SAVE MONEY LIVING IN YOUR CAR (BROKECELS GTFIH)

Physiocrat33

Physiocrat33

Iron

People on here complain about of how dissatisfied they are with their appearance.
If YOU were truly dissatisfied, you would do whatever it takes to FIX IT.

Now, besides fear of being botched, what is stopping most of you from getting surgery?
Well, it's of course, because YOU ARE FUCKING BROKE.

If you had $300k in the bank you would set up consultations with all of the best surgeons tomorrow and finally get this shit eating at you taken care of.

Now let me make this clear, this GUIDE will not make you
$300k,
if I had
$300k
I probably wouldn't be making this guide; however if you are
YOUNG(18-22)
and
BROKE
you have
2 options.

OPTION 1
1.Go to university or trade school
2.Graduate and get your degree or certifications
3. Get a job
4. Get an apartment
5. Save money for 1-5 years
6. Do surgery
PROS
  • You establish yourself in a high income career at a young age
  • You will overall make more money during your 20s because you started out making big money early

CONS
  • You have spent your youthful prime years(18-23) in college UGLY
    , you will never get these years back,
  • You will forever have your psyche
    tainted by memories of being a FUCKING UGLY LOSER in college.
  • The blackpill is brutal, but imagine what its like to have chad roomates fucking wailing whores loud every night while you sit reading this forum FOR 4+ FUCKING YEARS
  • Between paying off schooling loans, paying for your apartment, and paying for lifestyle, you will probably we 28 before you can do any surgeries. How da fuck are you gonna slay prime pussy when you're 28, I mean it can be done in some occasions; however anyone who denies that its easier to fuck consistently fuck 18 year old pussy when you're 22 opposed to 28 is deluded and a moron.

OPTION 2
1.Get the highest paying entry level job you can get
2. Potentially get a second or third job
3. Cut your expenses as low as you can
4. Live in you car
5. Apply for as many forms of aid as you can
6.Wageslave for as long as you need(anything more than a year will probably not work, didn't for me, you will really start to lose your sanity and ability to keep it together) so preferably 6-12 months.
7. SAVE AS MUCH MONEY AS YOU CAN
PROS
  • You will be able to save so much fucking money without having to pay for rent. People don't understand that you can save 90+ percent of your income by cutting out rent and eating cheap.
  • You will be able to surgically fix a lot of failos after 6-12 months of living in a car.
  • You will still be from 18-23 to by the time a large part of your ascension is complete.
  • You won't have any location based obligations, without rent, your car is basically a house on wheels and you can go to any city or any state whenever you like.
  • You will be able to live your youth and college experience to the fullest. Yes, not all of you will be able to be chads, chadlites, or htns; however, you will still be able to be the best you can be during your youthful prime

CONS
  • You will technically be homeless.
  • Your diet, sleep, and health will eventually became suboptimal
  • You will spend lots of time maintaining your situation in order to be presentable(AKA showering at public gyms, going to laundromats, cleaning your car, doing skincare in public restrooms, etc.)
  • You will probably be delaying your education and will ultimately take longer to become financially stable.
  • Your family and friends will look at you like you're crazy.
  • You will have a hard time gymcelling living in a car(its possible but very difficult, trust me)

GUIDE

STEP 1 - Choose your vehicle and make it livable.

Now, ideally you just move into the car you currently drive, this is what I did; however, although possible, I don't recommend living in a sudan because I don't think it is comfortable or sustainable. You kinda need an SUV, station wagon, van, or truck with camper attachment. You should be able to sleep with your legs fully stretched out. You can just make a bed for yourself in the back of your car by putting the back seats down. I have tried everything from mattress pads to memory foam cushions and in my opinion the most comfortable way to make your bed is to get a bunch of blankets and sleeping bags and fold them over until your bed is comfortable.

