Salludon UK Tinder Experiment

C

chubster

Banned
Complete and utter flop.

15 MATCHES with subhuman-average beckies AFTER 7 days

Was expecting far better, considering his pics are fairly NT too whilst being high PSL. No ELO issue, new simcard, new email.

A subhuman South Indian pajeeta messaged him first but she ignored his reply back, meaning even she thought she’s too good for him.

Literally ran lower PSL ethnics after him, some from this site and they did better.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck, Deleted member 48689, bug_eye_blackcel and 9 others
@ascendedd @TRUE_CEL @Blackgymmax @fogdart

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Meanwhile I get 0 likes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, D1390pilled and Manletmachine
There’s been like 10 tinder fishes with Salludon on here. Most mogged white chad results even in Europe. You’re a no name graycel with negative post rep , why should we trust you ? I don’t even rate him that high he’s like 6 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, SurgeryEnjoyer, RAMU KAKA and 9 others
Psl is a meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, Staceymaxxing, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
Why do random niggas make it their mission to hate on Salludon jfl

There’s been like 10 tinder fishes with Salludon on here. Most mogged white chad results even in Europe. You’re a no name graycel with negative post rep , why should we trust you ? I don’t even rate him that high he’s like 6 psl
Come to UK and try it yourself then idiot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Manletmachine
Why do random niggas make it their mission to hate on Salludon jfl
I don’t hate him
He’s one of, if not THE most aesthetic curry but he does shit lol. Lower PSL curries have done better literally

He gets NOWHERE close to white chad results.

least copium indian sentence

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled
keep barking for this 1 rep BVLL

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

Salludon commented on this thread and showing his actual results claiming ELO is the issue for why the results were bad for when someone try to run an experiment of him.

Muuuh 6psl but rates Delon 7.75psl, alright bud

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled
Muuuh 6psl but rates Delon 7.75psl, alright bud
It's expected and common for people to overrate white guys higher than ethnics even if the ethnic is similar or higher facially in PSL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Debetro and Magnum Opus

Salludon commented on this thread and showing his actual results claiming ELO is the issue for why the results were bad for when someone try to run an experiment of him.
Elo is not a problem, I ran lower Psl ethnics and they did better and that too after him

I run new SIM card each time , I’m not trying to be unfair to anyone

Elo is not a problem, I ran lower Psl ethnics and they did better and that too after him

I run new SIM card each time , I’m not trying to be unfair to anyone
Lol, apparently to Salludon he does well, and he shown his results in that thread. Maybe it's location?

Complete and utter flop.

Was expecting far better, considering his pics are fairly NT too whilst being high PSL. No ELO issue, new simcard, new email.

A subhuman South Indian pajeeta messaged him first but she ignored his reply back, meaning even she thought she’s too good for him.

Literally ran lower PSL ethnics after him, some from this site and they did better.

He is giga chad regardless

He looks chaddish af

Elo retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
gigachad regardless

they would suck his dick the moment foids saw him

I think this guy is either misinforming on purpose or is just retarded asf. Im a ltn curry and got 20+ likes in a day on tinder, salludon should be getting at least double that, 15 in a week means something is definitely wrong

I think this guy is either misinforming on purpose or is just retarded asf. Im a ltn curry and got 20+ likes in a day on tinder, salludon should be getting at least double that, 15 in a week means something is definitely wrong
Send me your pics

6 psl is pretty damn high. That being said ur right about everything else

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

There is variance based on location.

autism loner pics. avg guy with lots of social high energy party pics will have more success than salludon with these pics. Esp UK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
is he 24 irl

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Complete and utter flop.

stfu newfag

Nobody cares about PSL autism. IRL NT, hair, HTN face, white + huge dick is all you need to slay hot whores

• +1
Reactions: chubster
I’ve been using this forum on and off since 2018
did i ask btw i have been eating your mom's cunt on and off since 2018

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
did i ask btw i have been eating your mom's cunt on and off since 2018
Tell me you’re an incel without telling me you’re an incel

Nobody cares about PSL autism. IRL NT, hair, HTN face, white + huge dick is all you need to slay hot whores
WHITE is the main factor

Then your not LTN lmfao.

The most I ever got was 35 in 16 hrs

He fails hard in UK

NT ethnics do better