S Tier Gym Guide

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
If you’re not working out and deny how muscles can halo you in 2021 you are either delusional or downright lazy. Here’s some motivation and proof of how much a halo muscles are
View attachment F78A63CD-1BF9-4A98-A811-C214B46E3332.webp
8361B6A1 0839 4FAA 80F0 977902A14F15

271FFBAF 8078 455A A728 6309217FA8BE

See here for further evidence:

found on Reddit however information is perfect so should be taken seriously

long ass read, make sure to copy paste this and save it in notes to keep handy while you are at the gym or working out :)

Use this resource to work out your calories:
Use myfitnesspal to track calories and macros.

you should be aiming for 1.5G of protein per lb of body weight. You can use this image to base your diet off of

7594794C 4744 4DDD 948A FC554789AEFE

I’ll keep this section snappy and sweet: you will need a bench, Olympic bar, 300lbs of plates and adjustable dumbells. You will be able to perform every PPL exercise with these fundamentals. It is also a financially and more efficient mode of working out costing you £150 roughly and can workout whenever you want which is much easier than having to get yourself down to the gym everyday

Aim for high quality 8hrs rest each day to optimise recovery and gains. It’s as simple as that!
55F85243 FC23 4D51 A207 2C2FF1F2EB8F

Use this guide for improving your sleep

@
Nameless_Sunflower
@Nameless_Sunflower @
Fxdzcki
@Fxdzcki @
eduardkoopman
@eduardkoopman @
ChristianChad
@ChristianChad @
Sal
@Sal @
ChadFucksYourOneitis
@ChadFucksYourOneitis @
sergeant blackpill
@sergeant blackpill @
looksmaxpro
@looksmaxpro @
Lev Peshkov
@Lev Peshkov @
noodlelover
@noodlelover @
redfacccee
@redfacccee @
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @
ifyouwannabemylover
@ifyouwannabemylover @
oldcelloser
@oldcelloser @
PingPong
@PingPong @
Thompsonz
@Thompsonz @
Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Kaires, traveler and 31 others
Bookmarked before reading coz when @Lev Peshkov says it's s tier it is s tier.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14957, Fxdzcki, Deleted member 16424 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
feel free to ask any questions in the comments: I am very knowledgeable about gymcelling through my own trial and error

Also tagging closest gym bros: @ht-normie-ascending @W0KESTMOTHF @xefo

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
4 day UL > PPL

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
@Gargantuan @Alexanderr @Kingkellz

based users that might also appreciate this thread enough to give it some recognition :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
4 day UL > PPL
I personally don’t use L day as an excuse I just train them everyday without having to have all the fuss about leg day meaning I only do 4 days of proper PP work and daily training of legs keeps everything working smoothly and without killing all my free time :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Good effort but unfortunately women don’t care I’ve done many Yubo experiments and it’s very bleak for gymcels

Keep spamming the horsefacecels tinder results and maybe you’ll begin believing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CsCurry, cutecel, AscendingHero and 1 other person
I personally don’t use L day as an excuse I just train them everyday without having to have all the fuss about leg day meaning I only do 4 days of proper PP work and daily training of legs keeps everything working smoothly and without killing all my free time :)
4 days actually lifting is ideal. plus gpp on off days.

i remember doing bulgarian light and no matter how well you think you're "autoregulating" you burn out.

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
4 days actually lifting is ideal. plus gpp on off days.

i remember doing bulgarian light and no matter how well you think you're "autoregulating" you burn out.
Fr too much gym kills your motivation and atleast in my experience seems to kill my drive to wanna workout (and I’m on roids so that’s saying something for the majority of natties) personally weighted lunges and daily squats keep my legs tree trunks and means per week maybe I workout 5hrs max? Still getting fuarking huge gains too. It’s about working smart not hard :)

Good effort but unfortunately women don’t care I’ve done many Yubo experiments and it’s very bleak for gymcels

It is a halo for most men, as long as you are not deformed can raise total smv 1-3 points. It’s a good looksmax to have as a face multiplier

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and RoundHouse
If you’re not working out and deny how muscles can halo you in 2021 you are either delusional or downright lazy. Here’s some motivation and proof of how much a halo muscles are
View attachment 1440384
View attachment 1440385
View attachment 1440386

long ass read, make sure to copy paste this and save it in notes to keep handy while you are at the gym or working out :)

you should be aiming for 1.5G of protein per lb of body weight. You can use this image to base your diet off of

View attachment 1440406

I’ll keep this section snappy and sweet: you will need a bench, Olympic bar, 300lbs of plates and adjustable dumbells. You will be able to perform every PPL exercise with these fundamentals. It is also a financially and more efficient mode of working out costing you £150 roughly and can workout whenever you want which is much easier than having to get yourself down to the gym everyday

Aim for high quality 8hrs rest each day to optimise recovery and gains. It’s as simple as that!
View attachment 1440408

@
Nameless_Sunflower
@Nameless_Sunflower @
Fxdzcki
@Fxdzcki @
eduardkoopman
@eduardkoopman @
ChristianChad
@ChristianChad @
Sal
@Sal @
ChadFucksYourOneitis
@ChadFucksYourOneitis @
sergeant blackpill
@sergeant blackpill @
looksmaxpro
@looksmaxpro @
Lev Peshkov
@Lev Peshkov @
noodlelover
@noodlelover @
redfacccee
@redfacccee @
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @
ifyouwannabemylover
@ifyouwannabemylover @
oldcelloser
@oldcelloser @
PingPong
@PingPong @
Thompsonz
@Thompsonz @
Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998

Good thread except for the homegym building part; theres no way you can get all that for 150 pounds.

Just the plates alone are 2 times that price. Also the olympic barbel will cost you at the very least 80 pounds even when used, don't try and cheap out on barbels because they are essentially the most important equipment you'll use. Then we got adjustable dumbels and hell they're expensive aswell don't know the specifics because I never done research buying them but I am sure they're more then 150 pounds.

Also when performing heavier lifts a power rack is a must for home gymcels. There are very nice ones that non-elite lifters could get for around 450 usd.

Maybe I will make a short thread on homegym buying guide, for around 1200 usd you could get an all inclusive compact homegym where you can perform all the fundementals and more.

Last edited:
  • +1
It is a halo for most men, as long as you are not deformed can raise total smv 1-3 points. It’s a good looksmax to have as a face multiplier
Based off what? Mens evaluation can clearly not be trusted ask any bodybuilder who they get compliments from and it’s 99% men, we clearly believe a hyper muscular guy should be someone that is attractive

Gym copers will then say muh you can’t trust what women say, then why do women openly declare they love tall guys, are they lying then?

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and Lev Peshkov
Good thread except for the homegym building part, theres no way you can get all that for 150 pounds. Just the plates alone are 2 times that price. Also the olympic barbel will cost you at the very least 80 pounds even when used, don't try and cheap out on barbels because they are essentially the most important equipment you'll use. Also when performing heavier lifts a power rack is a must for home gymcels. Maybe I will make a short thread on homegym buying guide, for around 1200 usd you could get an all inclusive compact homegym where you can perform all the fundementals and more.
i spent around 2500 altogether. thats without a power rack.

• +1
Based off what? Mens evaluation can clearly not be trusted ask any bodybuilder who they get compliments from and it’s 99% men, we clearly believe a hyper muscular guy should be someone that is attractive

Gym copers will then say muh you can’t trust what women say, then why do women openly declare they love tall guys, are they lying then?
I don’t think you understand the point that it is a solid looksmax. Sure chads with perfect faces don’t need the body halo but it sure helps guys who need a looksmax to get them some halo in life

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Good thread except for the homegym building part; theres no way you can get all that for 150 pounds.

Just the plates alone are 2 times that price. Also the olympic barbel will cost you at the very least 80 pounds even when used, don't try and cheap out on barbels because they are essentially the most important equipment you'll use. Then we got adjustable dumbels and hell they're expensive aswell don't know the specifics because I never done research buying them but I am sure they're more then 150 pounds.

Also when performing heavier lifts a power rack is a must for home gymcels. There are very nice ones that non-elite lifters could get for around 450 usd.

Maybe I will make a short thread on homegym buying guide, for around 1200 usd you could get an all inclusive compact homegym where you can perform all the fundementals and more.
You can buy old second hand ones on eBay for very cheap and surplus from gyms etc. I did it was worth while for me :)

• +1
Reactions: ArhantYEager9
You can buy old second hand ones on eBay for very cheap and surplus from gyms etc. I did it was worth while for me :)
I am sorry but you aren't gonna get 1500 pounds worth of equipment for 150 pounds. Unless the equipment is almost falling apart theres absolutly no way. Used 300lb weight plates for example go away for around 1.50 to 2 dollar per pound taking you to 450 to 600 dollar range.

