingdice
Replies
2
Views
20
rollthefuckingdice
rollthefuckingdice

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Odindvatres
  • J.bass
  • mxl4chi1
Back
Top