Schizo maxing is the best way for sub5 to find a partner

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Think about it, life and happiness is all about what the brain proceeds innit

If ur brain makes you a schizo Stacy wife you’ll be able to feel and interact with her like u do with any normal person

And she will never cheat on you or talk to other guys innit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, humanoidsub7, mirrormogger and 5 others
it's called creating a tulpa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and Samsepioler
Rapemaxxing is the best for them tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and Samsepioler
I had a schizophrenic imaginary wife but the pills took her away from me

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, mike21, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
that boy havin butterfly he feelin like shit

she love when that young nigga pack come around

go to the west side then dirty my sprite
IMG 0290

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

If ur brain makes you a schizo Stacy wife you’ll be able to feel and interact with her like u do with any normal person

This is not a hypothetical entity stacy

bro listen to me now my HTB/Stacylite e-friend asked me if I would be her Valentine and I replied her "sure" and then she said "okay cool"

am I autistic and was that my reply a turn off for her? idk what to do bro I feel like I'm wasting everything and no schizomaxxing would help also we live far away from each other but she's so fine tbh but I never was so flirty to her I mean I complimented her but nothing more than that also I told her she's a nice person and we spoke a bit last week....... I'M SO CONFUSED RN do you think she flirted to me yesterday and I fucked up everything???

bro listen to me now my HTB/Stacylite e-friend asked me if I would be her Valentine and I replied her "sure" and then she said "okay cool"

am I autistic and was that my reply a turn off for her? idk what to do bro I feel like I'm wasting everything and no schizomaxxing would help also we live far away from each other but she's so fine tbh but I never was so flirty to her I mean I complimented her but nothing more than that also I told her she's a nice person and we spoke a bit last week....... I'M SO CONFUSED RN do you think she flirted to me yesterday and I fucked up everything???
I mean saying sure on text like that sounds too unenthusiastic

As much as virgin tiktok shorts experts like tho think women want the biggest of the biggest assholes logically whod wanna get the courage to ask someone for that just so they can respond with the most idgaf shit ever

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
I mean saying sure on text like that sounds too unenthusiastic

As much as virgin tiktok shorts experts like tho think women want the biggest of the biggest assholes logically whod wanna get the courage to ask someone for that just so they can respond with the most idgaf shit ever
I guess it sounded ironic to her but it's kinda unexpected from her to chase me since she looks way better than me but idk maybe she just played with me bro she didn't know how I look until later yesterday when I posted my pic on story and wrote how I am autistic for some mistake and she replied with "😭" and I asked her if she sees now how retarded am I and she replied "exactly"

is it over bro? I guess I fucked up everything but maybe I should act like nothing happened bro I NEVER OPENLY FLIRTED TO HER so idk maybe it's not over I just didn't want to look like a creepy simp since she was nice to me so I didn't risk our "friendship" but still she claims to be alone and that this Valentine was another loveless for her but idk she's 18 and looks older so maybe she's "used" before and now tries to find someone who will lOvE her jfl

this is what happens on .org with the "slayer" threads :feelskek: :feelskek:
Shark GIF

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
this is what happens on .org with the "slayer" threads :feelskek: :feelskek:
Shark GIF
Well some of them but the reason I film and record my slays is to be sure I’m not schizo if it appears on camera then I post them here

hidden camera?
Nah I just do it in front of them quickly so they don’t see

Or I record audio