j1gga
IT WAS ALWAYS OVER
- Joined
- Dec 27, 2025
- Posts
- 2,914
- Reputation
- 5,568
t
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
agreed
water
Mirin
I don't care about another person's appearance, I'm here to improve my own.its all painful. you only get liked on here and irl if you are htn+![]()
here it doesnt matteryou only get liked on here
I love to rot
agreed
water
its all painful. you only get liked on here and irl if you are htn+![]()
Yeah I agree, and thank you I guess?






we all doI love to rot
just rot brutal
here it doesnt matter
the most popular users here are good looking or people who are extremely hatedI don't care about another person's appearance, I'm here to improve my own.