Saving your hair is the most rational decision

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
Side-effects of going bald:
Over 95% less matches on tinder

Source:

ben-southerst-the-most-popular-look-was-when-he-was-clean-shaven-120-matches.jpg

matches: 120

ben-southerst-almost-completely-bald-3-matches.jpg

matches: 3

120 VS 3

Side-Effects of saving your hair:
Virtually non-existent

Source:

Several studies on AGA treatment with finasteride have reported that there are no significant differences from the placebo in adverse reactions, and that the risk of discontinuing the treatment because of adverse reaction is similar to that of the placebo.

Overall, the adverse reactions were all mild, and the incidence was lower than the generic incidence of decreased libido and erectile dysfunction in Asians.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 7419, Effortless and 4 others
I only knew that since always.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Yliaster
just breed with an asian stacey for hair genes

Why the balding guy has beard?

• +1
Reactions: minotaur and AlexAP
Dumb. Should be equals otherwise.
Yeah. I mean he looks definitely better with (more) hair, but they gave him more failos for the experiment.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
95% lmfao.....

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
>hair system
>finasteride
>hair transplant
>minoxidil
>microneedling
This is the what I know of having NW-1 hair genetics and not having to worry about balding. Baldcel is volcel in 2021.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 12165 and AsGoodAsItGets
Good post but looks theory is dead

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and onnysk

blue pill of happiness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Effortless and onnysk
tinder is not real life

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
Just don't be bald theory.

• +1
A retarded photoshop experiment where you try to look as bad as possible bald is as far from science as you can come.

How many SMV points you lose from balding depends on a host of factors, mainly facial structure, head shape, bodyfat percentage, colouring/pheno etc.

Ljungberg with hair:

fredrik-ljungberg-sweden-arsenal-fc-05-june-1999-HTCB86.jpg

Ljungberg without hair:

gja9rvaktmq21.jpg

Obviously he would look better if he had great hair genetics and kept a good haircut, but the point is that going bald essentially didn't hurt him in any meaningful way.

My logic is this, and I've yet to be convinced otherwise:

If you are good looking with hair, you will stay good looking without hair
If you are ugly with hair, you will stay ugly without hair

People always bring up bad photoshops of grandpa horseshoe cuts to prove a point. That is meaningless and completely unconvincing.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 7419, Callooh_Calais and 3 others
1. can't see his entire face
2. Shit tier angle/he's trying to look like he's high

Chicos descent relates to his age, not his hair.
cope

Only responding with "cope" in lack of any arguments is the ultimate cope.

But its cool I'll stop bothering you with my "cope".
IMO to slay while being bald, you really have to be top 0.0001% genetically. Beauty of hair is that they can draw away attention from weak spots of your face (e.g. big forehead, weak cheekbones, poor ratios). Don Gandy would slay with lack of hair, but he woudn't be on God mode anymore.

Ay54ie5

IMO to slay while being bald, you really have to be top 0.0001% genetically. Beauty of hair is that they can draw away attention from weak spots of your face (e.g. big forehead, weak cheekbones, poor ratios). Don Gandy would slay with lack of hair, but he woudn't be on God mode anymore.

View attachment 1056784
So the picture you used as an example is, as always, a photshop where the person is given a bad balding haircut instead of a buzz or clean shave. For that reason, it is meaningless to any discussion about the actual SMV hit of going bald.

When you say "to slay you need to be top 0.0001% genetically", I feel as if you're making a couple of assumptions:

1. That the balding person is young (lets say, sub 28 years of age)
2. That "to slay" means to be the most aesthetic person in any room you enter

So first of all, lets consider that going completely bald at a young age is somewhat rare - most men will battle balding slowly or at a later time. I definitely agree that losing your hair in early 20s will set your sex life on hold essentially until you get older. But consider that those facing the problem will likely be closing in on 30 or older.

Further, I think we need to be precise about what we mean when we say "slay". Slaying doesn't necessarily mean being the top tier Chad that is always the best looking guy in the club or in a group of people. I think of "slaying" as having access to a wide selection of women who lust to have sex with you, casual or not. Clearly and very obviously, this is contingent on your overall SMV, where looks is the most important. Hair is an important factor when it comes to looks, however it is only one piece of the equation: it is the overall picture that matters.

If you have a good looking face and are not bald, you will have X amount of SMV points. If you remove the hair, you will lose some SMV but the loss will be limited.

One disclaimer: I do believe that at any extreme the loss is less severe than around the averages. So for instance;

A very good looking guy going bald won't hurt him too much
A very bad looking guy going bald also won't hurt him too much (because he's so ugly either way)
However a slap bang in the middle looking guy 5'10 ft 4.5 PSL going bald will take a larger hit - however, he will generally:
1. still have access to essentially as few women as he did before (being average is basically death sentence in terms of slaying"
2. have options to further heighten his SMV through looksmaxxing techniques and so on (almost nobody actually truly SMV maxxes)

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS
So the picture you used as an example is, as always, a photshop where the person is given a bad balding haircut instead of a buzz or clean shave. For that reason, it is meaningless to any discussion about the actual SMV hit of going bald.

