SARMS

Bung

Bung

Iron
Are SARMS worth it for a new lifter? I know that natty gains are strong in the beginning but with what I've read is there are very little side effects from SARMS like Ostarine with the plus being pretty enticing. Anyone have experience with SARMS and specifically Ostarine that they'd like to bestow upon me? I'd like to maximize my gains, but too pussy to go for roids.

Thanks in advance.

yes but dont expect crazy gains

I'm thinking about 8-12 week cycle, and going hard with lifting (I've got a home gym, thank god). Preparing to become a cop in my town and don't want to be the skelly boy I've been my whole life.

No if you’re a “new lifter”
also most of them do have sides, I’m pretty sure you will not listen to me so I’m not even gonna explain myself a lot

1. they do have sides, some feel different due to their T:e2 levels but they’re still suppressed, just felling fine (that DOES NO MEAN being fine)
2. you’re a newbie, don’t know how to eat and train probably, taking sarms would be useless and hinder future gains
3. If you’re not gonna take bloods, you’re already doing the stupid thing

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
SARMs are a cope, just take anabolics

• +1
Reactions: deer
No if you’re a “new lifter”
also most of them do have sides, I’m pretty sure you will not listen to me so I’m not even gonna explain myself a lot

1. they do have sides, some feel different due to their T:e2 levels but they’re still suppressed, just felling fine (that DOES NO MEAN being fine)
2. you’re a newbie, don’t know how to eat and train probably, taking sarms would be useless and hinder future gains
3. If you’re not gonna take bloods, you’re already doing the stupid thing
I definitely have a lot to learn with diet and lifting techniques. I have a routine and meal prep but I'm surely missing out on both in some regards. With SARMS suppression that is temporary right? I can just PCT and be fine after...or?

What is bloods?

I'm thinking about 8-12 week cycle, and going hard with lifting (I've got a home gym, thank god). Preparing to become a cop in my town and don't want to be the skelly boy I've been my whole life.
good luck graycel report back on how the training and shit goes, I'd like to see your progress

I definitely have a lot to learn with diet and lifting techniques. I have a routine and meal prep but I'm surely missing out on both in some regards. With SARMS suppression that is temporary right? I can just PCT and be fine after...or?
Suppression may be temporary or you could get out with less test than you started with
PCT is mandatory (and not with stupid OTC PCT) and you may be fine or have an e2 rebound once stopping

Bloods are blood tests, you should probably take them before, during and after to make sure everything is okay.

If you don't know how to train and what to eat you'd be risking your health for nothing
I do not advocate to stay natural but I do advocate to know what you're doing before doing it

Sarms are anabolics you idiot. sounds like you dont even know what anabolic means.
SARMs are not ‘anabolics’ you retard. ‘Anabolics’ means anabolic–androgenic steroids, or ‘AAS’. A SARM is NOT the same thing as an AAS. Just because SARMs have anabolic effects, doesnt make them AN anabolic.

I dont even know what anabolic means? Ive done more anabolics than you’ve had hot meals.

anabolic means anabolic, AAS means AAS both SARMs and AAS are anabolics.

all anabolic means is that it builds tissue