Sad when pretty girls ruin themselves with gymcelling

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
They go from cute skinny type girls to compressed and wide gymcel typa bitches who flex and pose like men. Its nasty ive seen it descend many women it doesnt help that their new personality is bending over in front of a mirror everyday either like theyve achieved something

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ZachS, Ascending2Tyrone, IAMNOTANINCEL and 20 others
their new personality is bending over in front of a mirror everyday either like theyve achieved something
This is what most foids think about gymcels btw
Cope foids get a bigger ass

• +1
Reactions: watah, greywind, Xangsane and 2 others
It's amazing how putting in more effort actually results in a net loss in overall attractiveness for women. It only benefits them to be lean. After a certain amount of working out (maybe 2 months if they actually do it properly) it doesn't do anything else for them.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, greywind, Xangsane and 4 others
This is what most foids think about gymcels btw
Cope foids get a bigger ass
No it isnt u cant compare women and men getting jacked and bigger
Average skinny dude opinion from nowhere

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Darkeningstar and lebronjames23
It's amazing how putting in more effort actually results in a net loss in overall attractiveness for women. It only benefits them to be lean. After a certain amount of working out (maybe 2 months if they actually do it properly) it doesn't do anything else for them.
I wonder if anyone tells them this I simply drop hints because it would be insane

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
same goes for men. Women give zero and I mean zero fucks about muscles.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss and try2beme
Foids go to gym just to try to attract gym chads

• +1
Reactions: ZachS, lucifer6969, greywind and 2 others
same goes for men. Women give zero and I mean zero fucks about muscles.
This thread is NOT made for anorexic men who think theyre allowed to be skinny with a sub htn- lite face attempting to justify their lack of sex appeal

This thread is NOT made for anorexic men who think theyre allowed to be skinny with a sub htn- lite face
never said anorexic , just be 14-12% bf and chad + tall and women will cry to have you

never said anorexic , just be 14-12% bf and chad + tall and women will cry to have you
When ur bf is that low you are shredded with muscles usually so u just coped here

• +1
Reactions: greywind, n9wiff and lebronjames23
No it isnt u cant compare women and men getting jacked and bigger
Average skinny dude opinion from nowhere
This forum is so dumb, I ran a Wasian mtn-htn gymmaxxed guy and he mogged so hard on OlD

• +1
Reactions: watah, JL~ and try2beme
When ur bf is that low you are shredded with muscles usually so u just coped here
a healthy male should carry some muscle mass ofc. but building muscles is a gymbro cope that women give zero fuck about.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
oh wow chad and tall gets pussy? mind blowing take. reality people won’t reach that on her so you max your smv in every way you can

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 44368 and try2beme
They make it their whole personality too
When i used to go to gym i never saw a single foid sweat they always did these cope exercises waste as much time as possible to get noticed by chad , there was only 1 foid i respected she was a fat mtb with potential that gave me some iois would have fucked her if i wasnt terahigh inhib ngl she was always tryharding to lose weight n shit very respectable

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
oh wow chad and tall gets pussy? mind blowing take. reality people won’t reach that on her so you max your smv in every way you can
jfl if you think building muscles is maxxing anything. only other gymbros will notice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and n9wiff
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180 and try2beme
This forum is so dumb, I ran a Wasian mtn-htn gymmaxxed guy and he mogged so hard on OlD
Theres no skinny normies with sex appeal . There just isnt. Even when i give men advice the only ones who look “sexy” are shredded with a thick neck unless their faces are chadlite tier

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, forevergymcelling, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
jfl if you think building muscles is maxxing anything. only other gymbros will notice.
Yeah bro, having good muscle tone will change nothing

Tyson
Tyson
Tyson

It takes only 20 minutes a day, and you get to maintain a good body comp easier as you age.

As a man you should have some mass on you, some bulk at least.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and RICHCELDOM
I must say tho high htn+ benefits from gymcelling. Many cases like that on social media where girls are copy pasting paragraphs how they wanna get pounded. Ofc they would never do this with an mtn or below. Mtn with muscles is just as invisible as lean mtn (if not nichemaxxed).

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
there is a simple rule: women care about things that cannot be acquired via "effort"

building muscle is something you acquire with effort.
Making lots of money is something you acquire with effort.
cool haircut is something you acquire with effort.

height is something you DO NOT acquire with effort.
face is something you DO NOT acquire with effort.

simple.

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
there is a simple rule: women care about things that cannot be acquired via "effort"

building muscle is something you acquire with effort.
Making lots of money is something you acquire with effort.
cool haircut is something you acquire with effort.

height is something you DO NOT acquire with effort.
face is something you DO NOT acquire with effort.

simple.
They also wanna be thrown around in bed so get over it most normies arent exceptional height and faces yet most normies get laid

They also wanna be thrown around in bed so get over it most normies arent exceptional height and faces yet most normies get laid
this is not the point. im saying that adding more pounds of muscle adds approximately 0 to your smv infect it might reduce your smv.

i know you might not be able to believe but i dont make the rules. women do unfortunately

this is not the point. im saying that adding more pounds of muscle adds approximately 0 to your smv infect it might reduce your smv.
U never even done it JFL clearly

i know you might not be able to believe but i dont make the rules. women do unfortunately
The rules are what compliments i get on social media from girls who let it progress since ive gymcelled. Stop speaking for everyone clueless lanklet

Muhhh girls dont like china butnive never even tried visitting there same shit here

The rules are what compliments i get on social media from girls who let it progress since ive gymcelled. Stop speaking for everyone clueless lanklet
im very far from a lanklet. im actually naturally big and fairly tall.i just know women care 0 about muscles (99%) there's a few that might have mental health issues that do .

im very far from a lanklet. im actually naturally big and fairly tall.i just know women care 0 about muscles (99%) there's a few that might have mental health issues that do .
Ur too stubborn to not realise a lot of women want muscles jflllll go talk to more diverse women idk if ur either in a low t asian or white country i got a strong feeling u are ether asian or white brootal

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Ur too stubborn to not realise a lot of women want muscles jflllll go talk to more diverse women idk if ur either in a low t asian or white country i got a strong feeling u are ether asian or white brootal
lol im white and proud. white are superior race. once again i don't make the rules.

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Sara Saffari is a good example. She has a cute face but is ruining herself with all this gymcelling.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, JL~, n9wiff and 1 other person
lol im white and proud. white are superior race. once again i don't make the rules.
U lack insight and are a coper with limited experience with women so ill leave it there for you to expand the types of women u date. Maybe u dont find them because ur not ripped urself dude

Muh superior race u even sound incel. Just be normal and say u love the white race and move on, ofherwise ur kind wouldnt be mass migrating to the deep pits of asia to date an insect because white women didnt want you. But thats another discussion

lifting any man made metal is mental disorder.

U lack insight and are a coper with limited experience with women so ill leave it there for you to expand the types of women u date. Maybe u dont find them because ur not ripped urself dude

Muh superior race u even sound incel. Just be normal and say u love the white race and move on, ofherwise ur kind wouldnt be mass migrating to the deep pits of asia to date an insect because white women didnt want you. But thats another discussion
tbh the only woman i had sex with was a white stacy lite

tbh the only woman i had sex with was a white stacy lite
So you havent met enough women and your smv isnt even high

We can tell from your limited opinions dont worry

So you havent met enough women and your smv isnt even high

We can tell from your limited opinions dont worry
lol you are trying to offend me but I'm really indifferent because the argument has nothing to do with me personally.As i said before, i dont make the rules.Btw you seem extremely defensive about lifting your man made metal.

lol you are trying to offend me but I'm really indifferent because the argument has nothing to do with me personally.as i said i dont make the rules.Btw you seem extremely defensive about lifting your man made metal.
Im not offending u dude u said u have one bodycount when most men fuck wheoever they can. No need to be sensitive and prove your stereotypes it just links with the entire discussion im not randomly calling u ugly jfl

Im not offending u dude u said u have one bodycount when most men fuck wheoever they can. No need to be sensitive and prove your stereotypes
that is statistically incorrect because saying : "most men means over 50% " , while over 50% of men struggle to get a match on tinder in reality.

They go from cute skinny type girls to compressed and wide gymcel typa bitches who flex and pose like men. Its nasty ive seen it descend many women it doesnt help that their new personality is bending over in front of a mirror everyday either like theyve achieved something
No bro thats more attractive nigga, it also means the girl got good androgen receptors so high tier wife material

she descendend hard didn't she?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme and RICHCELDOM
Im not offending u dude u said u have one bodycount when most men fuck wheoever they can. No need to be sensitive and prove your stereotypes it just links with the entire discussion im not randomly calling u ugly jfl
I dont need to fuck 10000 women to be right about something . neither do you .

• +1
that is statistically incorrect because saying : "most men means over 50% " , while over 50% of men struggle to get a match on tinder in reality.
So if 50% of men struggle to even date used up girls u really think muscles wouldnt matter at that point u ended the debate yourself with a ridiculous argument of inflated standards in women and competition

So if 50% of men struggle to even date used up girls u really think muscles wouldnt matter at that point u ended the debate yourself
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ok i need to move on.

• +1
i dont like you

• WTF
Yea these niggas are dumb working out is also a way to check androgen receptors which is super important for your kids
She has disgusting genetics just like fat bitches and framecels so who cares

• JFL
So ruined bro

• Love it
Reactions: RICHCELDOM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back