SEAN O’PRY’S GIGASTACY GIRLFRIEND HAS LEFT HIM FOR A HIGH MTN GTFIH

as you may know this is (was) sean’s girlfriend, a literal gigastacy

View attachment 2818914View attachment 2818915View attachment 2818917View attachment 2818919View attachment 2818920View attachment 2818921View attachment 2818922View attachment 2818923
well since new years, they have deleted all of their pictures together and she has been posting pics with this mtn going on romantic vacations

View attachment 2818924View attachment 2818916
she fucking replaced him in such a short time jfl they were a couple in late 2023

the fuck do i need to ascend if a normie get this calibre of woman

looks are cope, psl is cope, a 7 psl gigachad couldn’t keep this foid with 1 in 500 million looks so now she has that mtn creampieing her pussy in the bahamas on valentines day

@Gengar fucking ban me indefinitely i fell for the looks meme i probably didn’t need to even get surgery such a waste of money

@HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico fuck that bimax and rihno copes from now on i am saving money for a porsche, would increase my smv more than any thing i was planing on doing to my face

View attachment 2818914View attachment 2818915View attachment 2818917View attachment 2818919View attachment 2818920View attachment 2818921View attachment 2818922View attachment 2818923
well since new years, they have deleted all of their pictures together and she has been posting pics with this mtn going on romantic vacations

she fucking replaced him in such a short time jfl they were a couple in late 2023

looks are cope, psl is cope, a 7 psl gigachad couldn’t keep this foid with 1 in 500 million looks so now she has that mtn creampieing her pussy in the bahamas on valentines day

@Gengar fucking ban me indefinitely i fell for the looks meme i probably didn’t need to even get surgery such a waste of money

@HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico fuck that bimax and rihno copes from now on i am saving money for a porsche, would increase my smv more than any thing i was planing on doing to my face
Look at him recently, he looks like a cucked gigafaggot irl, proves he only looks good in pictures.

Attachments

• 28A022EE-48E8-4D64-9853-783766BB2C96.jpeg
    28A022EE-48E8-4D64-9853-783766BB2C96.jpeg
    291.1 KB · Views: 0
Look at him recently, he looks like a cucked gigafaggot irl, proves he only looks good in pictures.
Isn't this edited? Or maybe camera curvature ? he looks like he has the frame of a skinny fat 15 years old, looks like absolute trash I almost mog him there

those were his best pics that she posted with him

he looks like this jfl

IMG 3711 IMG 3864

still am dumbfounded by how can she leave a millionaire gigachad for this guy,

how tf is she smiling in the pic is she held at gunpoint idk whats going on with that

now i am worried about everyone, my competition isnt just chads, even below average dudes can snatch up the stacies

@Squirtle can you change the title from HIGH MTN to ETHINC MTN cause this guy really looks ethnic and would be way more funny

That woman has tasted a lot of Chads from 15 up till now, and finally got tired of them. She's also 33, she's ridden the cock carousel for almost two decades and it's about time she starts looking for a man with beyta and father qualities. Sean is known to be an autistic narcy. Stacies rarely end up with Chads after all. It's an endless battle of trying to mog each other all day all year long. I can fully understand why some beyta tall HTN starts looking way more attractive after a while.

That being said, I wonder how much money this guy has. Sean is one of the richest male models. So this guy must have many millions in his bank account.

@Entschuldigung @whitegymmax got cucked by a pardo normie jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax and Entschuldigung
alternate title : sean o pry's ironing board gf left him for some curry

thats because u blackpillers r all retards, pasty sean o'poo got cucked by this ethnic who to her eyes is dark and handsome

Typical example of NT pill that autists in this forum deny + maybe dark triad pill and dickpill

Sean is a gay alien with a nice passive personality and small pp. Chadriguez is a typical NT slayer with fashion/beard/tan, big social circles, assertive and social, can make girls feel fun and take them to cool events, social circles etc. Prolly bigger D than Sean o Tiny as well...