SEAN O’PRY’S GIGASTACY GIRLFRIEND HAS LEFT HIM FOR A HIGH MTN GTFIH

@Gengar @HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico actually feel sad for opry, i remember him talking about family and that if he ever had kids he would want to raise them in brazil cause its such a beautiful country (his gf was brazilian) i think he thought that this was the one

at least he still looks good for his age and can make money again cause his fanbase grew from the blackpill going viral, but will never get another women close to her level tbh

Cope is unreal he still looks like a giga Chad at his old age

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj and sub5c3l
Sean is rich btw so that guy must be a multi millionaire too

There’s no way a girl like that is dumping a giga rich male mode for some wagecuck

And if you’ve learnt anything from my threads, it’s that making money is impossible

Good luck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Marsiere214, terrygoldern and 6 others
it’s good that you canceled your surgery

It is apparent that you have not acquired enough knowledge about the subject to make an informed decision, I would say maybe rethink in a years times and just save your money
What are you talking about?

Who do you think is paying for those island vacations. Plus these photos aren’t ratable. He could easily be 2 points higher.

Tbh @6ft4 was onto something with his theory about women and how they view men depending on the kind of feelings they are able to make them feel. It doesn't matter if it's a psl 7 sean o'aspie or bloated ethnic. For that foid they are both the same because they were both able to produce the positive emotions and feelings that was needed to gain access to her pussy.
The man with 100 bodies.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
There is an idea of a Sean O'Pry (5.5 psl skullcel), some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory. Although I can hide my downward growth by tilting my head, my undereye recession by squinting and fraud my potato jaw by sucking my cheeks in, and you can even shake my hands and look me into my Aspie eyes, and even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there in the eyes of women.

• JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, aesthetic beauty and Aetheling
Who do you think is paying for those island vacations. Plus these photos aren’t ratable. He could easily be 2 points higher.
The man with 100 bodies.
Another blackpiller who can't cope with his world view being shattered and things not going according to how he has it in his head. She is multi millionaire herself and even if he is 2 points higher. He is fucking opry. Not some random schmuck. Like I said blackpillers come up with all kinds of shit explanations and theories to make it make sense to themselves. These things don't have an explanation. They just happen.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: terrygoldern and Muad'Dib
Another blackpiller who can't cope with things not going according to how he has it in his head. She is multi millionaire herself and even if he is 2 points higher. He is fucking opry. Not some random schmuck. Like I said blackpillers come with all kinds of shit explanations and theories to make sense to themselves. These things don't have an explanation. They just happen.
I don’t need to cope. It’s LMS and being high smv not just looks. You are coping saying anyone has a chance. Especially when 60% of men are struggling to get women. If you think she would date him if he was poor, believe what you want.

Because he has higher appeal lol.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, terrygoldern and Xangsane
I don’t need to cope. It’s LMS and being high smv not just looks. You are coping saying anyone has a chance. Especially when 60% of men are struggling to get women. If you think she would date him if he was poor, believe what you want.
What's are you even talking about? The argument wasn't about anyone having a chance with her. It was about her leaving opry. She has more followers than him and she is rich herself. And opry LMS mogs both of them to fucking moon and back. He is among the most well known and successful models in the industry.

• +1
Reactions: Muad'Dib
Because he has higher appeal lol.
Another blackpiller who can't cope with his world view shattered and things not going according to how he has it in his head. She is multi millionaire herself and even if he is 2 points higher. He is fucking opry. Not some random schmuck. Like I said blackpillers come up with all kinds of shit explanations and theories to make it make sense to themselves. These things don't have an explanation. They just happen.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Muad'Dib and Allornothing
Another blackpiller who can't cope with his world view being shattered and things not going according to how he has it in his head. She is multi millionaire herself and even if he is 2 points higher. He is fucking opry. Not some random schmuck. Like I said blackpillers come up with all kinds of shit explanations and theories to make it make sense to themselves. These things don't have an explanation. They just happen.
It’s also just an average guy people acting like it’s a subhuman

as you may know this is (was) sean’s girlfriend, a literal gigastacy

View attachment 2818914View attachment 2818915View attachment 2818917View attachment 2818919View attachment 2818920View attachment 2818921View attachment 2818922View attachment 2818923
well since new years, they have deleted all of their pictures together and she has been posting pics with this mtn going on romantic vacations

