Scalp massages as a tool for hair regrowth

N

noproblems

Iron

Could be legit?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
i think this is true i feel some need to massage my head sometimes because i feel theres not enough blood going there sometimes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 19551
i think this is true i feel some need to massage my head sometimes because i feel theres not enough blood going there sometimes
If that was the case your scalp would literally become necrotic and die off. Purely psychological

Your body is so good at maximizing blood flow to tissue that even if you destroy a superficial vein, your body will grow back capillaries that ramify from other veins/arteries

Blood flow causing hair loss is utterly retarded. Its DHT causing follicular fibrosis

/thread

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Danish_Retard, rand anon and 3 others
Tldr how to apply

If that was the case your scalp would literally become necrotic and die off. Purely psychological

Your body is so good at maximizing blood flow to tissue that even if you destroy a superficial vein, your body will grow back capillaries that ramify from other veins/arteries

Blood flow causing hair loss is utterly retarded. Its DHT causing follicular fibrosis

/thread
So its cope to massage beside w dermaroller?

So its cope to massage beside w dermaroller?
Dermarolling the scalp isn't "massaging", but yes only dermarolling + fin + minox + other anti androgens work

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18840

/thread
sorry man im not scientists

sorry man im not scientists
Hop on fin asap goyim
2950085 F31C5C81 1223 47B0 B6A5 1F4AEB77FF2E 1

Try 2 X 50mg of zinc picolinate daily. Plenty of studies showing high dose zinc reducing hair loss.

And have a read at this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905

/thread
im not saying you are wrong, but dont dermarolling and minox both improve blood circulation?

im not saying you are wrong, but dont dermarolling and minox both improve blood circulation?
causation =/= correlation

Working out increases blood flow, doesn't mean it helps hairloss

Minox and dermarolling don't STOP hairloss anyway, only finasteride does

causation =/= correlation

Working out increases blood flow, doesn't mean it helps hairloss

Minox and dermarolling don't STOP hairloss anyway, only finasteride does
yes but working out mainly increases blood flow at areas u are working out (running is good for blood flow in legs, ass, dick)

the point if minox and dermarolling is not to stop hairloss, but make hair regrow faster than they fall out, same applies to head massages i guess

head massages alone is obviously not enough to stop mpb

yes but working out mainly increases blood flow at areas u are working out (running is good for blood flow in legs, ass, dick)

the point if minox and dermarolling is not to stop hairloss, but make hair regrow faster than they fall out, same applies to head massages i guess

head massages alone is obviously not enough to stop mpb
Wrong, blood circulation increase from elevated heart rate is systemic and the blood increases everywhere. You described pumps

Head messages haven't been proven to do anything

/thread
minoxidil and microneedling works despite not targeting DHT.

minoxidil and microneedling works despite not targeting DHT.
They grow hair, they don't prevent androgenic alopecia. Being on them alone will not stop hairloss

YOU FUCKING JEW CUCK

YOU STOLE MY FUCKING POST U UGLY ASS REP FAGGOT

U FUCKING JEWS, I WILL MAKE U REGRET. EVERYTHING.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::lasereyes::feelsgiga::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsgiga::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsgiga::lasereyes:
:woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:lul:

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Yep you loosen the tight scalp up and then keep it loose. This will magnify the results from dermarolling.