Scandinavia IS NOT chad central

socialcel

socialcel

Kraken
Everyone on this platform is saying "muh you will be heightmogged" but I live here and it's not even true. Literally every single tall guy I see in my gym is a twink and isn't mogging anyone because of shit frame. They're brainwashed high estrogen cucks. There are some older chads though who make me want to rope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, reaper2, LooksThinker and 7 others
They're brainwashed high estrogen cucks.
Looks like we have a forum member with the magical ability to determine the estrogen levels of strangers just by looking at them. Truly amazing!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52566, LooksThinker, ongifm and 4 others
Looks like we have a forum member with the magical ability to determine the estrogen levels of strangers just by looking at them. Truly amazing!
They look like they have high estrogen, which matters more than your actual estrogen levels dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer, LooksThinker, overtier1011 and 5 others
They all have ichabos crane syndrome

I height and frame mog you to death as a swede

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465

Attachments

• IMG_8793.jpeg
    IMG_8793.jpeg
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger

socialcel

Iron​

JoinedNov 25, 2023Posts148Reputation107

They look like they have high estrogen, which matters more than your actual estrogen levels dumbass
Yea but you said they're brainwashed high E cucks as if to imply they're estrogenmaxxing on purpose when in fact they might be high T and trying to improve their looks. This is probably true because after all they're at the gym not a beauty pageant

Yea but you said they're brainwashed high E cucks as if to imply they're estrogenmaxxing on purpose when in fact they might be high T and trying to improve their looks. This is probably true because after all they're at the gym not a beauty pageant
Most of them live lifestyles which are estrogenmaxxing though, but could've been more specific I guess

half true

most of them look like shit tbh, no different from northern slavs

everyone with the opened book hairstylew

but it must be said that there are some hidden undiscovered aryan gigachads with actual bones that make you want to end your life at the spot

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
half true

most of them look like shit tbh, no different from northern slavs

everyone with the opened book hairstylew

but it must be said that there are some hidden undiscovered aryan gigachads with actual bones that make you want to end your life at the spot
100%

they can gymcel in like 1 year and fix it. curious what mental cope you will bring then

I have determined that you have high estrogen levels from your post

Please explain me your visual diagnostic criteria for "look like they have high estrogen"

EDIT: NM, this retard is already banned.

It’s still easier for swedish guys to get dates than ethnics. Ethnics can only get pussy if they’re gang memebers

North Italy/French Provence is

Everyone on this platform is saying "muh you will be heightmogged" but I live here and it's not even true. Literally every single tall guy I see in my gym is a twink and isn't mogging anyone because of shit frame. They're brainwashed high estrogen cucks. There are some older chads though who make me want to rope
90% are horse face jfl

• +1
Reactions: socialcel