Now once you have a bed, you will have to limo tint your windows. There are different laws in different states regarding tinting, show check up on that; however I have full limo tint on every window in my SUV except for the windshield and have never been bothered. I'm pretty sure you can legally limo tint all your windows except for the front 2 and windshield(which is all you really need anyway, but you can do more if you want complete privacy). You then need to buy a sun reflector to put on your windshield when you go to sleep so no one can look in. Tint is great because no one can look in; however when you use your phone or laptop, people will be able to see inside, TINT BLOCKS LIGHT FROM COMING IN BUT NOT LIGHT FROM COMING OUT. So for optimal privacy and comfort you should get huge black paper sheets used for school projects and cut it fitting to your car windows and tape it to the inside, this will make it so that you can use your laptop and phone without any light lighting up the car. You can get this black paper cheap at the dollar store, in total between the paper, tape, and scissors, this will cost you like $5.

I would also get rid of most of your belongings, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED THINGS ANYWAY YOU PUSSY, when I was living in my car, I only had 2 backpacks of belongings. This is to avoid it be cramped and feeling overall free.

STEP 2 - Figure out how you're going to maintain appearances

Now because you live in a car, you're going to have to put in extra effort to not look like a fucking bum. So you can just get a cheap membership to shower or you can do what I've found to be better is: take 1 or 2 classes online at a community college nearby and just use their shower. This is good because you can at least knock out some easy credits while you're on this journey and college gyms are usually more private and cleaner. The cool thing is, if you're not a complete retard, you can apply for different grants and programs, notably THE PELL GRANT, and get paid to go to school, like $1700 a semester for only taking 2 courses. The cool thing about online classes is you can do them whenever you want and if you ever miss assingments and worry about your grades going down, you can just shoot your professors and message stating that you're homeless, in and out shelters, and really want to do good in their course. LOL JFL. They will basically always give you an extension and you have basically a free pass to get A's in your courses LOLOLOL.

Now, you can just do laundry at a friends house, but considering that you guys are on this forum, you're probably not NT, so in that case, just do laundry at a laundromat. You can do your skincare in the mornings in any public bathroom.

STEP 3 - Get a job and PO BOX

Now that you have livable car and ways to keep presentable. You need a job and a way to get mail. As far as mail goes, you can either get a USPS PO BOX or a UPS Post Box. I recommend the latter, a USPS PO BOX is doable; however, USPS only takes mail from USPS, not UPS, FedEX or Amazon. With a USPS PO BOX you also won't have a real address, just a PO BOX number. With a UPS POST BOX, it is a bit more expensive, i don't really remember, it depends on the location, I think I paid $100 for 3 months or something(which is cheap ASF considering that you don't have to pay rent) and you can accept mail from any carrier + they give you a real street address, some services and applications won't accept a PO BOX as an address.

As far as getting a job goes, I don't really know what to say, its pretty self explanatory, get a job. Make the best resume you can, lie on it obviously, use your friends or family phone numbers as numbers for your past employers or sum shit. Try to get the highest paying job you can that doesn't require any real experience. You can also get a lower paying job in the meantime and be applying for other jobs, and eventually jump ship when you get a higher paying job. FUCK THE STATUS, FUCK THE PRESTIGE, WORK AT MCDONALDS IF YOU MUST. What people don't seem to understand is that if you make $20 an hour at some dead end job and save 90% of your income, you will in a 1 year have saved more than a working professional getting paid $70k a year paying for an apartment can save in 3-5 years, and thats after 4-6 years of college. Just do the math, 20 an hour after state tax is like 18 an hour x 40 hours a week is 720 x 4 is $2880 a month x 12 months is $35k!!!!!!!

STEP 4 - Keep your expenses low

With your current situation, you can take advantage of government programs such as FOOD STAMPS. Just lie about your income if you have to qualify, or if you start applying now, you probably don't even have enough income to disqualify you and you can collect like $300 a month for free groceries. Plus there are homeless food banks everywhere that you can utilize.

I never spent more than like $500 a month on expenses, between eating out, paying for a post box, paying for gas(try to not drive that much, I would get bored though and drive quite a bit in my free time to cool spots), paying for cell coverage, car insurance, and laundromats.

STEP 5 - Do consultations with different surgeons and get an apartment

Now that you've saved money for 6-12 months living in your car while keeping your expenses low and have saved 15-35k , do consultations with different surgeons, get an apartment so that you have a place to recover after surgery. Book your surgeries and get someone to agree to drive you home after.

Do all the softmaxing you can while recovering from your surgeries and apply for the coming school year and live your youthful prime to the fullest you can.

I am burnt out from writing this, I wrote this all in 30 minutes. There are things I am probably missing, but feel free to ask any questions below, thanks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, angelo, 5'7 zoomer and 11 others
Option 3 - Start a company, or side hustle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and Physiocrat33
Option 3 - Start a company, or side hustle.
Yeah you can do that, but most people will fail at this and waste time. This was the first thing I did, however I didn't choose to include it because although it made me money, frankly I made more money working low level jobs that had a consistent stable income

Over for third world cels

• +1
Reactions: ;-; and enchanted_elixir
Live with your parents and sell shit on ebay.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Why live in a car if you can live with your parents and not pay anything at all?

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero
Why live in a car if you can live with your parents and not pay anything at all?
I guess I should have specified that this guide is for people with dysfunctional families...

Or better. Buy a van, camper

• +1
Reactions: Physiocrat33 and Deleted member 27066
Underrated thread, read every word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, SoundnVision and Physiocrat33
Dn read but living in your car is becoming common in America, I'd say pay a 24 hour fitness membership so you have 24 hour access to a bathroom jfl

• +1
Reactions: Physiocrat33
Nah bro, this is too much just for most normies to ascend. Wait and grind is the better option for your physical and mental health, you'll get less pussy but you won't have to live like a homeless guy eating fucking canned lasagna everyday and looking like an anorexic fuck like 2/3 of this forum does anyway. Also your skin will probably look like a fucking fallout 3 ghoul anyway after not getting proper sleep due to living in a fucking SUV for 4 years of your life just so you can get botched by Alfaro.
Honestly knew Americans were retarded but u need a lefort 3 without anesthesia just for even having the thought of this being a good idea

Last edited:
Nah bro, this is too much just for most normies to ascend. Wait and grind is the better option for your physical and mental health, you'll get less pussy but you won't have to live like a homeless guy eating fucking canned lasagna everyday and looking like an anorexic fuck like 2/3 of this forum does anyway. Also your skin will probably look like a fucking fallout 3 ghoul anyway after not getting proper sleep due to living in a fucking SUV for 4 years of your life just so you can get botched by Alfaro.
Honestly knew Americans were retarded but u need a lefort 3 without anesthesia just for even having the thought of this being a good idea
Idk bro, I sleep like a baby. I suggest you live at your fanily home instead of this, but I suggest living in a van over paying rent. As long as you,1. cleanse, moisturize, apply sunscreen, use retin a 2. get 7-9 hours of quality sleep 3. keep a balanced diet. 4. Get uv protecting window tint. You'll age just fine.

Idk bro, I sleep like a baby. I suggest you live at your fanily home instead of this, but I suggest living in a van over paying rent. As long as you,1. cleanse, moisturize, apply sunscreen, use retin a 2. get 7-9 hours of quality sleep 3. keep a balanced diet. 4. Get uv protecting window tint. You'll age just fine.
I literally lived in a car for 8 months. Got an apartment for 4 months and a couple days ago I bought a van and am now sleeping in it. I could still be living in an apartment, but Id rather do this. Its so freeing.

Dn read but living in your car is becoming common in America, I'd say pay a 24 hour fitness membership so you have 24 hour access to a bathroom jfl
Lots of supermarkets in the US are open 24hrs and all of them have bathrooms.

I also fucked more chicks living in a car for 8 months. My lay count went from 5 to 20. Im 20 years old btw.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
I currently rot in my first own apartment, biggest financial regret anyone can make in uni imo. Honestly after thinking about ur idea for a bit, it's also cool to have a lot of freedom with ur way of living. In the end you save a lot of money and reached ur goal of ascension. And you've learned a whole new way of living. I take that back with lefort 3, maybe only lefort 1 for you my friend.

