Scadinavian wombs belong to Vietnamese men

Yeah there is a lot of socially accepted racism towards asians since they are not seen as the "bad" immigrants and they cuck themselves towards our culture with 0 integrity. I have pulled the dogjoke and slint eye pose joke many times, it's pretty cage and normalized here.
HAHAHAHAHA SWEDISH CUCKS
YOURE RACIST TO ASIANS WHICH DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BAD AND ASSIMILIATE WELL TO YOUR CUCK COUNTRY BUT ACT LIKE SISSY HYPNO TWINKS TOWARDS NIGGERS/SANDNIGGERS

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Nobody bothers discussing with you because you're just so blatantly wrong. I would love for Asian dudes to be hooking up with our girls though. Asians are super chill, my favorite type of people.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Yeah there is a lot of socially accepted racism towards asians since they are not seen as the "bad" immigrants and they cuck themselves towards our culture with 0 integrity. I have pulled the dogjoke and slint eye pose joke many times, it's pretty cage and normalized here.
here in the US , my teacher congrat me for having good grade in english and my friend call her out being racist think chinese are bad at english which is true i am international student. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: white people never being racist to me irl maybe i need travel to scandinavia

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
HAHAHAHAHA SWEDISH CUCKS
YOURE RACIST TO ASIANS WHICH DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BAD AND ASSIMILIATE WELL TO YOUR CUCK COUNTRY BUT ACT LIKE SISSY HYPNO TWINKS TOWARDS NIGGERS/SANDNIGGERS
View attachment 2049135
You do realize that the interracial relationships are white subhuman men with black and mena girls primarily right? Mena guys and black guys either fuck hood girls or are cel.

here in the US , my teacher congrat me for having good grade in english and my friend call her out being racist think chinese are bad at english which is true i am international student. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: white people never being racist to me irl maybe i need travel to scandinavia
Come here I can pull a couple jokes for you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22135
You do realize that the interracial relationships are white subhuman men with black and mena girls primarily right? Mena guys and black guys either fuck hood girls or are cel.
693daaad482b5471b5b3ea0ba43b8baf.jpg
f7e9053bd2637923f8004d974658a5f5.jpg
f2c25ebd-4609-45e2-9ac5-7b0831dc80ec

:lul::lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Do ThugMaxxed Blacks get HALO because of it? I'd assume so because of the popularity of rappers like Yasin etc.

• +1
Do ThugMaxxed Blacks get HALO because of it? I'd assume so because of the popularity of rappers like Yasin etc.
Only with mena/black/low class white hood girls. HQNP's hate them.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and NordicMaxxer
Extreme coping in both directions in this thread

• +1
Reactions: dirtydorito
Vietnamese geomaxxing forum

Time to genocide nerdic cucks

Nobody bothers discussing with you because you're just so blatantly wrong. I would love for Asian dudes to be hooking up with our girls though. Asians are super chill, my favorite type of people.
This korean guy mogs this Swedish girl imo. He is 34 and looks 23. Also I don't care if nordic bros hook up with east asian foids tbh

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 16960
This korean guy mogs this Swedish girl imo. He is 34 and looks 23. Also I don't care if nordic bros hook up with east asian foids tbh

I can't even tag this kinh cuck ugh reacting to me because of gay ass starboy username font jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22135 and HarrierDuBois
That face has not a single niche unfortunately. Horse faced Kim Kardashian pheno, mirin tbh.
Youre a coping cumskin faggot
I got 100+ on hinge to swedish foids
I would pick you up and beat the shit out of you then fuck your women in front of you
Worthless insectoid faggot

• JFL
Youre a coping cumskin faggot
I got 100+ on hinge to swedish foids
I would pick you up and beat the shit out of you then fuck your women in front of you
Worthless insectoid faggot
Cope as much as you'd like botched keyboard warrior. Until we meet again brother, I need to catch some hard sleep rn.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
Cope as much as you'd like botched keyboard warrior. Until we meet again brother, I need to catch some hard sleep rn.
Youre an ugly cumskin 4 psl mutt dog
You will forever be a subhuman to me
Go to bed and cry thinking about how your entire race will be genocided by us soon

• JFL
This is just inaccurate for 99% of my experiences.
@StrangerDanger
@NordicMaxxer
@Thomas DOM
@Tom Jones
You are all nordic, tell me what are your experiences on the prevelance of WMAF vs AMWF relationships.

