SaLludOn hAs lOw sMv :ogre:

@VicMackey what are you talking about?

Btw The Shield was a mogger show. Saw it last year but still lives inside my head rent free.
Why don't you admit you had fillers ? Seriously asking

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 14160 and Salludon
@VicMackey what are you talking about?

Btw The Shield was a mogger show. Saw it last year but still lives inside my head rent free.
Its from some YT video i made for my uni about this film called La Strada.

And yh the shield is a godly show. Best of all time imo. I will never forget the demise of the Vendrell Family in the last season.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Salludon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Marsiere214, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
jfl its not
prove it
Sketch 1645894245317

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Landorus, Marsiere214 and 3 others

And yh the shield is a godly show. Best of all time imo. I will never forget the demise of the Vendrell Family in the last season.
send link to the full youtube video

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and Deleted member 16346
I will never forget the demise of the Vendrell Family in the last season.
Yeah it was brutal. I legit got actually sad when i saw that. Shane Vendrell was such a miserable character.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 16346
Yeah it was brutal. I legit got actually sad when i saw that. Shane Vendrell was such a miserable character.
The last 3 seasons were just amazing tbh. I was waiting for Vic and Shane to go past the point of no return ever since s4. I was rooting for him in s7 over vic tho cuz vic self-righteousness just wore me down.

Ik most people like season 5 more but s7 is my fav. The entire last batch of episodes feels like drowning

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, LooksOrDeath, Salludon and 1 other person

I could never do that tbh. Watching myself speak on camera is ropefuel.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 16346
I could never do that tbh. Watching myself speak on camera is ropefuel.
Speaking on camera at a court trial is a gigahalo for ethnics @Moggedbyevery1

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
no idea who the guy on these pics is, but he can only stand out in mumbai or islamabad, nhf

no idea who the guy on these pics is, but he can only stand out in mumbai or islamabad, nhf
Exactly. Racepill is brutal. Salludon is an average looking guy in eyes of 5 PSL+ white women.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Moggedbyevery1, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Go to parties or clubs and tell me if ugly black guys don’t slay (less than whites but still slay)

It’s not just my anecdotal evidence, anyone living in west can confirm this

Take the media pill
Even my lefti friends dislike Indians.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Even my lefti friends dislike Indians.
Yeah. No one find curries attractive, except a niche that likes the darker-skinned one due to thug halo. The dark-skinned indian has to look robust and masculine though and not soyboy.

Yeah. No one find curries attractive, except a niche that likes the darker-skinned one due to thug halo. The dark-skinned indian has to look robust and masculine though and not soyboy.
Dark skinned have it worse. The less Indian you look the better. If someone truly classified you as Indian it’s over

Dark skinned have it worse. The less Indian you look the better. If someone truly classified you as Indian it’s over
Maybe in germany. But in the UK I have yet to see a light skinned ethnic here holding hands with a white becky. Most are dark.

Exactly. Racepill is brutal. Salludon is an average looking guy in eyes of 5 PSL+ white women.

it's not just race. ethnics can look genuinely good, but this guy just looks like a frauding tryhard. i bet he's 30% more subhuman irl than on these pics

• Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl
He’s been coping since 2019. Haven’t accepted the simple fact that good looking ethnics slays just as much as gl guy of any other race. Good thing his fucked up worldview don’t have any real world impact.

This guy is a forum member who did Tinder on me in Texas i think and says i did just as good as Miro Cech but these retards would say a white htn has more smv jfc.

View attachment 1564994

Touch grass you incels.
Imo these things all stem from narcies overrating themselves, so they latch onto some random bullshit explanation for why they don’t slay despite being “ ‘good looking’ “

If he pretends a guy like you struggles, he gets to pretend that he IS a guy like you.

He’s very pathetic ngl

• +1
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, Salludon and Deleted member 15338
Funny so I wanted to Jfl react but I’m on phone so it liked instead, you replied instantly before I could change
Dont try

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 15338
Wild guess but you are talking about Pakicel @Salludon

No it’s another ethnic dingus like him.
he also has similiar views on you, maybe even worse, thinks you're average in west

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and LooksOrDeath
I live in your head rent-free.
Severe autists tend to live in the heads of others rent-free due to their exceptional behavior.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YourWifesBoyfriend
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Marsiere214, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
Keep these threads coming folks:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Biden
Tyson

Salludon is extremely attractive,but I don't really know who to believe or how he would do in USA.you won't believe how racist women here are towards people who look vaguely middle eastern,castizo or lightskin desi.its negative minus smv.

even asians,brown dravidians and mestizos have higher socially induced SMV even if the former is inherently more attractive in a fair world.

I believe that one poster itt that says salludon would be 5/10 to attractive women in UK but probabely also USA.wich means its over for literally all other ethnic men in the west.

best thing a above average ethnic can do is go to a ethnic country and stick to his own phenotype women in those countries,or go to poland/slovakia/czech republic wich might still be cheat code for ethnic men.

if fuckin salludon is a 5/10 to white stacies it is OVER for all of us.

this is why you should support the axis of good,and support the waning of AUKUS economic and political and thus eventully soft power.

I also know for a fact that MENAish type men are not hated in brazil,latin america or mexico by women even if they're muslim.muslims are seen as exotic curiosities by most of the population and not hated like in the west except by a minority of very westernized folks who want to appease their white masters.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Chadeep, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person