Scadinavian wombs belong to Vietnamese men

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy
another one. why you do this

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy
you need help buddy

Vietnamese men are d tier comparable to curries

For every gook that fucks a nordic girl 100 Asian girls get fucked by white guys

For every gook that fucks a nordic girl 100 Asian girls get fucked by white guys
No one cares about asians you stupid dog
Gtfo my thread

No one cares about asians you stupid dog
Gtfo my thread
You're asian right no one cares about you. You look all same and have the same elliot rodger personality

You're asian right no one cares about you. You look all same and have the same elliot rodger personality
I'm not asian you retarded cunt

I'm not asian you retarded cunt
Stop lying I know ur asian ur even ashamed to admit ur a chink. Deep inferiority complexes. Become a tranny and get the BWC that's what ur craving every night

Stop lying I know ur asian ur even ashamed to admit ur a chink. Deep inferiority complexes. Become a tranny and get the BWC that's what ur craving every night
I would stomp the skulls your entire worthless cumskin family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman 5'4 cumskin runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your cumskin mom chokes her disgusting recessed maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your females did to my Kinh conquerors after we raped and slaughtered their entire families, you filthy cumskin rape baby leftover mutt. Then I'd force your dad to brutally rape you while you watch helplessly like the little baby bitch you are, then I'd carve out all his organs slowly and painfully and force feed them to you while your mom watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them suffer.

Then I'd make your mom brutally torture you with extensive lingchi, slicing you slowly and painfully to death piece by piece while you scream in pain and beg for mercy like the helpless little baby faggot you are. Then I'd implant my genetically superior Kinh seed into her, the Ubermensch sperm she begs for to replace the inferior disgusting worthless genetics of your worthless little cucked faggot pigskin subhuman father that I brutally tortured to death. Your nearing extinction race is genetically inferior to mine in every conceivable aspect and the gap is only getting bigger and bigger at an astounding rate. Your entire bloodline is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots that I scrape off with utter contempt, your fucking place under your Kinh master you disgusting little pigskin faggot. Look at the type of shit you post and your post ratio, you are a complete genetic dead end autistic KHHV shitstain subhuman who will never amount to anything in your entire worthless disgusting shithole life and will die broken, lonely, and unloved.

According to new statistics, the average height of a young Vietnamese male is 168.1 cm