Sarms Cycle + Supps for Looksmaxxers

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Most people doing PEDs are completely oblivious to facial and body aesthetics and just want to look like fitness influencers.

After some research, I've come to the conclusion that these two compounds along the various supplements I list, provided doing you're doing everything else right, are perfect for looksmaxxers.

8 weeks cycle daily:
15 mg MK677
20 mg Ostarine
6000 mg MSM
1500 mg Dandelion Root Extract (helps with the facial bloating from MK)
Berberine (dosage may vary per person)

These dosages of PEDs and supplements work in synergy to promote a healthy, youthful appearance with increased hair growth and skin quality with minimal side effects. If you don't care about muscles that much, you could even drop the Ostarine. No PCT required when you come off the cycle too.

NGMI if you're not enhancing yourself with drugs to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus and Deleted member 23558
mk677 is just an overall very shitty compound. lots of people got acne bloating shitty sleep shitty mood and almost no substantial fitness gains from it. ill never touch that shit. no idea on ostarine tho

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai and Arcturus
mk677 is just an overall very shitty compound. lots of people got acne bloating shitty sleep shitty mood and almost no substantial fitness gains from it. ill never touch that shit. no idea on ostarine tho
Have heard of bloating side effects, but shit sleep and acne are the opposite of what I have heard. I've heard it improves sleep a lot
Mainly including it in this stack for the skin and hair gains, most sources haven't been able to conclude it helps with lean mass gain outside of water weight

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, zorro2512 and Deleted member 23558
Have heard of bloating side effects, but shit sleep and acne are the opposite of what I have heard. I've heard it improves sleep a lot
Mainly including it in this stack for the skin and hair gains
I believe @zv1212 has experience with this but ik what youre talking about when i was researching mk for skin i heard the same about its positive effects on appetite sleep hair and skin but it seems its just hearsay and many people are experiencing shitty reactions to it.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
jfl if you're actually planning and thinking about this shit

i just take 5 creatine pills, 10 mg rad140, and 25 mg of mk677 daily like a true chad

I believe @zv1212 has experience with this but ik what youre talking about when i was researching mk for skin i heard the same about its positive effects on appetite sleep hair and skin but it seems its just hearsay and many people are experiencing shitty reactions to it.
Mk. Tret, dermarolling, moisturizer and vit c during the day to ease shedding and dryness. Mogger skin turnover rate

I stopped accutane its so good. Will buy a electronic dermaroller when that pizza money comes in ya herd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Mk. Tret, dermarolling, moisturizer and vit c during the day to ease shedding and dryness. Mogger skin turnover rate

I stopped accutane its so good. Will buy a electronic dermaroller when that pizza money comes in ya herd
do you have any scars that the dermaroller solved or are you doing it for collagen? and what mm is the dermaroller

do you have any scars that the dermaroller solved or are you doing it for collagen? and what mm is the dermaroller
1mm shitty amazon plastic roller I need to upgrade

For both but no majors scars just a dark spot on my skin

It mogs for making acne finish its timeline, accelerates and gets blemishes over with faster If you know what i mean, just turnover

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
jfl if you're actually planning and thinking about this shit

i just take 5 creatine pills, 10 mg rad140, and 25 mg of mk677 daily like a true chad
Rad140 will shut you down though

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
Rad140 will shut you down though
yeah which is why im just gonna purchase more mk as a pct

i know most ppl here think mk is a shitty pct but it's definitely worked for a lot of ppl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and SidharthTheSlayer
opposite, even for those who didnt respond very well, they all said their skin was amazing and had an easier time sleeping.

opposite, even for those who didnt respond very well, they all said their skin was amazing and had an easier time sleeping.
Not from what I’ve read