Scalp coal burning is the overlooked cure to common male pattern baldness...

L

Lawton88

Kraken

bmjcred00266-0059-d.jpg

bmjcred00266-0059-e.jpg

A 78 year old man with common male pattern baldness was dozing in his armchair when he fell head first into a coal fire. He sustained full thickness burns to the left parietotemporal region, the bridge of the nose, and the left ifraorbital area. He refused hospital admission and early surgery and was consequently managed as an outpatient. Two weeks later he commented that his bald patch had started to grow hair again, and over the next four months this hair continued to grow. Although interesting, it is difficult to see how this type of stimulation could be applied therapeutically.- R BUCKLAND, G R WILSON, L suLLY, Burns Unit, City Hospital, Nottingham NG5 1PB.
--------------------

They have known about this cure since 1986. The old man had probably been smooth up there for at least 30+ years and yet where he was significantly exposed to coal flames he regrew hair. I am sure you would have to regulate the exposure to coal fire time not to ruin the skin area permanently but if that worked on the totally bald exposed area of a 78 year old it would certainly work on others. In 4 months he had his hair back in the exposed area.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Torero, ErbCel, squirrelcel and 1 other person
youd rather burn coal on your head than wear a hair system?

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88
lifefuel for joe pesci
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: future_mogger, Jpg, Banderacell and 11 others
youd rather burn coal on your head than wear a hair system?

My guess is if this was perfected you would probably have to burn that MPB area about every 3-4 years or something like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ErbCel, mvp2v1 and Deleted member 17829
increased bloodflow

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Lawton88
increased bloodflow

Yep not exactly sure what is going on here. Its like its microneedling on steroids as microneedling wont bring back totally smooth bald spots. I guess the fire goes deeper and created the growth/environmental factors to make the long dormant hair follicles spring back to life. If I was wealthy and bald I would try to recreate the same flames and exposure time and try to cure the baldness.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ErbCel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and BoneDensity
Yep not exactly sure what is going on here. Its like its microneedling on steroids as microneedling wont bring back totally smooth bald spots. I guess the fire goes deeper and created the growth/environmental factors to make the long dormant hair follicles spring back to life. If I was wealthy and bald I would try to recreate the same flames and exposure time and try to cure the baldness.
ez just put your stamp into boiling water before you shove it into your skull :feelshmm: x50 efficiency any hopeless baldcels wanna try it?

• JFL
so why hasnt some mfker try this already ?

so why hasnt some mfker try this already ?

Good question like said above if I had money I would just hire some guys to look at what happened to that old man and the type of fire etc. and create the same conditions careful not to go to far or long where you ruin the skin totally. Or just tell them to set the flames at a certain temperature and exposure time not to ruin the skin for good.

There may be more knowledgeable posters here that could easily do that on their own without that expense and keep it safe long term.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
cant wait for some autist on here doing this

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Deleted member 18890 and Moggie
:unsure:This reminds me of the way farmers burn land in order to make the soil more fertile and thus grow more plant life. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: https://www2.nau.edu/~gaud/bio300w/frsl.htm

• +1
Just put your head in a volcano theory

• +1
Reactions: Untrinsic
"coal burning"

• WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS