SEAN O’PRY’S GIGASTACY GIRLFRIEND HAS LEFT HIM FOR A HIGH MTN GTFIH

Tbh @6ft4 was onto something with his theory about women and how they view men depending on the kind of feelings they are able to make them feel. It doesn't matter if it's a psl 7 sean o'aspie or bloated ethnic. For that foid they are both the same because they were both able to produce the positive emotions and feelings that was needed to gain access to her pussy.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz, EverythingMattersCel, Zonar and 6 others
My dad went from 400k a year when he was working in Europe to 120k in Canada fucking brutal.

It’s beyond over for me soon I’m gonna be homeless bro my marks suck too so I can’t get good job
Nigga how is that possible, euros is worth more

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
I bet the curry took cold showers, had confidence and watches Hamza :smonk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang, Jarate and brucewayne78
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Jarate, Sushifart and 3 others
Guys do you think he’s gonna listen to Blank Space for cope?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, aesthetic beauty and Brus Wane
In b4 maknithappn comes in with the currycel propaganda

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, arabcelxxx and brucewayne78
Converted to Canadian

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Zenis
Tbh @6ft4 was onto something with his theory about women and how they view men depending on the kind of feelings they are able to make them feel. It doesn't matter if it's a psl 7 sean o'aspie or bloated ethnic. For that foid they are both the same because they were both able to produce the positive emotions and feelings that was needed to gain access to her pussy.
So I have hopes even tho Im very subhuman and short?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: JawMogger, Aetheling, Sushifart and 4 others
Nigga what💀
as you may know this is (was) sean’s girlfriend, a literal gigastacy

View attachment 2818914View attachment 2818915View attachment 2818917View attachment 2818919View attachment 2818920View attachment 2818921View attachment 2818922View attachment 2818923
well since new years, they have deleted all of their pictures together and she has been posting pics with this mtn going on romantic vacations

View attachment 2818924View attachment 2818916
she fucking replaced him in such a short time jfl they were a couple in late 2023

the fuck do i need to ascend if a normie get this calibre of woman

looks are cope, psl is cope, a 7 psl gigachad couldn’t keep this foid with 1 in 500 million looks so now she has that mtn creampieing her pussy in the bahamas on valentines day

@Gengar fucking ban me indefinitely i fell for the looks meme i probably didn’t need to even get surgery such a waste of money

@HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico fuck that bimax and rihno copes from now on i am saving money for a porsche, would increase my smv more than any thing i was planing on doing to my face
She must have gone w the currycel due to money

• Woah
Converted to Canadian
I actually was wrong btw, 1M US is like 1,3M in canada, not 700k
Still, 1,3M is nothing here.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Zenis
So I have hopes even tho Im very subhuman and short?

• Woah
Reactions: brucewayne78, sub5c3l and Zenis
I actually was wrong btw, 1M US is like 1,3M in canada, not 700k
Still, 1,3M is nothing here.
I’m gonna move to a third world shit hole probably

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
Nigga what💀

She must have gone w the currycel due to money
He seems like a nobody in term of fame, but sure.
How would she has gone to that random curry which has WAYYY less wealth than Sean opry, literally highest paid model lol
Money is definetly not the reason

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion and Zenis
Ill become NT subhuman instead of non nt subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
He seems like a nobody in term of fame, but sure.
How would she has gone to that random curry which has WAYYY less wealth than Sean opry, literally highest paid model lol
Money is definetly not the reason
I think its due to sean a pry secretely having a small cock imo💀

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and pig_face
@Gengar fucking ban me indefinitely i fell for the looks meme i probably didn’t need to even get surgery such a waste of money
Yo, what the fuck? Is the new guy a deathnik or am I just seeing things? :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
That guy looks like a poojeet, I'm wrong aren't I?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and brucewayne78
He is richer than Sean and he probably doesn't have a micro and act like a BBC cuck like Sean.

Utter cope millionaire isn’t enough
Do you really think that dalit is a multimillionaire? lmfao

and if it was all about money for her, why not go for some jewish nigga with a 9 figure networth?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
ur so funny
Nigga im not trynna be funny maybe he actually does and thats why his stacy left him, you got a better explanation?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pig_face and Zenis
Adriana lima settled with that eyecel. Seems like there is a trend for giga stacies to date htn.
after HTN many other things matter

tbh mostly when i see a chad or stacy IRL they usually date a htn/htb

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Imretarded?
No bhai look closely he looks Punjabi or arab
Yeah I am not even sure, the curly hair makes me think MENA but the coloring and facial features make me think South Asian. But since we have zero race halo, I believe he's MENA.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and brucewayne78
She likes him, I guess. Good for him. Let's hope this ends well and he isn't another guy to add to her list.

We could probably stop with the conjecture ITT. Nobody here knew the relationship before it broke down, and nobody here knows the nature of this new relationship she has entered in.

I could say he is a rebound and maybe Sean was having fun times with other women behind her back, or that they are getting old and Sean has probably fucked enough hot blonde big boob bimbos that he's seeking compatibility or likewise for the woman. But neither of these things I know.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zonar, kanderior, Muad'Dib and 2 others
Yeah I am not even sure, the curly hair makes me think MENA but the coloring and facial features make me think South Asian. But since we have zero race halo, I believe he's MENA.
Can make a poll wait or just leave it for @Squirtle GTFIH and use your powers big B

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees
She likes him, I guess. Good for him. Let's hope this ends well and he isn't another guy to add to her list.

