Saw palmetto saved me

Darklord

Darklord

Ernest khalimov was my student
Yes u heard it right...saw palmetto saved my hairs and it will save yours too. In case you are wondering what is saw palmetto then lemme tell you it is a 5-ar inhibitors..just like finasteride but a bit milder form of that. If you are suffering from moderate to slower form of hairloss or even if you haven't started hairloss but see evidence of it in your family then it's better to jump into saw palmetto as early as possible. Apart from stopping hairloss and making your hairs thicker it also boosts the libido.(it did that to me)
Screenshot 20200406 204048 01 Here I was fat(92 kg at 5'10") and yes I was suffering from moderate hairloss.
Screenshot 20200116 212144 01
I weight around 80kgs in this pic...3 weeks into saw palmetto..
IMG 20200626 102237
4 months on saw palmetto..I am around 74 kg in this picture.
So hop into saw palmetto guys before u choose finasteride as saw palmetto is herbal and has less side effect as finasteride and u don't need a prescription too.👍

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 6217, goat2x and 3 others
Getting that soon cause I had a dream about norwooding
In what form did you intake it?

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
It looks like you just grew your hair🤔 any proof of it saving your hair?

It looks like you just grew your hair🤔 any proof of it saving your hair?
😆😆
Not really my hairs are way thicker now..each individual strand is stronger than before and also ñumber of hair strands per cm sq...has also increased...i.e the hairs are way thicker now...I can't see my scalp in strong light from top...🙏

Getting that soon cause I had a dream about norwooding
In what form did you intake it?
I took saw palmetto capsules...and no shampoo can save u bro..as hairloss is something internal. The dht attaches itself to hair strand and miniatures it..finally the minituarised hair falls off..no shampoo can sweep through hair pores and fight dht effectively..things taken internally like fina ,duta and saw palmetto are the only one that works🙏

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
😆😆
Not really my hairs are way thicker now..each individual strand is stronger than before and also ñumber of hair strands per cm sq...has also increased...i.e the hairs are way thicker now...I can't see my scalp in strong light from top...🙏
I might be wrong but your hair being long & curly might give the illusion of that. It seems to soon for there to be huge results. Ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Darklord
I took saw palmetto capsules...and no shampoo can save u bro..as hairloss is something internal. The dht attaches itself to hair strand and miniatures it..finally the minituarised hair falls off..no shampoo can sweep through hair pores and fight dht effectively..things taken internally like fina ,duta and saw palmetto are the only one that works🙏
Thats probably true, I'll worry about it IF I even bald hasnt started lol

• Hmm...
man if it reduces 5ar be fucking careful, it messes your brain up.

5ar pic for forums

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6403
I don't see much of a difference. Saw palmetto didn't work for me, at least no real regrowth but it gave me pain in my balls.

cant comment about hair
but your face looks a lot better bro
keep it up

• +1
@Britishlooksmaxxer

holy fuck guess who i found bro

nice bro

• Love it
Watch out for pfs.

don't waste your time with natural supps and get on fin or you'll end up like st pennywisecel

Pennywisecel

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
The absolute state of this site

I wonder why I still come here, it's just too much of a hassle to find a new outlet for my autism.

C'mon it reduces 5ar by like 60% not completely...that's why I said if u suffer from milder form of hairloss then opt for saw palmetto bruh

60% is huge man. Its gonna have an effect on your brain long term, warning you.

Definately going to give this a try

Gotta get my goddamn blood work first

60% is huge man. Its gonna have an effect on your brain long term, warning you.

Trump has been on fin for decades probably and his brain seems to work fine

Never realized how much of a looksmin glasses are until this thread. Saw Palmetto is pretty much cope btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back