saw a female model irl (mogged the entire subway)

bululu_87

bululu_87

boneless
i was at the subway in the train and this giga stacy just walked in and fogged every single foid to the stratosphere and beyond.
she was aryan likw 6,0 feet long limbs hollow cheeks with perfect eyes and ratios. only failo is her skinny frame but even though shes skinny her body still looked good
she even had the model walk and eveyrthing, there was some 5,7 cuck following her holding her bags too lmfaooooo

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and Zenis
i was at the subway in the train and this giga stacy just walked in and fogged every single foid to the stratosphere and beyond.
she was aryan likw 6,0 feet long limbs hollow cheeks with perfect eyes and ratios. only failo is her skinny frame but even though shes skinny her body still looked good
she even had the model walk and eveyrthing, there was some 5,7 cuck following her holding her bags too lmfaooooo
Why didn’t you grope her? (In Minecraft)

w
what country

Why didn’t you grope her? (In Minecraft)
i gropped her the other foids in there will 100% cheer me up
they all looked at her as if they wanted to slice her throat because of how invisible she made them look. brutal

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis and northern mogger
and her BF's looks level?
that cuck definitely isnt the bf hes norwood 3 and worshipped her like a goddess prob a betabuxx

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
she was aryan likw 6,0 feet long limbs hollow cheeks with perfect eyes and ratios.

What colour were her eyes

It's ok for her frame to be narrow, it's a female

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and bululu_87
skinny is ideal u dumb nigga, curves is a disgusting falio

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
larp from the new delhi metro system

tales from the sewers of Vallecas

skinny is ideal u dumb nigga, curves is a disgusting falio
she was a little too skinny and stick like for my taste
but her frame was decent
whenever i get interested in a foid i remeber her face and lose interest in the mtb
she looked like a mix of these two models

Attachments

• 0_PAY-Sasha-Pivovarova-east2west-news.webp
    0_PAY-Sasha-Pivovarova-east2west-news.webp
    22 KB · Views: 0
  • Meghan_Roche_Paris_Fashion_Week_Autumn_Winter_2019.jpg
    Meghan_Roche_Paris_Fashion_Week_Autumn_Winter_2019.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: fxckz