We could probably stop with the conjecture ITT. Nobody here knew the relationship before it broke down, and nobody here knows the nature of this new relationship she has entered in.

I could say he is a rebound and maybe Sean was having fun times with other women behind her back, or that they are getting old and Sean has probably fucked enough hot blonde big boob bimbos that he's seeking compatibility or likewise for the woman. But neither of these things I know.
He fucked his manager

• Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003
Same I thought he was south asian too but his curly hair is kinda rare for north curries although some can have it.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

Don't be so reasonable nigga this is .org

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
another case of adriana lima and her list of normies, or gisele cucking her goat football husband for an ugly manlet brazilian.
One thing I see common is that all of them are brazilian so it could be that they go back to their ugly men even this girl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Jarate
Can make a poll wait or just leave it for @Squirtle GTFIH and use your powers big B
He looks curry to me. Menas don't have the kind of orbitals and cheekbones this guy has. His hair does make him look kinda mena tho like @Gengar said.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and brucewayne78
He looks curry to me. Menas don't have the kind of orbitals and cheekbones this guy has. His hair does make him look kinda mena tho like @Gengar said.
this is a brazilian pheno bro, they can look like curries.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, reddotguy, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
Doesn't looks curry to me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, reddotguy and Jason Voorhees
Jfl at this forums iq this is not a curry it's literaly says
Screenshot 2024 03 25 19 34 53 645 comandroidchrome edit
" Gonzalo romero" :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, aesthetic beauty, Michael Myers and 1 other person
So I can now officially say that not a single psl god is dating or married to his looksmatch.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: copemaxxeer, datboijj and Jarate
@Pei who would of thought? tbh maxilla like he has he was Doomed from the start

• +1
Reactions: Pei
as you may know this is (was) sean’s girlfriend, a literal gigastacy

View attachment 2818914View attachment 2818915View attachment 2818917View attachment 2818919View attachment 2818920View attachment 2818921View attachment 2818922View attachment 2818923
well since new years, they have deleted all of their pictures together and she has been posting pics with this mtn going on romantic vacations

View attachment 2818924View attachment 2818916
she fucking replaced him in such a short time jfl they were a couple in late 2023

the fuck do i need to ascend if a normie get this calibre of woman

looks are cope, psl is cope, a 7 psl gigachad couldn’t keep this foid with 1 in 500 million looks so now she has that mtn creampieing her pussy in the bahamas on valentines day

@HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico fuck that bimax and rihno copes from now on i am saving money for a porsche, would increase my smv more than any thing i was planing on doing to my face
Looks and psl aren’t cope stupid, his maxilla was never good anyway when he doesn’t have undereye support @LeonidasGui

Looks and psl aren’t cope stupid, his maxilla was never good anyway when he doesn’t have undereye support @LeonidasGui
@LeonidasGui

She probs didn’t like it that he would could leave her at any time tbh and made her feel insecure. So left him for the safe option to have kids etc.
She wanting authority/ trousers in the relationship is my last cope on this matter.
Everyone women needs betabuxx to her her finical support , you can’t be model forever before age pill gets you
egopill
He wasn’t helping people enough so didn’t mog enough so she left him
What do you mean? As in finances and blowing others?
My dad went from 400k a year when he was working in Europe to 120k in Canada fucking brutal.

It’s beyond over for me soon I’m gonna be homeless bro my marks suck too so I can’t get good job
Enough for me to put your ass on ignore. State of this forum. Grow up and do something productive.
Jfl at this forums iq this is not a curry it's literaly says View attachment 2819014 " Gonzalo romero" :lul:
looks like a piece of shit with teeth from Turkey.

Last edited:
This is mindblowing.

Who the fuck is this guy?

He has a 12 inch dick. Thats the only explanation.

Sean probably cant get it up because of all the finasteride he’s on.

You’re a deranged coper if you say otherwise.

This guy isnt even a celebrity. He has under 3000 IG followers and privated his acc.

There needs to be a study done on this by Harvard.

And can you guys stop calling him a curry. He’s obviously brazilian or some AfroLatino combo.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, datboijj and Jarate
Currycels are all cope. Women only date down to be the power in the dynamic
Yeah hot women don’t want to date an insanely attractive guys because they want to be the beautiful ones that get all attention

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and JawMogger
Insane tbh another story of a hot guy getting cucked by an ugly ethnic

Cope Sean has trillion X more options than whore the guy looks like a walking morph chads are way nearer than Stacie's I challenge you to find 1 chad while walking I've never seen a Sean opry looking nigga ever which is a sign nature is a fucking joke

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Jarate and WishIwasChico
Not surprising. O'Retard has low sex appeal because of his aspieness + he's a BBC cuck

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and ominion
@Gengar @HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico actually feel sad for opry, i remember him talking about family and that if he ever had kids he would want to raise them in brazil cause its such a beautiful country (his gf was brazilian) i think he thought that this was the one

at least he still looks good for his age and can make money again cause his fanbase grew from the blackpill going viral, but will never get another women close to her level tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ominion, Xangsane and HarrierDuBois