When you say "to slay you need to be top 0.0001% genetically", I feel as if you're making a couple of assumptions:

1. That the balding person is young (lets say, sub 28 years of age)
2. That "to slay" means to be the most aesthetic person in any room you enter

So first of all, lets consider that going completely bald at a young age is somewhat rare - most men will battle balding slowly or at a later time. I definitely agree that losing your hair in early 20s will set your sex life on hold essentially until you get older. But consider that those facing the problem will likely be closing in on 30 or older.

Further, I think we need to be precise about what we mean when we say "slay". Slaying doesn't necessarily mean being the top tier Chad that is always the best looking guy in the club or in a group of people. I think of "slaying" as having access to a wide selection of women who lust to have sex with you, casual or not. Clearly and very obviously, this is contingent on your overall SMV, where looks is the most important. Hair is an important factor when it comes to looks, however it is only one piece of the equation: it is the overall picture that matters.

If you have a good looking face and are not bald, you will have X amount of SMV points. If you remove the hair, you will lose some SMV but the loss will be limited.

One disclaimer: I do believe that at any extreme the loss is less severe than around the averages. So for instance;

A very good looking guy going bald won't hurt him too much
A very bad looking guy going bald also won't hurt him too much (because he's so ugly either way)
However a slap bang in the middle looking guy 5'10 ft 4.5 PSL going bald will take a larger hit - however, he will generally:
1. still have access to essentially as few women as he did before (being average is basically death sentence in terms of slaying"
2. have options to further heighten his SMV through looksmaxxing techniques and so on (almost nobody actually truly SMV maxxes)
tl;dr: cope

just say "cope" and everything goes away theory
it is cope though

looking good bald is extremely, extremely rare

even most good looking guys look like ass bald or at least significantly worse

cca7ab80f8f68f5502706537378b0a9c.jpg

360d3a7fc62e91edcd8d511d1a97e795.jpg

it is cope though

looking good bald is extremely, extremely rare

even most good looking guys look like ass bald or at least significantly worse

cca7ab80f8f68f5502706537378b0a9c.jpg

360d3a7fc62e91edcd8d511d1a97e795.jpg
If we ignore the fact that the second picture is a bad candid, I can't really see how he's supposed to look better in the first one. There are also huge differences in terms of lighting, facial hair etc.

Looking good bald is extremely rare because looking good is extremely rare.

e88d9b9d7530f1ffbde2db3c3ad60b2c.jpg

Do you seriously consider this man to be 0.001% of top genetics? Do you think his sex life is done now with that hair? And this guy is young af.

If you are good looking with hair, you will be good looking without hair.

If we ignore the fact that the second picture is a bad candid, I can't really see how he's supposed to look better in the first one. There are also huge differences in terms of lighting, facial hair etc.

Looking good bald is extremely rare because looking good is extremely rare.

e88d9b9d7530f1ffbde2db3c3ad60b2c.jpg

Do you seriously consider this man to be 0.001% of top genetics? Do you think his sex life is done now with that hair? And this guy is young af.

If you are good looking with hair, you will be good looking without hair.
sorry dude cope

you keep cherry picking people and photos

balding = death not only for most guys but for most good looking guys

Chris_Pratt_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg

chris-pratt-1.jpg

Jason-Statham-Ad-Chris-Pratt-Black-Jacket.jpg

why is it so hard to accept

sorry dude cope

you keep cherry picking people and photos

balding = death not only for most guys but for most good looking guys

Chris_Pratt_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg

chris-pratt-1.jpg

Jason-Statham-Ad-Chris-Pratt-Black-Jacket.jpg

why is it so hard to accept
lmao, "cherry picking" well, how am I not going to cherry pick when the whole point is showing examples of guys looking good while being bald. Like literally, how would I do a randomized pick? I'd keep coming up with fugly people that has no meaning in terms of proving my point.

That actor isn't especially good looking, so its pretty much irrelevant, but I'll bite:

1. He's wearing some sort of cap, not exactly the best representation of what he'd actually look like bald
2. Again, facial hair is gone making his elongated head look even longer
3. He doesn't even look significantly worse in the below photos.

lmao, "cherry picking" well, how am I not going to cherry pick when the whole point is showing examples of guys looking good while being bald.
because those guys barely fuking exist

go take guys that are commonly considered handsome and see how many of them look good bald

902806_artikelbild-flex_1vclrY_AkHhDd.jpg

jjbmQdSXJ3_KExJijFleb5QTsKxh_KzPq-TnKsKqKQc5i7oXtbRMRbBxf1bb5kNXgUNGIjd8SK4oXgrx0BwtpBRRS8a4o5h0DggtflOK3td0ARmIyeiU-8HzVALN6PW80XCtO6Gma-twAmZY1UHTSQMb2HGi60tpMOTqEA

want more?

He doesn't even look significantly worse in the below photos.
jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13215
because those guys barely fuking exist

go take guys that are commonly considered handsome and see how many of them look good bald

902806_artikelbild-flex_1vclrY_AkHhDd.jpg

jjbmQdSXJ3_KExJijFleb5QTsKxh_KzPq-TnKsKqKQc5i7oXtbRMRbBxf1bb5kNXgUNGIjd8SK4oXgrx0BwtpBRRS8a4o5h0DggtflOK3td0ARmIyeiU-8HzVALN6PW80XCtO6Gma-twAmZY1UHTSQMb2HGi60tpMOTqEA

want more?

jfl
I don't understand why you think these terrible photoshops look even slightly convincing. If they are to have any meaning, they need to actually represent how they would look with a shaved head. This photo specifically is a terrible photoshop of a candid taken from a strange angle vs a red carpet photo shoot from a straight on angle. The comparison is simply meaningless.

Yes, good looking guys are rare. The point is that they don't stop being good looking because they go bald. They just become somewhat less good looking.

I don't understand why you think these terrible photoshops look even slightly convincing. If they are to have any meaning, they need to actually represent how they would look with a shaved head. This photo specifically is a terrible photoshop of a candid taken from a strange angle vs a red carpet photo shoot from a straight on angle. The comparison is simply meaningless.

Yes, good looking guys are rare. The point is that they don't stop being good looking because they go bald. They just become somewhat less good looking.
alright dude keep coping

but have some more

cdd09e0c4df6467119134a42d74c9834.jpg

EXOMxj9X0AE6ywE.jpg

alright dude keep coping

but have some more

cdd09e0c4df6467119134a42d74c9834.jpg

EXOMxj9X0AE6ywE.jpg
Again, not a fair comparison. First pic thirst trapping into camera, special eye color popping, picture taken closer while not smiling, second one awkward smile, can barely see his eye color, completely different coloring/complexion likely due to blitz from camera etc.

I mean it basically doesn't look like the same person even eliminating the hair from the first photo.

• JFL
Again, not a fair comparison. First pic thirst trapping into camera, special eye color popping, picture taken closer while not smiling, second one awkward smile, can barely see his eye color, completely different coloring/complexion likely due to blitz from camera etc.

I mean it basically doesn't look like the same person even eliminating the hair from the first photo.

Went from Slayer to Inbred Alien

• +1
Reactions: Effortless

Went from Slayer to Inbred Alien

I saw that video - you can tell he's frauding extremely hard in all photos. Difference with or without hair is basically irrelevant when looking at him in video imo.

A retarded photoshop experiment where you try to look as bad as possible bald is as far from science as you can come.

How many SMV points you lose from balding depends on a host of factors, mainly facial structure, head shape, bodyfat percentage, colouring/pheno etc.

Ljungberg with hair:

fredrik-ljungberg-sweden-arsenal-fc-05-june-1999-HTCB86.jpg

Ljungberg without hair:

gja9rvaktmq21.jpg

Obviously he would look better if he had great hair genetics and kept a good haircut, but the point is that going bald essentially didn't hurt him in any meaningful way.

My logic is this, and I've yet to be convinced otherwise:

If you are good looking with hair, you will stay good looking without hair
If you are ugly with hair, you will stay ugly without hair

People always bring up bad photoshops of grandpa horseshoe cuts to prove a point. That is meaningless and completely unconvincing.

Lmao this guy with manlet Ljungberg again lol just admit that the exception doesn't prove the rule and most men look better with hair.

Lmao this guy with manlet Ljungberg again lol just admit that the exception doesn't prove the rule and most men look better with hair.
EVERYONE looks better with hair bro. Going bald / shaving is ALWAYS a looksmin compared to having hair.

EVERYONE looks better with hair bro. Going bald / shaving is ALWAYS a looksmin compared to having hair.
no jason statham mogs bald but he is 0.0000001%

I clicked on the article but there were like 30 fucking pop up ads that made it unreadable. So fucking annoying. Plus u had to register.

no jason statham mogs bald but he is 0.0000001%
He would still look better with a full head of hair and a good haircut. My point is that balding doesn't mean its over as long as you look good.

He would still look better with a full head of hair and a good haircut. My point is that balding doesn't mean its over as long as you look good.
no he looks better bald

balding is death unless you're jason statham

no he looks better bald

balding is death unless you're jason statham
I see no reason to believe he wouldn't look better with a NW0 styled haircut. Just because he made his name and fame on being "that bald actor" doesn't mean he wouldn't look better with hair. Its just we've essentially never seen him with it, except for when he was young af - at which point he was already norwooding hard af and looked nothing like he would if he had a good hairline.

I see no reason to believe he wouldn't look better with a NW0 styled haircut. Just because he made his name and fame on being "that bald actor" doesn't mean he wouldn't look better with hair. Its just we've essentially never seen him with it, except for when he was young af - at which point he was already norwooding hard af and looked nothing like he would if he had a good hairline.
aypxONV_700b.jpg