Ryan Gosling is Incel-tier

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers

just look at his face

@joeveniro @WadlowMaxxing @MedMaxxing @MedAncientGod @austrianvirgin @Copemaxxing @Sealing_Phoenix @JapCars @Noodlewhore @Mr Norwood @Notuglyjustpoor @Uglybrazilian @Tyronecell @tyronelite

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 6475 and 9 others
Cope he was one of Hollywood’s biggest sex symbols

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 2403 and 5 others
He’s white and has hair mogs 80% of the population

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 2403, 5'8manlet and 8 others
Cope he was one of Hollywood’s biggest sex symbols
But look at his face objectively. He couldn't be more beta lmao. HOW on earth did this guy become a "sex symbol"???

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9852 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, mewcoper and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted and SubhumanCurrycel
more appeal than you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 6128
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Obviously he has many flaws and does not have a godlike bone structure like pitt or cavill. Interestingly he obviously doesnt do any big scale surgury either because hes got wrinkles and hes balding and all that kind of stuff and he hasnt fixed it. But he looks good, and he is tall. He is white and has striking blue eyes. Not some top 0.001% dude but when you combine his good looks with his status it makes sense. He also has other things, like a deep voice, grows good facial hair, that add to his sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 7240
Obviously he has many flaws and does not have a godlike bone structure like pitt or cavill. Interestingly he obviously doesnt do any big scale surgury either because hes got wrinkles and hes balding and all that kind of stuff and he hasnt fixed it. But he looks good, and he is tall. He is white and has striking blue eyes. Not some top 0.001% dude but when you combine his good looks with his status it makes sense. He also has other things, like a deep voice, grows good facial hair, that add to his sex appeal
That's the point, he has so many failos objectively speaking that he's actually barely mid-tier normie.

I don't wanna list all of those failos, but to get to the point:

His neurocranium:splanchocranium ratio is WAY OFFF
He's severely recessed
He's balding and has a high hairline
Has no bones

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Collagen halo. Even tho his bones are shit tier, his good skin save him.

Collagen halo. Even tho his bones are shit tier, his good skin save him.
Honestly I don't even think his skin is THAT good. I have the same skin quality but more pale however I don't think it stands out

Honestly I don't even think his skin is THAT good. I have the same skin quality but more pale however I don't think it stands out
His skin looks good to me. Im surprised that he's not repulsive in the eyes of normies, he have failos that is automatic death if it exist in normal man, cuck eyes, bad fwhr and Midface and flat maxilla.

That's the point, he has so many failos objectively speaking that he's actually barely mid-tier normie.

I don't wanna list all of those failos, but to get to the point:

His neurocranium:splanchocranium ratio is WAY OFFF
He's severely recessed
He's balding and has a high hairline
Has no bones
I understand his flaws, especially his lack of projections and good bone definition, but just objectively speaking he is an above average white guy. What is interesting is that, with the desirability of guys like this, they dont have to be in the top 1% of men to become a sex symbol. There was a thread here recently, i cant remember who made it, going over all the white guy celebrities who are sex symbols, but who are barely above average. But of course there are no slightly above average asian sex symbols in hollywood. Clearly being white, having bright blue eyes, and all the features that come with it, is just such an incredible sex appeal boost even if the face isnt top tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
I understand his flaws, especially his lack of projections and good bone definition, but just objectively speaking he is an above average white guy. What is interesting is that, with the desirability of guys like this, they dont have to be in the top 1% of men to become a sex symbol. There was a thread here recently, i cant remember who made it, going over all the white guy celebrities who are sex symbols, but who are barely above average. But of course there are no slightly above average asian sex symbols in hollywood. Clearly being white, having bright blue eyes, and all the features that come with it, is just such an incredible sex appeal boost even if the face isnt top tier
HOW is he ABOVE average facially

I have no idea and I wonder the same, this dude is having so many women crushing on him he is the sex symbol of hollywood if he posted a selfie here and wasnt famous the fags who browse this forum would have had a field day with him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
You guys might wanna check this out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
He is definitely far from chad but he is not incel tier

Has decent height and frame + whitemaxxed