And that's just the weights, I don't know the prices for used olympic barbels but I do know good quality ones won't get sold under 50 pounds, I've done my research. 150 pounds is impossible and if you suggest otherwise I doubt you have build a legit homegym. Most people pay around the 2500 mark like @Blackpill3d did. However its very much possible to bring it down to say 1200 usd counting in you buy used equipment for some parts.

Last edited:

It aint just about what women think you fucking utter cuck, irl presence matters alot, imagine being with your girl irl, and some random fuck comes up to her, how are you going to intimidate that cunt if you dont have a good frame, neck/ physique in general, height alone aint gonna do shit :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: nightg, Danish_Retard, Lev Peshkov and 3 others

It aint just about what women think you fucking utter cuck, irl presence matters alot, imagine being with your girl irl, and some random fuck comes up to her, how are you going to intimidate that cunt if you dont have a good frame, neck/ physique in general, height alone aint gonna do shit :feelskek::feelskek:

that’s why I only workout my delts and neck

View attachment 1440384
View attachment 1440385
View attachment 1440386

View attachment 1440406

View attachment 1440408

@
Nameless_Sunflower
@Nameless_Sunflower @
Fxdzcki
@Fxdzcki @
eduardkoopman
@eduardkoopman @
ChristianChad
@ChristianChad @
Sal
@Sal @
ChadFucksYourOneitis
@ChadFucksYourOneitis @
sergeant blackpill
@sergeant blackpill @
looksmaxpro
@looksmaxpro @
Lev Peshkov
@Lev Peshkov @
noodlelover
@noodlelover @
redfacccee
@redfacccee @
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @
ifyouwannabemylover
@ifyouwannabemylover @
oldcelloser
@oldcelloser @
PingPong
@PingPong @
Thompsonz
@Thompsonz @
Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998

Stronger on key lifts, pump training for accessory work. Let Cns recover. Eat enough. Get lean.

It’s not that complicated

Reddit information??? :feelswat::feelswat::feelswat:

Reddit information??? :feelswat::feelswat::feelswat:
It’s common workout knowledge in the gym sphere, seems to lack this sort of thing on our looksmaxxing community so I aim to fill a void

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
It’s common workout knowledge in the gym sphere, seems to lack this sort of thing on our looksmaxxing community so I aim to fill a void
Oh ok then i will def gymcel i have good genetics for gymcelling

• +1
Oh ok then i will def gymcel i have good genetics for gymcelling
Brilliant. Make sure you keep psl and normal aesthetics in mind and don’t fall for bulking. Get lean and bulk up at 100-200 cal surplus max

otherwise you’ll look shit tier facially and bodily

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
Didn't read tbh I'm.only doing light walking and a few pull-ups everyday :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and Lev Peshkov
While chad is skinny, never trains and has a 23 inch bideltoid and physiquemogs 99.99% population. How good your body will look is totally genetic. 95% of men will never have a good body because of that. If you arent 6'1+ no woman will care about your meaty roidcel unathletic body.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
While chad is skinny, never trains and has a 23 inch bideltoid and physiquemogs 99.99% population. How good your body will look is totally genetic. 95% of men will never have a good body because of that. If you arent 6'1+ no woman will care about your meaty roidcel unathletic body.

What do you think of full body 3x a week? I find it more better in terms of time efficiency and PR hittings

• +1
Typo on the deadlift sets and reps, do 4x5 and then 1x5+

• +1
What do you think of full body 3x a week? I find it more better in terms of time efficiency and PR hittings
Well in time efficiency is agree but does each muscle group get ample rest? All worked to failure?

I workout 4 days a week and have gotten some sick gains without really taking up much time

View attachment 1440384
View attachment 1440385
View attachment 1440386

View attachment 1440406

View attachment 1440408

@
Nameless_Sunflower
@Nameless_Sunflower @
Fxdzcki
@Fxdzcki @
eduardkoopman
@eduardkoopman @
ChristianChad
@ChristianChad @
Sal
@Sal @
ChadFucksYourOneitis
@ChadFucksYourOneitis @
sergeant blackpill
@sergeant blackpill @
looksmaxpro
@looksmaxpro @
Lev Peshkov
@Lev Peshkov @
noodlelover
@noodlelover @
redfacccee
@redfacccee @
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @
ifyouwannabemylover
@ifyouwannabemylover @
oldcelloser
@oldcelloser @
PingPong
@PingPong @
Thompsonz
@Thompsonz @
Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998

See you in BOTB :feelshehe:

View attachment 1440384
View attachment 1440385
View attachment 1440386

View attachment 1440406

View attachment 1440408

@
Nameless_Sunflower
@Nameless_Sunflower @
Fxdzcki
@Fxdzcki @
eduardkoopman
@eduardkoopman @
ChristianChad
@ChristianChad @
Sal
@Sal @
ChadFucksYourOneitis
@ChadFucksYourOneitis @
sergeant blackpill
@sergeant blackpill @
looksmaxpro
@looksmaxpro @
Lev Peshkov
@Lev Peshkov @
noodlelover
@noodlelover @
redfacccee
@redfacccee @
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @
ifyouwannabemylover
@ifyouwannabemylover @
oldcelloser
@oldcelloser @
PingPong
@PingPong @
Thompsonz
@Thompsonz @
Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998

@Lev Peshkov how about we ascend this shithole of a forum with more S tier threads? I have a thread draft on my exercise routine, planning to do one on getting chiselled face & hollow cheeks, leanmaxxing, hair styling, careermaxxing in high finance, getting laid easily using the Erasmus programme, high class fashion guide etc. :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Lev Peshkov, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
View attachment 1440384
View attachment 1440385
View attachment 1440386

View attachment 1440406

View attachment 1440408

@
Nameless_Sunflower
@Nameless_Sunflower @
Fxdzcki
@Fxdzcki @
eduardkoopman
@eduardkoopman @
ChristianChad
@ChristianChad @
Sal
@Sal @
ChadFucksYourOneitis
@ChadFucksYourOneitis @
sergeant blackpill
@sergeant blackpill @
looksmaxpro
@looksmaxpro @
Lev Peshkov
@Lev Peshkov @
noodlelover
@noodlelover @
redfacccee
@redfacccee @
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @
ifyouwannabemylover
@ifyouwannabemylover @
oldcelloser
@oldcelloser @
PingPong
@PingPong @
Thompsonz
@Thompsonz @
Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998

top tier; bookmarked and watched; thx for tagging me brother :Comfy:

• Love it
Dnr, eat clen tren hard anavar give up. Thats the secret

@Gargantuan @Alexanderr @Kingkellz

based users that might also appreciate this thread enough to give it some recognition :Comfy:
Overall thread is good but the reddit portion is too long imo and overcomplicates things especially for a beginner.
Maybe I will make a gym training guide when I have more time.

One comment I made on one of my threads simplifies the process and gives you a rough idea of what I mean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16424, Jason Voorhees, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Overall thread is good but the reddit portion is too long imo and overcomplicates things especially for a beginner.
Maybe I will make a gym training guide when I have more time.

One comment I made on one of my threads simplifies the process and gives you a rough idea of what I mean
Alright man, appreciate the input. Still
Hope that this can be useful to some beginners :)

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
@Lev Peshkov how about we ascend this shithole of a forum with more S tier threads? I have a thread draft on my exercise routine, planning to do one on getting chiselled face & hollow cheeks, leanmaxxing, hair styling, careermaxxing in high finance, getting laid easily using the Erasmus programme, high class fashion guide etc. :feelsautistic:
Can u tag me when u make those threads

• +1
I like this plan shoot me a dm, we can sort our schedules

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Deleted member 16424
Tag me in your threads from now on thx

• +1
Saving requested tags in my notes

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
roids at 17 yes or no

Every gym thread on here overcomplicates it. The only things that matter:
- training the right muscle groups
- training to momentary muscular failure
- maximum time under tension (4 seconds up, 4 seconds down, for example)
- allowing body enough time to recover

Everything else is just frosting on top. Doesn't matter what routine you do as long as you are following these principles.

• +1
Every gym thread on here overcomplicates it. The only things that matter:
- training the right muscle groups
- training to momentary muscular failure
- maximum time under tension (4 seconds up, 4 seconds down, for example)
- allowing body enough time to recover

Everything else is just frosting on top. Doesn't matter what routine you do as long as you are following these principles.

Diet and rest is 80% of the equation. Training right is important but doesn’t matter how you get muscles to failure so long as they do. Muscles grow with diet and rest however and most people don’t understand this

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Tag me in the next threads regarding these subjects please

• +1
Tag me in the next threads regarding these subjects please
I’ll tag you in the rest of mine and @Prettyboy s tier series

• Love it
Reactions: mogstar