View attachment 2818924View attachment 2818916
she fucking replaced him in such a short time jfl they were a couple in late 2023

the fuck do i need to ascend if a normie get this calibre of woman

looks are cope, psl is cope, a 7 psl gigachad couldn’t keep this foid with 1 in 500 million looks so now she has that mtn creampieing her pussy in the bahamas on valentines day

@Gengar fucking ban me indefinitely i fell for the looks meme i probably didn’t need to even get surgery such a waste of money

@HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico fuck that bimax and rihno copes from now on i am saving money for a porsche, would increase my smv more than any thing i was planing on doing to my face
this + tom brady getting cucked dispproved the black pill

You just think O'Pry has appeal to women when he doesn't lol.

4031866_1711383345308.png

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Jason Voorhees
Yeah hot women don’t want to date an insanely attractive guys because they want to be the beautiful ones that get all attention
This is fucked up in so many ways

how nigga
New guy actually looks like a man who will take you places.

Sean O'Aspie only has appeal to browns here. No surprise.

• JFL
Reactions: reddotguy and Xangsane
What's are you even talking about? The argument wasn't about anyone having a chance with her. It was about her leaving opry. She has more followers than him and she is rich herself. And opry LMS mogs both of them to fucking moon and back. He is among the most well known and successful models in the industry.
he definitely has money (he got veeners on his teeth) but not even close to o’prys networth, this dude definitely isn’t a millionaire, we would see them in flashy cars and some high class places if he was

from his name i would say he is also brazilian like her, i guess they just met eachother irl and hit it off

same thing happened to tom brady, giseles new partner is also brazilian like her, he is a jujutsu instructor and got close to her when she decided to join a jujutsu class

its all about emotional connection tbh, these women wouldn’t reply to these guys in a million years if they decided to slide in the dms, can’t build that connection over text, you are just a name and a photo on her screen

same thing i have noticed in uni, when i send a follow request to girls who i haven’t even talked once but have seen eachother passing by they don’t accept it, but when i talk to them even once no matter what the girls attractiveness is they always do accept the follow request and send one back

funny tbh opry seems like a chill, interesting and good guy in his interviews, as another user said we don’t know the details of what happened

she definitely met this dude while dating opry and after breaking up with him started dating this brazilian guy immediately

insane tbh

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Jason Voorhees and Xangsane
he definitely has money (he got veeners on his teeth) but not even close to o’prys networth, this dude definitely isn’t a millionaire, we would see them in flashy cars and some high class places if he was

from his name i would say he is also brazilian like her, i guess they just met eachother irl and hit it off

same thing happened to tom brady, giseles new partner is also brazilian like her, he is a jujutsu instructor and got close to her when she decided to join a jujutsu class

its all about emotional connection tbh, these women wouldn’t reply to these guys in a million years if they decided to slide in the dms, can’t build that connection over text, you are just a name and a photo on her screen

same thing i have noticed in uni, when i send a follow request to girls who i haven’t even talked once but have seen eachother passing by they don’t accept it, but when i talk to them even once no matter what the girls attractiveness is they always do accept the follow request and send one back

funny tbh opry seems like a chill, interesting and good guy in his interviews, as another user said we don’t know the details of what happened

she definitely met this dude while dating opry and after breaking up with him started dating this brazilian guy immediately

insane tbh
stacies

Interested in your thoughts @Reckless Turtle

You gentiles argue over thy's worthless whoredom.
Why? Its a waste of time.

actually feel sad for opry, i remember him talking about family and that if he ever had kids he would want to raise them in brazil cause its such a beautiful country (his gf was brazilian) i think he thought that this was the one

He also may not have wanted children with her
he deff wanted children, can’t remeber where but he said if we ever gonna have kids i want to raise them in brazil in an interview and he was talking about his gf

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
he deff wanted children, can’t remeber where but he said if we ever gonna have kids i want to raise them in brazil in an interview and he was talking about his gf
If that's true then I think the obvious answer here is that she's just hoe. She also may have felt guilty because he's a nice guy.

• +1
You know very well she could not keepith such a higher quality man.
So she left to attain a slave.
Apparently she could have based on the other response here. He's a nice simp and she's a hoe and probably felt guilty.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
IMG 0665

Hes the president director of some company in brazil so most probably richer than sean.
He also probably has an active social circle unlike sean @Squirtle @forevergymcelling

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, aesthetic beauty, Xangsane and 3 others
IMG 0667

IMG 0669

Only dates models jfl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Muad'Dib and Xangsane
IMG 0666

Maybe shes fucking his friend too jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895, datboijj and Xangsane
View attachment 2819306
Hes the president director of some company in brazil so most probably richer than sean.
He also probably has an active social circle unlike sean @Squirtle @forevergymcelling
there you go, just as I thought

Not just some random normie oofie doofy

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, datboijj, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
View attachment 2819306
fuck this guy is loaded in cash, he looked good younger just needs to shave his hair again

rode the 7psl millionaire models cock and now she secured her life by going with a rich entrepreneur before o’aspies looks descend making it hard for him to earn money as a model

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and WatermelonLover
fuck this guy is loaded in cash, he looked good younger just needs to shave his hair again

rode the 7psl millionaire models cock and now she secured her life by going with a rich entrepreneur before o’aspies looks descend making it hard for him to earn money as a model
Imagine if she had seans sperm frozen and will use it and tell this guy its his kid

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Muad'Dib
Imagine if she had seans sperm frozen and will use it and tell this guy its his kid
hey this bitch seems smart you never know

she will need to have a biological kid with him in case they get married and divorce tho to secure the bag

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
"high" MTN.
Ray Liotta Reaction GIF

Just say one, jfl. Just say MTN you out-of-touch with reality twat.

"high" MTN.
Ray Liotta Reaction GIF

Just say one, jfl. Just say MTN you out-of-touch with reality twat.
you could argue he is a htn (a low one) so actually having sub-classes in rating is needed you imbecile

you could argue he is a htn (a low one) so actually having sub-classes in rating is needed you imbecile
I'm sorry I don't speak I never get laid or Tiktok.

• JFL
I'm sorry I don't speak I never get laid or Tiktok.
“tiktok” i was on this website since 2021 bitch while you were getting stuffed in your locker room by bullies + i have a stacylite taller than me ready to go on a date

as you may know this is (was) sean’s girlfriend, a literal gigastacy

View attachment 2818914View attachment 2818915View attachment 2818917View attachment 2818919View attachment 2818920View attachment 2818921View attachment 2818922View attachment 2818923
well since new years, they have deleted all of their pictures together and she has been posting pics with this mtn going on romantic vacations

View attachment 2818924View attachment 2818916
she fucking replaced him in such a short time jfl they were a couple in late 2023

the fuck do i need to ascend if a normie get this calibre of woman

looks are cope, psl is cope, a 7 psl gigachad couldn’t keep this foid with 1 in 500 million looks so now she has that mtn creampieing her pussy in the bahamas on valentines day

@Gengar fucking ban me indefinitely i fell for the looks meme i probably didn’t need to even get surgery such a waste of money

@HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico fuck that bimax and rihno copes from now on i am saving money for a porsche, would increase my smv more than any thing i was planing on doing to my face
If this doesn't disprove all of incel looks theories, I don't know what does. Redditors are unironically smarter than idiots here.

You guys 1 in a billion god got mogged by a normie ethnic :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
“tiktok” i was on this website since 2021 bitch while you were getting stuffed in your locker room by bullies + i have a stacylite taller than me ready to go on a date
Funny how you didn't autistically sub-sub category the ethnic stacylite you mentioned when you wanted to use it. You have to leave your room first.

I'm too wide to fit in any locker... Anyway, my Marine Commando application form...

Last edited:
How is this cope? It’s true

She probably don’t let him touch her and they have sex once every 6 month maybe, he’s just her betabuxx
Sean O pry is much richer than that guy you coping retard. Sean O prys net worth is nearly 10 million.

• +1
muh forevergaycelling threads, muh chad, muh white, muh psl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL