• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: marauder, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 26116
Its over.

Mirin the fact you need Nordic women to breed out your subhuman Asiatic genes

Mirin the fact you need Nordic women to breed out your subhuman Asiatic genes
More like we outbreed your subhuman race to extinction

We don't need any more of your 5'4" rat people.

We don't need any more of your 5'4" rat people.
Keep barking at me 5’2 thai monkey small dicked fuck with inferiority complex

You come to bark at every thread of your Kinh master

Asia-height.jpg

Funny, Thais are much taller than Kinh monkeys who are shortest rat people in all of Asia according to SCIENCE.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Your pictures is of Kinh whore.

Do you see any Thais going to Vietnam for work? No. Thais have more money and Vietnam is a shithole.

Last edited:
You post pictures of Kinh immigrants selling themselves in Thailand. Is that your sister?

You post pictures of Kinh immigrants selling themselves in Thailand. Is that your sister?
Thats your whore mom
She spreads her stinky pussy for white men to dump their cum inside everyday

Since when do Thais go abroad to Vietnam?? It is only Kinh whores that leave shithole Vietnam to sell themselves to Thai.

Since when do Thais go abroad to Vietnam?? It is only Kinh whores that leave shithole Vietnam to sell themselves to Thai.
Your whore women leave your 4th world shithole to migrate to Vietnam and breed with Vietnamese men

Your whore women have to be rescued in Ghana after being made sex slaves.

184390-vietnam-prostitutes-4.jpg

Your whore women have to be rescued in Ghana after being made sex slaves.

184390-vietnam-prostitutes-4.jpg
Thai whores sold as brides for Kinh men

Kinh are short (shortest in ASEAN), Ugly (so ugly you have to post picture of Mixed kinh because they so ugly), and poor, GDP of Thailand is 7455 USD per capita Vietnam is presently 2545 USD per capita.

Only thing Kinh are good at is sending whores abroad and dying at the hands of the Thai, Chinese, and Americans.

Kinh are short (shortest in ASEAN), Ugly (so ugly you have to post picture of Mixed kinh because they so ugly), and poor, GDP of Thailand is 7455 USD per capita Vietnam is presently 2545 USD per capita.

Only thing Kinh are good at is sending whores abroad and dying at the hands of the Thai, Chinese, and Americans.

Vietnam war was over 50 years ago. No one cares. You drag it up. What matters now. Your people are short and poor. Your women are whores sent abroad because no money at home. You are 12 years old and 5'2" tall. The only thing you have for yourself is to go on internet and be a nuissance to people who are better than you.

Vietnam GDP 11.5k

Thai monkey 7k

Vietnam will have by far the largest economy in southeast asia, by 2090 Vietnam will be the tech overlord of the world + have an economy larger than the entire southeast asia. I imagine by then we can instigate war as the balance of power is laughably tilted towards Vietnam's favour. I imagine a pearl harbour bombing run on bangkok, followed by a formal declaration of war and nukes+hypersonics+ICBM spam on the Thai soil. Only when they have been bombed into oblivion should Vietnamese troops enter Thailand, where little resistance will be encountered and the massacres can begin.

How much tears fell off being eviscerated by Kinh men you thai monkey?

You were completely destroyed just like your whore moms stinky pussy destroyed by white men in pattaya hence the half thai half white mutt mix you are

You are a complete genetic failure

Youre going back to my ignore list

I raped you so hard its not even funny

@ElBastardo

Vietnam will have by far the largest economy in southeast asia, by 2090 Vietnam will be the tech overlord of the world

It is 2023, that is 60 years away. Now Kinh are worthless slaves.

You lie. Vietnam's economy not as good as Thailand.

Cough cough

DutchReview - That's not a trick of the light - that's the Dutch Giant in  Asia! 😲 📸 Olivier Richters #WhyAreDutchPeopleSoTall #SameSpecies |  Facebook

Oops nothing happened

I will you 5'2" Kinh dwarf.

Keep posting thai/filipino monkeys
Jk asains are the most masculine race
They would mog hugely with a tiny bit more testosterone. They have good baseline their hunter / hooded eyes.

hope she gets thrown in the back of a minivan and killed in vietnam (in minecraft)

@misogino_celibe

I know yall are just exagerrating shit cause ur tired of the kinh master race talking shit. But "asian" doesn't mean much to me. Muh thai wives. 90% of those women are SEA migrants. East asians have no reason to be in nordic countries besides business trips or tourism.
I wanna visit Korea and Japan. I wanna witness the superb public transport.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
This korean guy mogs this Swedish girl imo. He is 34 and looks 23. Also I don't care if nordic bros hook up with east asian foids tbh

East asians and west Euros need to fuse to create the glorious Northern master race
FZQB0C5WIAInUhC

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
its this ricenigger retard. clean genocide is too good for you scum. you should be forced tto watch niggers fuck your gook women and breed blasians. no high class mentally healthy white women will ever let you put your monkey hands on them.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ElBastardo and Deleted member 16960
its this ricenigger retard. clean genocide is too good for you scum. you should be forced tto watch niggers fuck your gook women and breed blasians. no high class mentally healthy white women will ever let you put your monkey hands on them.

I can’t see it. Shortest men with the smallest dicks with tall Scandinavian women. Not going to happen.

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
3k lets get it

yet none of them are you or ever will be you. keep coping. amwf are like 5% of asian interracial, while the other 95% are your mothers, sisters, and daughters getting whited :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
yet none of them are you or ever will be you. keep coping. amwf are like 5% of asian interracial, while the other 95% are your mothers, sisters, and daughters getting whited :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :feelswhy:
I would stomp the skulls your entire worthless cumskin family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman 5'4 cumskin runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your cumskin mom chokes her disgusting recessed maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your females did to my Kinh conquerors after we raped and slaughtered their entire families, you filthy cumskin rape baby leftover mutt. Then I'd force your dad to brutally rape you while you watch helplessly like the little baby bitch you are, then I'd carve out all his organs slowly and painfully and force feed them to you while your mom watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them suffer.