scamming rich pedos

nunotherone

nunotherone

huahha
replied on a post and said sum about people scamming rich pedos acting like a 15y old girl and a lot of people wanted the telegram channel so here it is

note: an online friend that I don't really talk to sent me this and I haven't tried it so read for yourself and see if its legit or not

@PsychoDsk @sub5pslathlete @benchlordthethird @foidlover @Angutoid

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid, benchlordthethird, sub5pslathlete and 3 others
replied on a post and said sum about people scamming rich pedos acting like a 15y old girl and a lot of people wanted the telegram channel so here it is

note: an online friend that I don't really talk to sent me this and I haven't tried it so read for yourself and see if its legit or not

@PsychoDsk @sub5pslathlete @benchlordthethird @foidlover @Angutoid
ty

• +1
Reactions: nunotherone
*scamming desperate incels getting contacted by an attractive prime aged girl out of nowhere
Agecuck detected. I don't care tho, it's your life and you should disregard others to succeed. Get that money.

• +1
Reactions: ValhallaSoldier and Youㅤ
pedo means girl 4-12

likeing 15 year old girl is hebephile/normal despite what normfags say

I scam the victims

*scamming desperate incels getting contacted by an attractive prime aged girl out of nowhere
Agecuck detected. I don't care tho, it's your life and you should disregard others to succeed. Get that money.
they deserve it imo

Attachments

• IMG_2216.jpeg
    IMG_2216.jpeg
    257.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2217.jpeg
    IMG_2217.jpeg
    146.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: foidlover and Kazey