I currently rot in my first own apartment, biggest financial regret anyone can make in uni imo. Honestly after thinking about ur idea for a bit, it's also cool to have a lot of freedom with ur way of living. In the end you save a lot of money and reached ur goal of ascension. And you've learned a whole new way of living. I take that back with lefort 3, maybe only lefort 1 for you my friend.
lol thanks, idk rotting in a van is so much less depressing than rotting in an apartment tbh

lol thanks, idk rotting in a van is so much less depressing than rotting in an apartment tbh
and also, I didnt really ascend lol, I didnt even actually do any surgeries😂😂😂. I just fixed my hairstyle, got some moles removed, and trimmed my eyebrows a bit. I still got to do rhinoplasty, temple implants, and hair transplant. I just been caught up with school and have a hair transplant scheduled for june.

Good thread high IQ nobody here will have the motivation and drive to do it though

• +1
Reactions: Physiocrat33 and Deleted member 24278
Good thread high IQ nobody here will have the motivation and drive to do it though
thank you, i guess thats true, but its hard for me to wrap my head around that. Rotting generates so much anxiety and angst. At least when you're living in a van, you don't have that stagnant rotting feeling. You can't sit around feeling sorry for yourself, you got shit to do. The rotting is more painful than any tedious discomfort you experience maintaining a van lifestyle.

and also, I didnt really ascend lol, I didnt even actually do any surgeries😂😂😂. I just fixed my hairstyle, got some moles removed, and trimmed my eyebrows a bit. I still got to do rhinoplasty, temple implants, and hair transplant. I just been caught up with school and have a hair transplant scheduled for june.
oh :lul: Yeah but it's good you're taking action. A hair transplant is big and will def boost ur looks. I'm currently saving money for a trimax, need 20-30k€ for a blackpill result I think. I currently have like 20€ so it's pretty much over. Also I'm in the 6th semester of uni but I didn't do shit at all, so I'll probably study 2 more years. How are you keeping up with uni? I honestly have no motivation to study at all

oh :lul: Yeah but it's good you're taking action. A hair transplant is big and will def boost ur looks. I'm currently saving money for a trimax, need 20-30k€ for a blackpill result I think. I currently have like 20€ so it's pretty much over. Also I'm in the 6th semester of uni but I didn't do shit at all, so I'll probably study 2 more years. How are you keeping up with uni? I honestly have no motivation to study at all

Thanks. Damn trimax! Wtf even is that? Is that bimax + lefort? Maybe its not that bad and you dont need that idk. I went to a surgery consultation and asked the dude if I need my bimax and he said no. I was conviced for months that I needed it. So maybe you're right but keep open to the idea that you may be living in a delusion. In terms of uni, chatgpt is a godsend. Just have it do your assignments, and then rewrite some parts, run it throught gptzero to check if it looks like its been written by ai. You're good to go. I spend 5-10% of the time I did now on uni. What are you majoring in? What career you want to do?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27702
Thanks. Damn trimax! Wtf even is that? Is that bimax + lefort? Maybe its not that bad and you dont need that idk. I went to a surgery consultation and asked the dude if I need my bimax and he said no. I was conviced for months that I needed it. So maybe you're right but keep open to the idea that you may be living in a delusion. In terms of uni, chatgpt is a godsend. Just have it do your assignments, and then rewrite some parts, run it throught gptzero to check if it looks like its been written by ai. You're good to go. I spend 5-10% of the time I did now on uni. What are you majoring in? What career you want to do?
it's bimax + a genio, I honestly don't even think I need it that much too, I get to fk the occasional chick and girls smile when they see me sometimes, but my jaw has always been my biggest insecurity, especially because it makes me look very young and I generally don't like it. I'm definetly recessed on both jaws, so I wanna change that. Two orthos said I didn't need shit done too, but jaws recess even more and change shape as u get older, and I already have trouble breathing through my nose most of the time. I'll go to a sleep lab soon for that too. It's just something I've really put deep in my mind already, especially after seeing the good results here. And thanks for the recommendation for chatgpt, forgot it existed already, I'm studying economics btw. And I have like absolutely no idea what I wanna do with that degree, my grades aren't good so I doubt I'll find a good paying job especially in the overrun market in Germany. I'll maybe get like 36-39k€/year before taxes if I get very lucky. But I'll do that, I'll invest some and save some for the surgery.