Asian men dont like white women in general . They prefer their own

//Thomas DOM

• +1
View attachment 2049121
I can't stop caging if you think they're giga stacies. These women are the bottom of the barrel in scandi, you got the sloppy seconds and they rebranded themselves as GIGA STACIES bc of muh aryan. You got played hard I'm sorry.
@ReadBooksEveryday
@mrriceguy
@Dystopian
He is a a coping gook subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and HarrierDuBois
51037ed115b6326c0e020ad1f627d7abbc1b5da9

its 100% legit.

im flabbergasted, people actually think asian males are not attractive to white women. how stupid can you be?

asian males are exactly what white women drool for

also, their dicks are good and asian dicks can please women.

ive read on reddit that if your dick is bigger than 6 inches it hits womens womb and that it hurts them.

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
This is just inaccurate for 99% of my experiences.
@StrangerDanger
@NordicMaxxer
@Thomas DOM
@Tom Jones
You are all nordic, tell me what are your experiences on the prevelance of WMAF vs AMWF relationships.
More like the opposite
never have a woman gone to SEA for sex, only men do that

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Wallenberg and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and StrangerDanger
But broooo my 3 examples of ltbs I found on google broo
Ive never seen a AMWF couple in my entire life that i can recall
WMAF relationships however is common even two of my friends are in one

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, HarrierDuBois and Wallenberg
Over for you cuck @pessimistic

@Wallenberg come here cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
As a swede I can safely say I see a 99/1 ratio of WMAF to AMWF relationships, mirin strawman.
This.

Also, it's not just Thais and Filipinos... a lot of Chinese and Vietnamese too. Some Korean and Japanese too, albeit most are Chinese, Vietnamese, and Thais.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Artemis and HarrierDuBois
This.

Also, it's not just Thais and Filipinos... a lot of Chinese and Vietnamese too. Some Korean and Japanese too, albeit most are Chinese, Vietnamese, and Thais.
They can't get enough of the waitu cocku.

Truly mirin reusing the one example you got, I bet you got that pic printed and put into a glass frame and you hang it on your bathroom wall then look at it while brushing your teeth every morning hoping today is going to be different.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Marsiere214, the BULL and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Truly mirin reusing the one example you got, I bet you got that pic printed and put into a glass frame and you hang it on your bathroom wall then look at it while brushing your teeth every morning hoping today is going to be different.
Its 1 in 2 million examples of Vietnamese impregnating nordic scandinavians in my phone

kihn cope funniest cope

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
Fun fact: average Swedish female is as tall (or should I say short) as average Vietnamese male.
Cumskins are 2 inches shorter than Vietnamese on average

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and ElBastardo
main-qimg-83a774c54589f1c2f9362aefe7a3a0a3-lq

Average height througout East Asia.

• JFL
Muh cope

Its the brutal final blackpill

Swallow it

Kinh is destined to rule the world
at least my italian girls are safe
kihn only goes for giga aryan scandis or russians

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and ElBastardo
Average Swedish female height: 167 cm
Average Vietnamese male height: 168 cm

lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, HarrierDuBois and ElBastardo
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL
joker-cope.gif

while you (a swedish man) rots on looksmax.org, this is what's happening. open your eyes

s7irzt1qtxi31.png
h89yfzjvh5qy.png

can't even pee standing up in your cuck country

ad93AoQ_460s.jpg

Very cucked

The differences here are staggering:

sandmann-covington-lincoln-memorial_wide-ff6c6b54ed29a40ca3e3f2a6556eaa034213e501.jpg

DHET0EsXkAIcwcZ

America: home of the uncucked

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I dont collect amwf

I collect Kinh male white female as war trophy
I really don't give a shit about the semantics it's AMWF since you're from asia and we're from europe, you're not special enough to alter the term.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 16960
1505297676-maddox-angelina-jolie.jpg

Angelina Jolie next to Kinh.

Angelina Jolie is only 5'7

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis