SaLludOn hAs lOw sMv :ogre:

Salludon is extremely attractive,but I don't really know who to believe or how he would do in USA.you won't believe how racist women here are towards people who look vaguely middle eastern,castizo or lightskin desi.its negative minus smv.

even asians,brown dravidians and mestizos have higher socially induced SMV even if the former is inherently more attractive in a fair world.

I believe that one poster itt that says salludon would be 5/10 to attractive women in UK but probabely also USA.wich means its over for literally all other ethnic men in the west.

best thing a above average ethnic can do is go to a ethnic country and stick to his own phenotype women in those countries,or go to poland/slovakia/czech republic wich might still be cheat code for ethnic men.

if fuckin salludon is a 5/10 to white stacies it is OVER for all of us.

this is why you should support the axis of good,and support the waning of AUKUS economic and political and thus eventully soft power.

I also know for a fact that MENAish type men are not hated in brazil,latin america or mexico by women even if they're muslim.muslims are seen as exotic curiosities by most of the population and not hated like in the west except by a minority of very westernized folks who want to appease their white masters.
High IQ. But in the UK it is due to both ethnic tax and extreme hypergamy. Even white chadlites struggle. Salludon won't get LTRs with HTB+ without NTmaxxing and statusmaxxing.

Non-whites in general do way better irl than on online dating, especially tinder. Doing 1 shitty experiment doesn’t prove anything

Many guys who get fuck all on tinder, actually slay in irl
You basically copied this from me but I’m glad what I have been saying is finally gaining traction. JBW is MOSTLY an online dating phenomenon it is in RL as well but no where close to the same extent

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Wow you're so petty. The thread I made wasn't to hate on you or start a beef, I was just sharing my opinion and the experience I had with the tinder experiment, but you're so insecure that you can't take any kind of criticism. You have to turn everything into a beef, like you did with @Amnesia too. Jfl at being a MARRIED man in Pakistan with a PREGNANT wife, and when someone on an internet forum says you have low SMV in the west, you get mad and start making fun of them for reacts and call them "autist" and "dumb fuck". Don't you have more important things to worry about? The validation you've gotten over the years from people on this site has clearly gone to your head, it's embarrassing.

And I wasn't aware of the pics used for the bumble experiment. Whenever I had seen the pics used for your profile it was a selfie with heavy filter. It could be because I live in a relatively small town about an hour away from London, where 90% of people are white. I haven't tried it in London. But @Pakicel also tried a tinder experiment with your pics in London and he said it didn't do well. If other users want to try and share their results go ahead. I've also done experiments with many ethnic chads and they rarely do better than a white normie / HTN, although like I said maybe this is because of the area in which I live.

And jfl about the club thing. Have you even been to a club in the West, let alone the UK? From viewing the world through your phone in your village in Pakistan you might think you know everything, but you have no idea what you're talking about. Look up RTT on this forum. It's popular for a reason, because it works really well. There's a specific look that does well in clubs in the UK, like from the tv show Love Island. These guys would be the slayers in clubs here.
View attachment 1564806

Next to these guys girls wouldn't even look at you twice.
RTT is the best way to attract nasty, high maintaenance, caked up to the brim sluts that look like utter dogshit without a pound of foundation+ lol @ how you think these mfs would make Salludon invisible, get out of your basement ASAP, son.

I don’t usually respond to threads like this but this reached 4 pages so i thought why not.

Now this autist who made this thread unironically believes that the Earth is flat so that alone should be enough evidence not to take anything he says seriously but still we’re gonna dissect what he said.

He says he has done Tinder on me in England and got ZERO matches. Not 10, not 20 but 0. :geek:

Here’s a bumble done on me in London:

There are dozens of other threads about users who have done tinder on me in different locations. Some of these are:

Recently i made a thread about easily picking up girls on bumble:

I used these following pictures for this particular experiment, most of which are candid and unfiltered and what this autist considers to be “my real self”.

View attachment 1564740

I also posted my tinder experiment once where i got almost 1300 likes.

https://looksmax.org/threads/sallud...ran-difficulty-mode-gtfih.391711/post-6504730

The pictures i used for this experiment are below. As you can see more than half of those pics are what this dumb fuck considers to be “too ethnic” looking and can’t get any matches with.

View attachment 1564741

He also specifically posted this picture among others saying “bad saludon pic no match:feelsuhh:

View attachment 1564745

While i’ve done bumble with just this and one other candid pic alone and got flood of matches:

View attachment 1564746
View attachment 1564750

Idk where you did your experiment or how you set up your profile, but for you to say this...

...about a guy who looks like this

View attachment 1564767

requires huge fucking balls and below sea level iq.
đabe ti sve kad si se udo preko veze

translation :
all that looksmaxing for a fat roastie

are you a salman khan fan or is there another rationale to your username? If its the former, what compels you to worship a 5'6" guy with no talent apart from the "bhai charisma" whilst being a tall 1 in a billion terachad? Legit curious.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
are you a salman khan fan or is there another rationale to your username? If its the former, what compels you to worship a 5'6" guy with no talent apart from the "bhai charisma" whilst being a tall 1 in a billion terachad? Legit curious.
Sallu is actually my friend’s nickname and i jokingly call him Sallu don. When i was making an account on this forum my only motive was to get myself rated and then dip so the first name that popped up in my mind was ‘Salludon’ and i used it as a username. I had no intention of ever sticking here for so long and if i did i’d have used a different username tbh.

And Salman Khan is a good actor imo. Most of his old movies are timeless classics.

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 18032
As long as you’re somewhat whitepassing Race doesn‘t matter above 6 PSL

Don‘t know why he went through the troubles of making that shit thread, dude is probably ethnic himself and projects his lack of success onto you.

You‘re still a dick for not admitting to have gotten fillers and surgery
Salludon just like any ethnic that slays well has white features. The mullato obsession, well its because of the white features they do so well. A pure black chad can still do well but for general appeal you need white features.

Salludon slays
That 70S Show Reaction GIF by Laff

you must be new here....

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Legit thread

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Caging at some of your memes in this thread @VicMackey

Bump the legendary psler

• Love it
  • JFL