saw a chadlite sitting outside a coffee shop with 3 beckies

micropenis29

micropenis29

Gold
he was probably mid to late 20s and so were they

it was unlikely to be work-related because of how they were dressed and the fact it was a saturday morning

after coffee, the 4 of them probably had sex all day

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
ok @why do good girls

aww u finally came out your basement huh

aww u finally came out your basement huh

i don't understand; are you implying this is a common thing to see?

i should note that these weren't trashy-looking women at a bar or a club

and they weren't high school or college kids and this wasn't a campus

they had no tattoos, were clean-looking, etc.

they were 3 normal, high-tier young adult beckies who just all were content to date this guy together right out in the open

i don't understand; are you implying this is a common thing to see?

i should note that these weren't trashy-looking women at a bar or a club

and they weren't high school or college kids and this wasn't a campus

they had no tattoos, were clean-looking, etc.

they were 3 normal, high-tier young adult beckies who just all were content to date this guy together right out in the open
was jk i pretty much see chadliites with girls all the time, maybe cox its rare to see a full on chad

was jk i pretty much see chadliites with girls all the time, maybe cox its rare to see a full on chad

what made this stand out to me was the ages and the appearances of the women

normally when i'd seen a chadlite with multiple women, they'd clearly be either bimbos or trashy-looking roasties, or young girls

these women looked strikingly normal, like the sort of women you'd expect to see in monogamous relationships in years past

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
what made this stand out to me was the ages and the appearances of the women

normally when i'd seen a chadlite with multiple women, they'd clearly be either bimbos or trashy-looking roasties, or young girls

these women looked strikingly normal, like the sort of women you'd expect to see in monogamous relationships in years past
How do you know it was sexual?

How do you know it was sexual?

i don't know for sure but it had the look and feel of that

there are little signs i've learned

i.e. when i walk directly past people as i did in this case, i look right at them and notice whether they look up at me or not

most people do, but most of the times when they don't is when it's a couple on an obvious date, or a young married couple with kids, or some high school kids with their girlfriends, etc.

when it's non-romantic, people tend to look up even if it's just a glance

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
after coffee, the 4 of them probably had sex all day
They were probably just hanging out, I'm not a Chad and I went out many times with all sorts of girls - Beckies, Stacies, etc. and there was no sex after that...

They were probably just hanging out, I'm not a Chad and I went out many times with all sorts of girls - Beckies, Stacies, etc. and there was no sex after that...

what guy gets together for coffee with 3 women he's not dating on a saturday morning

it's not like this was a weekday work coffee/lunch break or something

Last edited:
what guy gets together for coffee with 3 women he's not dating on a saturday morning
Back in college I went out a lot with my female classmates, after or between courses - we would go for coffee or food to some bars or restaurants near the university. Sometimes I would spend the night at their place, and we would go out then in the morning to drink or eat.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and EverythingMattersCel